LeBron tells angry Cavaliers fans to 'get over it'

most viewed right now
 103
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-22-2010, 05:39 PM         #81
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron is a G...he think the way i think...his shirt is ill
 7 years ago '08        #82
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 DrX said:
bron is a G...he think the way i think...his shirt is ill
So, that means you're a pus*y too?
 7 years ago '09        #83
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Im glad I stayed faithful to my pistons and didn't follow the bron bandwag here in ohio.
 7 years ago '05        #84
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
I smiled SOOO big watching that!!! f**k LeBron.......my anger is NOT that he left, it's because he went to the f**kin Miami Heat.....Dwayne Wade's TEAM to be his Scottie Pippen basically!! His rival!!! who's already won a ring!!

If he went to the Knicks, I don't think the hate would this strong, since people speculated for 3 years, and we kinda saw it coming.......


And then saying s**t like he spoiled his fan with the way plays after f**king quitting on his team, the people that have defended his a.ss after missing game winners, getting swept in the finals, passing the game winning shots, airballing freethrows and 3's........


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-22-2010 at 05:53 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #85
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I smiled SOOO big watching that!!! f**k LeBron.......my anger is NOT that he left, it's because he went to the f**kin Miami Heat.....Dwayne Wade's TEAM to be his Scottie Pippen basically!! His rival!!! who's already won a ring!!

If he went to the Knicks, I don't think the hate would this strong, since people speculated for 3 years, and we kinda saw it coming.......


And then saying s**t like he spoiled his fan with the way plays after f**king quitting on his team, the people that have defended his a.ss after missing game winners, getting swept in the finals, passing the game winning shots, airballing freethrows and 3's........
It's actually a smart nonbandwagon female sports fan? ON BX!?!?!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #86
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 P. Dedos said:




are they f**king serious?...cleveland fans looking pus*y as f**k
 7 years ago '08        #87
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4850 4850
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I smiled SOOO big watching that!!! f**k LeBron.......my anger is NOT that he left, it's because he went to the f**kin Miami Heat.....Dwayne Wade's TEAM to be his Scottie Pippen basically!! His rival!!! who's already won a ring!!

If he went to the Knicks, I don't think the hate would this strong, since people speculated for 3 years, and we kinda saw it coming.......


And then saying s**t like he spoiled his fan with the way plays after f**king quitting on his team, the people that have defended his a.ss after missing game winners, getting swept in the finals, passing the game winning shots, airballing freethrows and 3's........
Seeing as how we have yet to see the full season play out, it's pretty premature, and reckless, to state LeBron's role as a "Scottie Pippen"-type player. But you stated that D-Wade is his rival, but I thought they were very good friends, IIRC. IMO, I don't really see anything wrong w/joining friends to win a couple titles.
 7 years ago '05        #88
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 stlcardinals19 said:
Seeing as how we have yet to see the full season play out, it's pretty premature, and reckless, to state LeBron's role as a "Scottie Pippen"-type player. But you stated that D-Wade is his rival, but I thought they were very good friends, IIRC. IMO, I don't really see anything wrong w/joining friends to win a couple titles.
One of the best games I've seen from LeBron came against the Heat, It seemed like Wade and LeBron we're playing horse against other, yea they're friends off the court, but Wade brought the best outta LeBron.....and now LeBron groupie a.ss wants to play with him, "If u cant beat em join em" I guess.......Honestly, LeBron has to be the Pippen to win a championship this year.......he stalls the offense so much, if your not a jump shooter or can create your own shot with a few seconds left in the shot clock u cant succeed......and Wade IS NOT a jump shooter


Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 10-22-2010 at 07:47 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #89
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Oscar is an idiot...

LeBron is in class by himself right now but all time?
 7 years ago '08        #90
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
One of the best games I've seen from LeBron came against the Heat, It seemed like Wade and LeBron we're playing horse against other, yea they're friends off the court, but Wade brought the best outta LeBron.....and now LeBron groupie a.ss wants to play with, "If u cant beat em join em".......Honestly, LeBron has to be the Pippen to win a championship this year.......he stalls the offense so much, if your not a jump shooter or can create your own shot with a few seconds left in the shot clock u cant put up numbers......and Wade IS NOT a jump shooter
Lol @ thinking LeBron will ever be Pippen to someone......He's not Kobe. :sorry:
Did you not see him score 38 pts last pre season game?
It's already his team.
 7 years ago '05        #91
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 wepainters said:
Lol @ thinking LeBron will ever be Pippen to someone......He's not Kobe. :sorry:
Did you not see him score 38 pts last pre season game?
It's already his team.
And they lost, u moron! So whats changed between his days in Cleveland to Miami.......

LOL@ u thinking LeBron will somehow find a consistant jump shot or shut down defense........unless he found those things he better play the Pippen role or Miami will turn into the Miami Cavaliers.........
 10-22-2010, 11:31 PM         #93
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
n*gga said he a Florida State fan..... now it's OSU???
 *eckounltd1972* said:
"As a supporter of the Yankees, Cowboys and Ohio State"

Pretty sure this n*gga is a FSU fan. Even still,
word
 7 years ago '05        #94
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Lex Lossis said:
word
When did he say he was a FSU fan???

He's always repped Ohio State......OSU basketball wears LBJ uniforms and shoes........and he stated if he had to play college ball he would've attended Ohio State............he wanted to attend the Miami vs OSU football........not the FSU vs Miami game............
 10-23-2010, 01:34 AM         #95
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his twitter ^





anyways


Let's clear this up! I never said to the Cavs fans to "get over it". I've never and will never say anything bad about them. 7 years of joy!about 21 hours ago via Echofon
 7 years ago '05        #96
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 Lex Lossis said:
his twitter ^





anyways


Let's clear this up! I never said to the Cavs fans to "get over it". I've never and will never say anything bad about them. 7 years of joy!about 21 hours ago via Echofon
He probably is a FSU fan too......he's a frontrunner, he's been a FSU since 87'...the glory years.....Primetime and Peter Warrick are his favorite players.................


 7 years ago '06        #97
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Isiah61 said:
lol what are these gifs from?



Back to the thread, they need to get over it real talk.
From Here..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy