Kanye West's Transition From Then 2 Now! :smh:

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,209 | Props total: 1145 1145
why so much hatin on this man?...he dont know yall n*ggas
 10-29-2010, 10:49 PM         #122
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone defending kanye, what if budden or nas started dressing and talking like this. would this be a sign of them growing up and maturing? i have a hard time seeing some of yall defending a nas or budden for dressing and acting like this.
 7 years ago '06        #123
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Hold That said:
let me guess, you're not of the legal drinking age limit yet?

n*ggas need to realize people evolve and this is NOTHING to do with an "artist", just as a human being.. Nobody remains "the same" you are not the same person you were 5 years ago, you don't wear the same s**t you wore 5 years ago..

Kanye changing his clothing does not signify he's a f*g, thats the most ridiculous s**t I've ever heard.. How do you know the way he was dressing before was only for acceptance, because simple minded n*ggas like you, would a.ssume he's a f*g, if he came out the way he dresses now, and refuse to buy his CD?

Kanye can wear some s**t that make you go , but he does were some classy s**t at time.. He's a grown a.ss man into his 30's... In the pictures you guys were showing, he was in his mid 20's.. Uhm, last I checked it's normal for a man to change his style up as he gets older on some "grown man" type s**t.. We don't wait for Jay-Z's approval to tell us its ok to start rocking button ups.. ..

As for his voice changing, yea, he's trying to hard to sound sophisticated at times.. But we all have friends who first use to sound hood, then went off to college or maybe hung around a few white people, and started to have that fake, sophisticated sound in their voice, trying to sound extra smarter than what they really are.. I think Kanye just wants to be "accepted" by white america period.. Which is why he doesn't go on major networks with that "yo, you feel me" type s**t..

He's always seemed like a confused individual if you ask me.. BUt would I lable him a "fag" for this? No it's stupid.. I just think the n*gga has been lost ever since his moms died.. Realize it was just those two for most of his life, that WAS his immediate family.. Just him and his moms, now that person who usually kept him level headed, reminded him who the TRUE kanye was, is gone..

right now Kanye is still trying to find himself, thats why you are witnessing all these changes and shifts in clothing personality, what have you.. s**t is normal human behavior..
Real talk
 10-30-2010, 10:30 AM         #124
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
Ner, seriously I don't understand why 'straight' men are bothered or try and prove if someone is gay or not, I mean, if anything... that's gay.

the burning question.
 7 years ago '10        #125
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
kanye fell off harder den nutso...
 7 years ago '10        #126
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
damn...
 7 years ago '09        #127
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 yunglouie said:
nah not really u dumb a.ss. i expect him to be himself. be kanye west. be the person that u was back when n*ggas was bumpin yo s**t hard. and its not like its a little change.like ohh he's growing up. nah man. the n*gga sound gay a.ss f**k. u cant try to sit there and try to tell me the n*gga hasnt changed to the fruity side. unless thats how it is when u get older. u start speaking like a f*g..
He's admitted in an interview before that he acts feminine. He said he only had his growing up and took all his tendency's from her. In High school he started acting different cause people would call him a f*g. His true colors are finally showing.
 7 years ago '05        #128
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You tend to grow up slightly effeminate if you were raised by your mother and had a lot of girls as friends. Don't mean your gay, just as long as you f**ked some of them.
 7 years ago '04        #129
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Lot said:
i hate this dude more than vegetables, and I never ate one in my whole life. I wouldn't have a care in the world if this dude died right now. His whole demeanor screams stuck up rich wanna be white closet f**got. what non white person in this world is gonna call paris 'paree'
somebody throw this dude off of a bridge already

real talk, s**t is crackalicious no homo
 7 years ago '10        #130
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117 OP
space
space
$11,727 | Props total: 7534 7534
bump.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy