Dr. Dre's "Detox" Has Records "That Will Shut People Down"

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
179 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
young_emay 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
dre is the west
 7 years ago '05        #22
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,325 | Props total: 12063 12063
 snippet said:

[pic - click to view]

Man f**k Dr. Dre. People a.ssociated with this s**tty product been sayin this s**t for years. This heifer Willow Smith was 17 MONTHS OLD when Dre announced this p.o.s. album.

How she got a hit out, with a hit video, on tv promoting it, and you aint got s**t out? Lil f**ker was barely eatin solid foods and walking while you talkin Detox and has now come up and passed your punk a.ss.

She was still s**tting on herself while you owned a studio and had all the resources in the world, and has put out a hit record while you fckin around with some "beats by dre" headphones.
This.
 7 years ago '05        #23
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,025 | Props total: 1346 1346
He gonna drop another classic, watch :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #24
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Ram882209 said:
Yo Why The F*** Is Everyone Hating All Y'all Know Ur Going To Download IT When It Drops
Fixed. And on that note...

[pic - click to view]

Dre has been doing nothing but promoting disappointment for years now.
 7 years ago '09        #25
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
:rolleyes2:
 7 years ago '06        #26
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,963 | Props total: 44 44
 Ram882209 said:
Yo Why The F*** Is Everyone Hating All Y'all Know Ur Going To Buy IT When It Drops
Some of us aint hatin just tired of waitin...

[pic - click to view]

We tired of hearing about it and we ready to hear it. Hope it isn't being highly anticipated for nothing.
 10-22-2010, 01:57 AM         #27
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
damn dre's been gettin alot of hate cuz he's kept the fans waiting for so long but most of y'all n*ggas doin rollineye smilies and hate gifs are gonna be the same ones slurpin him when that s**t drops
When it drops?

The Greatest Story Ever Told were these Tales From The Hood about this crackhead who was so fukked up in the mind that he told a doctor his "Nacirema Deam" about finally getting to Detox his system. The numbness in his body is what inspired this making him tell the doctor that I Can't Feel My Face and I fear for my life.
 7 years ago '06        #28
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 469 469

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #29
RAZAH CUTS 5914 heat pts5914
space
space
$54,479 | Props total: 20365 20365
*sighs.................*
 7 years ago '10        #30
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,695 | Props total: 7211 7211
Who cares how long it takes. It's still gonna be better than anything the West has dropped since 2001. Instant classic. I'll wait as long as it takes.....as long as he doesn't drop a Detox filled with a bunch of mainstream cats rapping about nothing. I won't buy it if Drake,TI, or Wayne are on it...
 7 years ago '10        #31
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 5 5
 snippet said:

[pic - click to view]

Man f**k Dr. Dre. People a.ssociated with this s**tty product been sayin this s**t for years. This heifer Willow Smith was 17 MONTHS OLD when Dre announced this p.o.s. album.

How she got a hit out, with a hit video, on tv promoting it, and you aint got s**t out? Lil f**ker was barely eatin solid foods and walking while you talkin Detox and has now come up and passed your punk a.ss.

She was still s**tting on herself while you owned a studio and had all the resources in the world, and has put out a hit record while you fckin around with some "beats by dre" headphones.
Too much hate.

You're comparing a little girl to one of the greatest producers? Re-read what u wrote and see if it makes sense. You act like Dre ain't done s**t this whole time. Why u think Detox hasn't dropped yet?
 7 years ago '04        #32
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,327 | Props total: 310 310
Greek Mythology
 7 years ago '05        #33
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '05        #34
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,938 | Props total: 11299 11299
 YoungNiNsane said:
Too much hate.

You're comparing a little girl to one of the greatest producers? Re-read what u wrote and see if it makes sense. You act like Dre ain't done s**t this whole time. Why u think Detox hasn't dropped yet?
Because it sucks? You heard Under Pressure, right? The one that was supposed to be the first single? With Hov on it? a.ss. You heard that other joint that leaked right?

Too much hate? Really? It's going on 9 years since he first talked about this s**t. 9 years. He took so long the president is BLACK! He took so long Fox news is bigger than CNN.
 10-22-2010, 02:38 AM         #35
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf is Detox?
 7 years ago '08        #36
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
 Two02x3 said:
Who cares how long it takes. It's still gonna be better than anything the West has dropped since 2001. Instant classic. I'll wait as long as it takes.....as long as he doesn't drop a Detox filled with a bunch of mainstream cats rapping about nothing. I won't buy it if Drake,TI, or Wayne are on it...
well wayne and drake ghostwrote some songs hater. but if its their voice that you worried bout you might jus hear a drake hook and a wayne verse.

detox is like the laggin a.ss weedman with the good good tho. youll wait and wait cuz he got the fire but after waiting for so long your like f**k this cat ima hit someone else up.
 7 years ago '05        #37
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 349 349
f**k dr dre. nip$ey hussle & pilot talk 2

im anti dre until he puts out bishop lamont
 7 years ago '10        #38
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
s**t is gonna come out 2 lil fan fair ..y he actin like dat jay song aint out smh
 10-22-2010, 04:28 AM         #39
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well now that the end of the world has been delayed, he's gonna have more of a reason to push detox further back
 7 years ago '08        #40
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,423 | Props total: 24300 24300
under pressure shut me down, had me stuck on stupid thinking of how Dre could see that record as first single material
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy