Noah: "I tried to reach out to LeBron, but he did not want to talk to me."

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
6246 pageviews
65 comments

2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Noah: "I tried to reach out to LeBron, but he did not want to talk to me."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

NBA: Joakim Noah thinks the Bulls might be the most interesting team in the NBA - ESPN

"I reached out to LeBron, but he did not reach back out to me," said Noah at the time (free agency). "He did not want to talk to me, which is fine."

When asked how he feels about James, Noah is diplomatic: "I have a lot of respect for LeBron and his game. But does that mean I agree with some of the things he does? No."
"I'm sure a lot of people want them to suck, but I guarantee they will not suck. I have to be ready for when LeBron gets that rebound and brings the ball up the court and passes to D-Wade, who will be trying to dunk in my face on TV in front of millions of people. I can't be thinking, 'Well, there's only one basketball.' The Heat are coming, and they're going to be good."

After all the media blather about Miami, there's little oxygen left to discuss anyone else, especially an under-the-radar club like the Bulls. But there's a reason Noah anticipates this season with bravado. "I want to take on everybody," Noah says.

[video - click to view]

65 comments for "Noah: "I tried to reach out to LeBron, but he did not want to talk to me.""

7 years ago '05        #2
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
chicago dont need leb**ch anyways
rose is crossin bronny boy, boozer is dunking in boshes face.... wade might do sum durt in his home city of the chi
 7 years ago '04        #3
$auce 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
Noah is beyond trash....

This dude aint got no offensive skills, all he does rebounds and blocks shots

And you paying hime 50 mill

And they didnt want to give him up for melo?

Denver won
 10-21-2010, 08:28 PM         #4
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #5
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 kaderg911 said:
chicago dont need leb**ch anyways
rose is crossin bronny boy, boozer is dunking in boshes face.... wade might do sum durt in his home city of the chi
you sound salty bron is going to go off this season cause of people like you
 7 years ago '10        #6
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,378 | Props total: 9654 9654
Ayo TS can you plz tell me where you got that gif from?
 7 years ago '05        #7
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
Noah is a real n*gga

How can you not like Noah, this n*gga was a f**kin ball boy at the AAU tournaments, and they finally gave him a shot to play in one pick up game and he worked his a.ss off and hustled, so they let him play in more.. This n*gga came from the absolute bottom, and worked his way to the top from a basketball standpoint..

He always keeping it 100%, never waters s**t down, and plays 110% everytime he steps on the court.. You gotta respect a n*gga like that, real recognize real..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-21-2010 at 08:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #8
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
 7 years ago '07        #9
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
I'm sure a lot of people want them to suck, but I guarantee they will not suck. I have to be ready for when LeBron gets that rebound and brings the ball up the court and passes to D-Wade, who will be trying to dunk in my face on TV in front of millions of people
welp........at least he knows whats gonna happen

melo needs to hurry up and get to to knicks already
 7 years ago '07        #10
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
That Monique gif is murder
 10-21-2010, 08:50 PM         #11
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still remember that game, he was dancing for the whole 2nd half, s**t was ridiculous
 7 years ago '05        #12
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Wait...y is this news....besides to fish for lebron hater comments
Pretty much.... these lames post every negative bit of news there is about LeBron and the Miami Heat, so here's some news about a crybaby b**ch upset because LeBron took his ball home with him.
 7 years ago '05        #13
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Hold That said:
Noah is a real n*gga

How can you not like Noah, this n*gga was a f**kin ball boy at the AAU tournaments, and they finally gave him a shot to play in one pick up game and he worked his a.ss off and hustled, so they let him play in more.. This n*gga came from the absolute bottom, and worked his way to the top from a basketball standpoint..

He always keeping it 100%, never waters s**t down, and plays 110% everytime he steps on the court.. You gotta respect a n*gga like that, real recognize real..
 7 years ago '05        #14
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Hold That said:
Noah is a real n*gga

I have nothing against Noah except for the fact that he's a crybaby and a whiner.

As far as his actual play is concerned, and his heart and desire for the game.... I have a lot of respect for him.

I just found this to be pretty funny after all the shots he's taken at LeBron. You called him n*gga?
 7 years ago '10        #15
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
noah aint trash dat n*gga rebound better den anybody not named dwight ..if lebron went to da bulls it wuda ben title locks like jordan in da 90's n s**t but he choose to ride wit his boys u know like a real n*gga wud do... fukkin haters
 7 years ago '05        #16
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 2 Pistolz said:
I have nothing against Noah except for the fact that he's a crybaby and a whiner.

As far as his actual play is concerned, and his heart and desire for the game.... I have a lot of respect for him.

I just found this to be pretty funny after all the shots he's taken at LeBron. You called him n*gga?
I use too think this when he played for Florida, one of the reason why I didn't want him. I use to think he was a.ss, but he opened my eyes the last two seasons, but you really can't appreciate a player like him unless he plays for your team and see what he does for them on a nightly basis.. But honestly after seeing him in action more he's really far from that, he's just not an a.ss kiss, and say what he really feels.
 7 years ago '05        #17
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 $auce said:
Noah is beyond trash....

Denver won
n*gga that's a lot by itself and he is one of the best at it. His offensive game will mature a little. You need a player like this to win ball games. It's Boozer's job to score. The Bulls is a 2 guard or small forward away from an NBA championship.
 7 years ago '08        #18
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 1901 1901
 2 Pistolz said:

so being honest about things makes him a cry baby?
curious to why you say that?
 10-21-2010, 09:13 PM         #19
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $auce said:
Noah is beyond trash....

Denver won
WHAT!?

someone doesnt know d!ck about basketball, ^^^ his name is c*ck$auce

7 years ago '08        #20
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
We need Noah more than we need Melo.

Point blank period.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy