Cam'ron Disses Mase For Not Coming To Huddy's Funeral

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 Gottagat said:
dis s**t was unintentionally funny
how? it ain't like Huddy is well known.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Who is Huddy?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #23
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
whatever happened to a phone call?

nah...n*ggas go straight to the twitter...

...app on their own damn phone.
 7 years ago '10        #24
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
 Wasted said:

Who is Huddy?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #25
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
can someone say who huddy is tho?
 7 years ago '05        #26
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 697 697
 WorldsStrangest said:
why harlem wanna whoop ma$e so bad?
Loon: Ma$e did some real nasty s**t to one certain individual that stirred up some rage between four individuals. Three individuals k!lled their self off – they are no longer here. Ma$e had a s3xual relationship with his goddaughter’s mother. The dude that was her man was a real n***a, that gets down, awesome gun game, heart of a lion and Ma$e knew when he stepped into that situation that he was in over his head. He did it anyway and ran. There was this dude that was trying to [get revenge] on Ma$e by doing things connected to Ma$e – like robbing individuals that might be next to Ma$e. For instance, they robbed Blinky Blink and had to get his chain back. They robbed Cardan and had to get his chain back. It was a whole bunch of bulls**t that started to stiff up, because this dude doing something that was totally unnecessary. I respect Jim Jones and them, they made a valiant effort to cut him off at the pass the last time he tried to come back and “dimple” his way back in the game.

I respect Jim Jones for that even though n***as ain’t have nothing to do with what was going down, wasn’t even around, affiliated or have any connection to what was going down. It was still a valiant effort, because he was in a position to do that. I respect him for that. I don’t want anybody to ever get my relationship to Jim Jones wrong, I just talk how I talk. N***as can take it how they want to take it. At the end of the day, there are things that took place in the hood that the world and White America, those fans that love Ma$e will never know or understand. It was a carnage man. N***as was tearing each other up over some real bulls**t and nobody benefited but Ma$e.

From AllHiphop
 7 years ago '05        #27
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
mase n*gga just died, why you worried if he came to the funeral or not.....gossiping a.ss b**ches, n*ggas dont know if mase

WorldsStrangest said:
why Cam'ron wanna whoop ma$e so bad?

fixed
 7 years ago '05        #28
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 Eddie.. said:
can someone say who huddy is tho?
he was a member of Harlem World you know that group mase had with a bunch of no name n*ggas including Loon
 7 years ago '09        #29
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 karr153 said:
Loon: Ma$e did some real nasty s**t to one certain individual that stirred up some rage between four individuals. Three individuals k!lled their self off – they are no longer here. Ma$e had a s3xual relationship with his goddaughter’s mother. The dude that was her man was a real n***a, that gets down, awesome gun game, heart of a lion and Ma$e knew when he stepped into that situation that he was in over his head. He did it anyway and ran. There was this dude that was trying to [get revenge] on Ma$e by doing things connected to Ma$e – like robbing individuals that might be next to Ma$e. For instance, they robbed Blinky Blink and had to get his chain back. They robbed Cardan and had to get his chain back. It was a whole bunch of bulls**t that started to stiff up, because this dude doing something that was totally unnecessary. I respect Jim Jones and them, they made a valiant effort to cut him off at the pass the last time he tried to come back and “dimple” his way back in the game.

I respect Jim Jones for that even though n***as ain’t have nothing to do with what was going down, wasn’t even around, affiliated or have any connection to what was going down. It was still a valiant effort, because he was in a position to do that. I respect him for that. I don’t want anybody to ever get my relationship to Jim Jones wrong, I just talk how I talk. N***as can take it how they want to take it. At the end of the day, there are things that took place in the hood that the world and White America, those fans that love Ma$e will never know or understand. It was a carnage man. N***as was tearing each other up over some real bulls**t and nobody benefited but Ma$e.

From AllHiphop
Sounds like Mase had a reason not to attend
 7 years ago '04        #30
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
so cam ron was looking around at the funeral trying to find mase instead of paying respect to his friend? thats some bulls**t and that dude huddy crashed his car into a truck so its his fault for driving like a idiot
 10-22-2010, 08:43 AM         #31
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Camron a fool.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-22-2010 at 08:52 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #32
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 WorldsStrangest said:
why harlem wanna whoop ma$e so bad?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

open in new window to read
 7 years ago '08        #33
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17265 17265
He would had joined Huddy in that funeral
 7 years ago '07        #34
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,554 | Props total: 56428 56428
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Cam can't have it both ways though. He brags about running him out of Harlem but he talks s**t about him not coming back to Harlem for Huddy's funeral when nobody's holding Ma$e down in Harlem? s**t, Puffy isn't even down with Mase anymore. He's burned all his bridges and probably hasn't seen Huddy in years. I'm not taking up for Mase, but he probably didn't want to catch a beatdown showing up for Huddy's funeral.

I bet if he did show up they'd talk s**t saying he was crying crocodile tears.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #35
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,554 | Props total: 56428 56428

^^^^............................

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #36
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,206 | Props total: 11809 11809
 Joe Budden said:
Camron a fool.

Classic
 7 years ago '05        #37
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 7 years ago '07        #38
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
This ENTIRE situation is just sad...
 10-22-2010, 09:58 AM         #39
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mase doesn't even give a f**k about Jesus,wtf would he give a f**k about some n*gga named Huddy..?
 10-22-2010, 10:09 AM         #40
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
fam that cam,dipset/mase beef been squashed they did a track probably a yr ago.

like people was really gonna beat up mase at a funeral
Honestly, it doesn't look like it's that squashed now, does it? Just because two n*ggas do a track together doesn't mean they're cool. Look at Dipset now, those n*ggas don't like each other that's a business arrangement. They'll probably ride for each other in order to keep up appearances and s**t, but those n*ggas don't look tight like they used to.

That being said, I don't think Cam and Mase have been straight since Cam and Jimmy aired him out. if they squashed s**t, then I'm sure Cam wouldn't be so quick to hop on Twitter and go for round 2.

As far as beating Mase up in the funeral, I'm no Harlem n*gga so I can't speak on it, but if you did my fam dirty and try to come up crying like Big Red in Five Heartbeats, they'd bury you in the ground next.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago