Kanye West's Transition From Then 2 Now! :smh:

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 ParisHiltonSwag said:
Maybe if black people actually would buy a CD, dude wouldn't have had to switch sides (no racist)

What?
 10-22-2010, 04:08 AM         #22
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ParisHiltonSwag said:
Maybe if black people actually would buy a CD, dude wouldn't have had to switch sides (no racist)
Kanye West never flopped, dude always went platinum with ease.

His girlfriend breaking up with him, his mother passing away had a lot to do with 808s & Heartbreak...
 7 years ago '04        #23
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2648 2648
btw that 2009 video is NOT from 2009.

Kanye different, there's no other artist like him and with the ignorance that surrounds hip-hop, it's not surprising that people call him a f*g.

imo, don't think he's gay but he's metros3xual as f**k. But that's gay to y'all anyways :mamoru2:
 10-22-2010, 04:16 AM         #24
ParisHiltonSwag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100%Trill said:
Kanye West never flopped, dude always went platinum with ease.

His girlfriend breaking up with him, his mother passing away had a lot to do with 808s & Heartbreak...
Right but look how hip hop artists sell in 2010. There was no rapidshare out when College Dropout was out and now, rap artists that market to African Americans are lucky to break 200,000 (save for a very select few).
 7 years ago '06        #25
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3473 3473
That video is not from 2009.
 10-22-2010, 06:08 AM         #26
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot said:
i hate this dude more than vegetables, and I never ate one in my whole life. I wouldn't have a care in the world if this dude died right now. His whole demeanor screams stuck up rich wanna be white closet f**got. what non white person in this world is gonna call paris 'paree'

somebody throw this dude off of a bridge already
 7 years ago '05        #27
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Black folk love to call someone gay or white when they don't sound like they on Madeas or some s**t. White man put in you in slave chains and gave you Christianity and ya'll be ready to follow him to the gates of hell huh? Ignorant a.ss n*ggas always worrying about another mans s3xuality
 7 years ago '06        #28
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 ParisHiltonSwag said:
But you sound racist because white people are bootleggin CD's too. So what you're saying is irrelevant.

kingpin222 said:
Black folk love to call someone gay or white when they don't sound like they on Madeas or some s**t. White man put in you in slave chains and gave you Christianity and ya'll be ready to follow him to the gates of hell huh? Ignorant a.ss n*ggas always worrying about another mans s3xuality
And you're over thinking the subject matter.
Both of you are speaking....
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #29
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #30
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
have u guys not noticed that he changes the way he dresses with each album. thats how its done.
 7 years ago '04        #31
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11348 11348
 yunglouie said:
nah not really u dumb a.ss. i expect him to be himself. be kanye west. be the person that u was back when n*ggas was bumpin yo s**t hard. and its not like its a little change.like ohh he's growing up. nah man. the n*gga sound gay a.ss f**k. u cant try to sit there and try to tell me the n*gga hasnt changed to the fruity side. unless thats how it is when u get older. u start speaking like a f*g..
No ur a dumb a.ss u act like HE OWES U SOMETHING and he dont lol

so just because you dont like the way he act what are u gonna do? cry about it n*gga? lol
 7 years ago '04        #32
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
he sounds gay but what do y'all want? him keep talkin like he just came out the hood?? he know that s**t makes no money.... might as well change his accent and voice if he wanna appear in more interviews, movies, commercials, etc etc than if he talked like damn weezy for instance
 7 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
i pointed out the same s**t in the charles hamilton thread....im glad im not the only one who noticed this s**t......

^
^
^
^

and another thing...when hes talking about "transform" Think about the transformation some of these artists go through. Rihanna....especially kanye...yeah, artists evolve but really think about it...who remembers the hungry kanye from chicago? Hes not that same kanye from the chi....hes on some different s**t....hes feminine...

how you go from this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

to this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yeah, he may have style, alot more money and knows fashion but thats not the same dude.......just sayin.....
 7 years ago '05        #34
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I don't get anyone who's been f**king with Amber Rose can be accused of something like that.

Doesn't make sense.
 7 years ago '05        #35
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 yunglouie said:
nah not really u dumb a.ss. i expect him to be himself. be kanye west. be the person that u was back when n*ggas was bumpin yo s**t hard. and its not like its a little change.like ohh he's growing up. nah man. the n*gga sound gay a.ss f**k. u cant try to sit there and try to tell me the n*gga hasnt changed to the fruity side. unless thats how it is when u get older. u start speaking like a f*g..
let me guess, you're not of the legal drinking age limit yet?

n*ggas need to realize people evolve and this is NOTHING to do with an "artist", just as a human being.. Nobody remains "the same" you are not the same person you were 5 years ago, you don't wear the same s**t you wore 5 years ago..

Kanye changing his clothing does not signify he's a f*g, thats the most ridiculous s**t I've ever heard.. How do you know the way he was dressing before was only for acceptance, because simple minded n*ggas like you, would a.ssume he's a f*g, if he came out the way he dresses now, and refuse to buy his CD?

Kanye can wear some s**t that make you go , but he does were some classy s**t at time.. He's a grown a.ss man into his 30's... In the pictures you guys were showing, he was in his mid 20's.. Uhm, last I checked it's normal for a man to change his style up as he gets older on some "grown man" type s**t.. We don't wait for Jay-Z's approval to tell us its ok to start rocking button ups.. ..

As for his voice changing, yea, he's trying to hard to sound sophisticated at times.. But we all have friends who first use to sound hood, then went off to college or maybe hung around a few white people, and started to have that fake, sophisticated sound in their voice, trying to sound extra smarter than what they really are.. I think Kanye just wants to be "accepted" by white america period.. Which is why he doesn't go on major networks with that "yo, you feel me" type s**t..

He's always seemed like a confused individual if you ask me.. BUt would I lable him a "fag" for this? No it's stupid.. I just think the n*gga has been lost ever since his moms died.. Realize it was just those two for most of his life, that WAS his immediate family.. Just him and his moms, now that person who usually kept him level headed, reminded him who the TRUE kanye was, is gone..

right now Kanye is still trying to find himself, thats why you are witnessing all these changes and shifts in clothing personality, what have you.. s**t is normal human behavior..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-22-2010 at 07:57 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #36
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i was just sayin this..ima fan of new music..but thats where it stops now..i reallly hate this n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #37
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
ya'll so ignorant and closed minded, the n*gga's rich, he can dress however the f**k he wants i could really give a flyin' fukkk. he's still pone of the best/most talked about artists/producers in the game and aint s**t u can do about it foreal. if u don't support his music trust me 10,000+ oher ppl will. so Kanye really doesnt give a fukk about the way u view him i think u should know that by now. f*gggots!
 10-22-2010, 07:59 AM         #38
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot said:
i hate this dude more than vegetables, and I never ate one in my whole life.

n*gga u finna git colon cancer n/h
 7 years ago '07        #39
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
wow @ the last one
 7 years ago '10        #40
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15629 15629
 DJ Maximum said:
its called growing up and being an artist

with fam and money an ego is grown thats how he excells if you dont understand that then you dumb as hell

what u expect him to be like beanie sigel? a real n*gga facing tax evasion? crying in interviews?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago