Kanye West's Transition From Then 2 Now! :smh:

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 jslim said:
first off, if a n*gga f**ks women exclusively, he is straight. how is this n*gga gay now based on how he speaks? some of ya'll sound like those white folk who get intimidated around educated blacks.

if i ever see that kinda paper you bet yo a.ss I'm changing. ye gets to go places and see things and people that many of us would be lucky to see on TV. all this s**t seems to be him trying to educate himself on the things that matter to him.
i dont care how much money i get i'm not wearing a blouse....i aint even really referring to the video he wears some gay as s**t...Jay Z is mature snd you dont see him wearing that s**t like that
 7 years ago '08        #82
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
I honestly hate you "he's just dressing grown up" n*ggas

What 30+ year old men are you around that wear long v neck shirts, skinny jeans, and wing tips with no socks?
 7 years ago '10        #83
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
^ which is a f*g
 10-22-2010, 12:19 PM         #84
dunnyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean, you can create the same sort of time line for Eminem.
 7 years ago '10        #85
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
see... yall have no acceptance of fashionable men (no homo) or metros3xual men... kayne is a different type of dude...

it doesnt make you a f*g to be enthused by dressing in high fashionable clothing and looking nice
I know what metro s3xual is, please dont go that route. So because its expensive, its high fashion? Please stop making excuses for your favorite rapper to be gay... so if you have a million dollars you'll go get you a 1500 dollar mesh or silk midriff v neck since its high fashion??? please, i wanna know.
 7 years ago '04        #86
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
Sooo....all I see is how he's grown as an artist and a public figure.
 7 years ago '10        #87
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Tell me dude aint gay
 7 years ago '04        #88
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
part of what made Kanye great, in my opinion, was that he was humble and it was reflected in his songs.
 7 years ago '09        #89
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Dos-effect said:
Drop Dead.........College dropout aint even his best album......he had a few bangers but the sound qaulity is a.ss......you can tell he was just starting.....his flow was even subpar.......Power s**ts on that album single handedly.......you can hear the growth in his music and production........you cant keep artist in a box cause thats what you like.......respect the dudes musicianship
 7 years ago '10        #90
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Kanye doesn't wear blouses.
Yes he does
 7 years ago '05        #91
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 jslim said:
first off, if a n*gga f**ks women exclusively, he is straight. how is this n*gga gay now based on how he speaks? some of ya'll sound like those white folk who get intimidated around educated blacks.

Hes a strait man that likes to dress and speak like hes takes up the poop shoot. He also has extremely gay mannerisms.

He may not plug guys in the a.ss but he sure as hell wants to speak and dress like them.
 7 years ago '10        #92
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its gay to drink white wine? or dressin a v-neck shirt and blazer?
nah, not about the white wine, but thats a blouse.. you know what? f**k it, you fans don't see it, you just wanna be the person that defends him. I wanna see one of you f*gs wearing that
 7 years ago '05        #93
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
i never knew the way you talked determined if you like a pus*y or a d!ck.. BUT i do think kanye is f**king around on some other s**t lmao. but i don't think it matters.. we're tuning in for his music right?

does it matter to you who someone you're not f**king is f**king? if it does.. it probably explains a lot about you..
 7 years ago '10        #94
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Krazi oNe said:
i never knew the way you talked determined if you like a pus*y or a d!ck.. BUT i do think kanye is f**king around on some other s**t lmao. but i don't think it matters.. we're tuning in for his music right?

does it matter to you who someone you're not f**king is f**king? if it does.. it probably explains a lot about you..

idk about you but I know if a n*gga was a f*g and what have you i would not listen to him, i dont surround myself with f**gots or gay dudes, so why would i listen to him?
 7 years ago '04        #95
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
So WINE is even gay these days? WOW. You guys really need to expand your minds and stop calling everything thats different to you "gay."
 7 years ago '07        #96
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 Woody said:
So WINE is even gay these days? WOW. You guys really need to expand your minds and stop calling everything thats different to you "gay."
gay.

Ner, seriously I don't understand why 'straight' men are bothered or try and prove if someone is gay or not, I mean, if anything... that's gay.
 7 years ago '07        #97
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
lmfaooo he sounds maaaddd homo
 7 years ago '04        #98
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Kanye doesn't wear blouses.
yes he does

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2010, 02:08 PM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the dude is a bit ecentric...........maybe a little soft........it dont make him gay.....even if he is he has TALENT........crazy talent......why should it matter? Yall just hate the dude and want to use something to discredit him.......most of yall aint getting none noway.....his p level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>98 percent on this board

If lil b can get 552 pages and this dude is wack and obviously gayer then men in b00ty shorts then whats the problem
 10-22-2010, 02:28 PM         #100
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not really. He's just become more professional over the years. Some people become more articulate the more and more interviews they make. Especially for the audience he doesn't have to talk with slang.

Now he's a gay satanist? He's just growing as an artist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy