Why does ebay charge so much to sell stuff?

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #21
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,248 | Props total: 935 935
I sold my iPhone 3GS on eBay for $325 and I got invoiced for damn 35 dollars....

s**t
 11-29-2010, 05:35 PM         #22
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just sell stuff when you get those emails advertisting free listings, or like $1 per item
 7 years ago '07        #23
Dareupgang 
space
space
$630 | Props total: 55 55
Ebay has gradually increased the fees they charge it works out to be about 10 - 15% after ebay and paypal fees which i think is ridiculous because you are paying an additional price and ebay doesn't help sell your item
 7 years ago '06        #24
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 JKO said:
I sold my iPhone 3GS on eBay for $325 and I got invoiced for damn 35 dollars....

s**t
wowww
 11-30-2010, 05:33 AM         #25
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dareupgang said:
Ebay has gradually increased the fees they charge it works out to be about 10 - 15% after ebay and paypal fees which i think is ridiculous because you are paying an additional price and ebay doesn't help sell your item
how is ebay not helping to sell your item when you list it on their website and that's how it got to people so you can sell it?

I understand eBay is on some bulls**t but come on dog, think before you speak lol
 7 years ago '10        #26
DG Yola 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 194 194
Listen to this.. I sold a broken Apple Macbook on there for $250 right.. I send it out, and the "lady" emails me saying she didnt know it had water damage (which I clearly posted in the description) and she wanted her $$ back. She filed a complaint with eBay and they said I had to refund her. So my girl gets the computer in the mail and I was out of town and she got on and refunded her money. I got home only to find that it was a completely different computer.. (A Lifebook) worth about $5. I try and try to get in contact with eBay and they tell me the only way to get my money back is to file a complaint with the FEDS!!!! lol they said it was considered an internet crime or some crazy s**t, and gave me a # and website to file it. I didnt feel like dealing with any cops, online or in person, so I just took my L and learned from it. Sucks tho, the b**ch got my computer, my $250, and then I check her feedback a couple months later and the b**ch took my Macbook apart and sold it in pieces on eBay hahah.. ULTIMATE L
 7 years ago '06        #27
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
craigslist - just meet the people at a mall or a public place or Stealitback.com
 7 years ago '06        #28
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 DG Yola said:
Listen to this.. I sold a broken Apple Macbook on there for $250 right.. I send it out, and the "lady" emails me saying she didnt know it had water damage (which I clearly posted in the description) and she wanted her $$ back. She filed a complaint with eBay and they said I had to refund her. So my girl gets the computer in the mail and I was out of town and she got on and refunded her money. I got home only to find that it was a completely different computer.. (A Lifebook) worth about $5. I try and try to get in contact with eBay and they tell me the only way to get my money back is to file a complaint with the FEDS!!!! lol they said it was considered an internet crime or some crazy s**t, and gave me a # and website to file it. I didnt feel like dealing with any cops, online or in person, so I just took my L and learned from it. Sucks tho, the b**ch got my computer, my $250, and then I check her feedback a couple months later and the b**ch took my Macbook apart and sold it in pieces on eBay hahah.. ULTIMATE L
u got owned, smh
 7 years ago '04        #29
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1492 1492
 DG Yola said:

BRO, she will get hers... people be trying do slick s**t... ..

EBAY will always side with the customer...
 7 years ago '04        #30
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
gotta compensate for ebay bucks
 12-09-2010, 09:09 AM         #31
pmb king 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its the number one place to sell items...they know this. so they charge high fees
 7 years ago '06        #32
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
 DG Yola said:
I would of reported that just off the principal
 7 years ago '04        #33
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 5299 5299
ebay f**king sucks for buying and selling. There are so many other places you can find online that are far better than ebay. It's time we moved on from ebay and craigslist.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago