LeBron tells angry Cavaliers fans to 'get over it'

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2010, 10:42 AM         #61
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's like someone tellin LeBron to get over not winning a ring all them times he got outted & make the Clevland organization get better players, like Kobe did
 7 years ago '08        #62
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
 Prodigy said:
You serious? He didn't say "GET OVER IT". He said that he can relate and would also be upset if his favorite player left but you have to get over it. Which is the truth. Cuz in the end, he's a f**king basketball player. Some people treating this on the same level like if Martin Luther King had said one day "I can't win with this black team anymore. Gotta go over to the whites". Like damn
 2 Pistolz said:
The TONE between "you have to get over it" and "GET OVER IT!" is DRASTICALLY different.
"Get over it," "You have to get over it," "move on"

They all mean the same...and fuk that tone s**t...he given ESPN and all the rest of the media a certain tone cuz he know if he gave us the real tone it would go like this.

LBJ at the crib in Miami talkn to Wade and Bosh like "fuk them n*ggas man, they need to get over that s**t cuz we bout to beast they a.ss when roll in there."

So tell me BX is he not at the crib talkn like that? So why yall sayin he aint mean it like that and Beantown fukn up his quote? I don't fuk wit Beantown like that for obvious reasons but homeboi is right.
 7 years ago '08        #63
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 cboi3523 said:
Blah, blah, blah yall n*ggas been hatin on LJ since he left the Cavs and yall still going non stop, get off his sack already and to all the haters..
Well....
[pic - click to view]

Cuz............................

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Point proven. I said 2 sentences about ur daddy and you went ballistic with gifs and s**t.

BXSC is hilarious.
 10-22-2010, 11:10 AM         #64
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe didnt do s**t but b**ch... the lakers GM and other resources brought those players
when kobe was being hatted on for r*pe, n*gga came out and scored 81 points! never came out to tell people to forget about it
 7 years ago '08        #65
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Yeah that was a b**ch move and ppl didn't like that.....But what's the point of the fans crying about him leaving?? It ain't like it's gonna make the team better or bring him back...Cavs fans are pathetic
 10-22-2010, 11:19 AM         #66
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
Yeah that was a b**ch move and ppl didn't like that.....But what's the point of the fans crying about him leaving?? It ain't like it's gonna make the team better or bring him back...Cavs fans are pathetic
i dont think people are crying that he left anymore. people just hate that muthaf**ker
 7 years ago '06        #67
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 The Bully said:
lebron hate thread flop

7 years ago '04        #68
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #69
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
What if you never liked Lebron? Are you still considered a hater? I just never dug the dude, on a personal level at least. I mean don't get me wrong, the guy can hoop, and I'm not about to debate that.

But at the end of the day I just don't really dig him. I wouldn't wish him ill will or make ignorant racist remarks, but I will admit I've disliked him since I first heard about him.

Last edited by matelyan; 10-22-2010 at 12:09 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #70
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 Liquid-Science said:

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2010, 12:24 PM         #71
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They do need to get the F&ck over it already Cleveland don't own him like a slave, he free to play wherever he wants
 7 years ago '10        #72
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 stlcardinals19 said:
I think he said racism was a factor, among others, for the backlash IIRC.
Yes, I know this. But racism is a factor in f**king everything in America.

It's like if someone said "I didn't get the job I interviewed for. Racism played a factor" then comes back and says "Well, I did have a s**tty a.ss resume and no references".

I'm not trying to bring up the whole racism argument again though...my point is that he can't properly articulate his thoughts so he should just stfu and play basketball. It is well within his rights to say no comment or give very brief answers that have little chance to be misinterpreted or taken out of context.

"Lebron, what do you think about the backlash from Cleveland fans?"

"No comment"

or "Lebron, same question?"

"I enjoyed my time in Cleveland but I felt Miami was the best situation for me personally. It's time for us all to move on. I came here to win a championship and that's what I need to focus on at this point"

7 years ago '07        #73
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
I f**k wit the Cavs; but really could give a f**k less that Lebron left. He did what was in his best inerest. This is a business. Mawf**kas cryin and wut not is pathetic. I could see if you were a shareholder, majority owner and wut not whos gettin a cut but other than that
 7 years ago '07        #74
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
as much as I don't like this prick people really ought to move on.

It's not like it was a big surprise he was leaving cleveland. he teased these people that he was on his way out 2 years ago. cavs fans must've been very blind to not see that lebron is an ungrateful self centered prick. it took the man leaving for them to see who is truly is which is sad. everyone else knew what type of a**hole he was for a while now.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
ya know at this point im really beginning to think that Cleveland fans are too weak to beleive in their own team. as of lately they wasted to much time talking about lebron and dissing lebron n they havent focused on ways to motivate their own team and move em forward. its like they are covertly saying "got damnit we could have won a ring if lebron was with us, so now u f**ked it up and we hate you!" so what do u call these guys - Cleveland fans or LeBron haters?
 7 years ago '06        #76
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I find it funny how Heat fans come out in full force defending this n*gga after 1 comment.

And you wonder why you receive so much hate. Damn d!ckhuggers.

10-22-2010, 02:58 PM         #77
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
over paid over hyped trash...I'm sorry, I doubt miami will win with you b/c you're such a pus*y a.ss b**ch....

I grew up my whole life in ohio and the ONLY team in ohio that's good is OSU football, we have no good pro teams...they're all f**king s**tty as hell...I laugh @ the bluejackets, cavs, browns, bengals....they all blow, sooner they realize ohio is the #1 state for international trade and not d!ck hugging or overpaying s**tty athletes, we'll all be better off....
 7 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Kobe
Wade
Durant
Duncan
Williams
 7 years ago '08        #79
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 samsin420 said:
 7 years ago '06        #80
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 cboi3523 said:
4real n*ggas need to stop hatin and enjoy loosing them games...

[pic - click to view]

lol what are these gifs from?

Back to the thread, they need to get over it real talk.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy