Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Too bad his music changed as well. His music is no where near where it used to be. Kanye used to have some real soulful music. Kanye's music has just gotten worse as time goes by.
 7 years ago '05        #62
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
Well considering the fact that everyone grows older also considering money...People change thats just the bottom line...

He is older now, he has seen the world an adapted different styles. Trust me seeing different cultures will make you a different person cuz you have so much more respect for different things.

Example: Regular guy who live in the hood party wit the boys and f**k b**ches.. Gets a lil bit older get a goood job. All the things you used to do go out the window. your held to a different type of status...

Bottom line nobody stays the same person all there life...
 7 years ago '05        #63
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
If you want to make generalizations, call him gay due the way he dress, or talk; then wouldn't you gossipin n*ggas be b**ches by default?
 10-22-2010, 10:21 AM         #64
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall defendin a.ss n*ggas funny mayne, let pimpin tell it:

articulate - Bun B, David Banner, Common & Talib Kweli are all articulate n*ggas so why aint we callin them gay? why we dont clown they interviews? this aint about Ye soundin intelligent, its about him talkin like a fucckin f*ggit wit his vocal inflections and sissy hand movements

grown man wear - biitch aint nobody mad @ a 33 yr old n*gga who shuns street wear for somethin more mature. naw we talmbout a n*gga who wears wimmens blouses, ballet shoes, bangles, handbags and gotta Vera Wang swag. cmooooooon maaaaaaaaayne
 10-22-2010, 10:25 AM         #65
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maddog345 said:
Too bad his music changed as well. His music is no where near where it used to be. Kanye used to have some real soulful music. Kanye's music has just gotten worse as time goes by.
You crazy.......Power s**ts ALL over College Dropout............qaulity compared to qaulity is apples and oranges.....but to each its own.........
 7 years ago '09        #66
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
the n*gga is talkin like that for the white people.
 7 years ago '04        #67
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,815 | Props total: 17201 17201
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Some of yall are retarded. It's like clowning a dude who's 21 because he doesn't wear throwbacks and baggy jeans like he did when he was in high school. People grow up, nobody stays the same forever without looking like an idiot like Birdman.

I'll admit Kanye's ego has gotten bigger, but what do you expect? Anyone who's been listening to him since Day 1 knows he's always been a c*cky dude. But other than that, he's close to the same person as he's always been. The only out of character thing he's done was get his bottom teeth replaced with diamonds.
So wearing a Blouse is cool for a man ? Thats the definition of "growing Up"?
 10-22-2010, 10:34 AM         #68
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf are you trying to do? a.ssemble an intervention? To me there is nothing in those videos that suggest he's gay. If he was why do you care? what is suppose to happen? a.ssuming he's gay because of the way he dresses and being gay are two different things.

He's not from the hood, he lived in the suburbs, went to an art school, made good grades... he's always been artsy. The people hating just seem like ghetto dumb trash to me.
 7 years ago '09        #69
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,212 | Props total: 19313 19313
 Dos-effect said:
You crazy.......Power s**ts ALL over College Dropout............qaulity compared to qaulity is apples and oranges.....but to each its own.........
jesus walks >>>power and all the good friday tracks
 7 years ago '09        #70
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,212 | Props total: 19313 19313
 Marvin Hagler said:
yall defendin a.ss n*ggas funny mayne, let pimpin tell it:

articulate - Bun B, David Banner, Common & Talib Kweli are all articulate n*ggas so why aint we callin them gay? why we dont clown they interviews? this aint about Ye soundin intelligent, its about him talkin like a fucckin f*ggit wit his vocal inflections and sissy hand movements

grown man wear - biitch aint nobody mad @ a 33 yr old n*gga who shuns street wear for somethin more mature. naw we talmbout a n*gga who wears wimmens blouses, ballet shoes, bangles, handbags and gotta Vera Wang swag. cmooooooon maaaaaaaaayne

[pic - click to view]

^ whoever made this gif need to pm me so i can prop them forever lol
 7 years ago '10        #71
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
Damn, A lot more excuses from you motha f**kas... please tell me this, how many of you will start wearing SILK BLOUSES, MIDRIFF SHIRTS, and BALLET SHOES??? Oh, and take a homos3xual white dude out of college so he can be "a part of your team." I swear n*ggas just make excuses for their fav. rappers over and over from music to their lifestyle.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 872 872
I'm saying tho...OK he's gay...he is doing what gay dudes do

so now what???

Oh and btw....from knowing people in my lifetime

They dont TURN gay, they been gay
 7 years ago '06        #73
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 Dos-effect said:
You can't be serious
 7 years ago '10        #74
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Tic Toc said:
I'm saying tho...OK he's gay...he is doing what gay dudes do

so now what???

Oh and btw....from knowing people in my lifetime

They dont TURN gay, they been gay
That's all that needed to be said right there
 7 years ago '07        #75
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
first off, if a n*gga f**ks women exclusively, he is straight. how is this n*gga gay now based on how he speaks? some of ya'll sound like those white folk who get intimidated around educated blacks.

if i ever see that kinda paper you bet yo a.ss I'm changing. ye gets to go places and see things and people that many of us would be lucky to see on TV. all this s**t seems to be him trying to educate himself on the things that matter to him.
 10-22-2010, 11:17 AM         #76
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maddog345 said:
You can't be serious
Drop Dead.........College dropout aint even his best album......he had a few bangers but the sound qaulity is a.ss......you can tell he was just starting.....his flow was even subpar.......Power s**ts on that album single handedly.......you can hear the growth in his music and production........you cant keep artist in a box cause thats what you like.......respect the dudes musicianship
 10-22-2010, 11:24 AM         #77
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z: All the n*ggas here say "I'm a b**ch!"

crowd: I'm a b**ch!!!!

ahahha
 7 years ago '10        #78
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
^:laughing0: :laughing0: :laughing0:
 7 years ago '08        #79
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
somethin went wrong after Late Registration
 10-22-2010, 11:39 AM         #80
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u gotta give him credit for his creativity. but did u n*ggas kno that he had the diamond teeth too like lil wayne. i think that s**t is so wack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy