Slim Thug Snubs B.I.G. From Top 5 Rappers List, "He [Didn't]Put Out Enough Music To Be The Best Ever

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 ajeana said:
Tupac, his music is so meaningful; you know what I'm saying. With him, it wasn't just about music. He had so much feeling in everything he did. That's like, my favorite rapper of all time; that's Tupac! Jay-Z, him being alive, I got so much respect for him as an artist, you know what I'm saying. For him to be so consistent, and for him to still be the top rapper in this generation--dude is like 40 years old and he's broke all kind of boundaries...See, I like Biggie. I think he jam or whatever. But, I don't think he put out enough music to be [considered] the best ever. He only put out two albums, due to him losing his life. And I'm from the South; I'll put cats like, Scarface, on the list."

"POSTED BY AJEANA VIA" SOURCE: ()
I've been sayin this s**t for over 12 years! KEEPIN IT TRILL!
 7 years ago '10        #122
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael_Moore said:
why don't you ever post a damn link to the article....your credibility isn't exactly the greatest around here.
 7 years ago '05        #123
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
lol is this ajeana tranny sucking off ronnie or something? how this b**ch have so many hot topics?
 10-23-2010, 09:16 AM         #124
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
yup, and all tho I respect Slim and his opinion, I disagree.........cuz in all honesty, out of all the music Pac has out only Makeveli and Me Against The World come close to Ready To Die and Life After death
i'd take Me Against the World over either Big joint......i'm not a tremendous fan of either, tho.
 10-23-2010, 10:23 AM         #125
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #126
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
A lot of bias east coast niggs in this thread hahaha first off, don't get mad at someones opinion because we all have one.. just like when I read that Biggie brought the east coast back hahaha maybe cause I'm out in Cali but I recall Wu Tang, Busta, Nas, etc was flooding our airwaves in the mid 90's.

And his second album was full of commercial and skip tracks haahah
Look at all the big docs... he released a third album that s**t would have been more pop than Mase s**t.. but yo, that's my opinion.
 7 years ago '09        #127
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
who is slim thug?

BIG verse on Victory > Slim thug's discography
 7 years ago '05        #128
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Biggie would have died of heart disease like Big Pun eventually.
 10-23-2010, 01:21 PM         #129
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 head first said:
who is slim thug?

BIG verse on Victory > Slim thug's discography
The son of Satan..........they say this post is too blatant.
 10-23-2010, 05:40 PM         #130
illmactic101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im from the NY and I got Face on my top 10 ever yall are right Big only had a 3-4 year run but in that run he got 1 classic and 1 above par album and from 93-97 everything that n*gga touch took of I understand some of yall early 20's may not have got full effect I could understand n*ggas ranking Face over Big wont even give a argument but slim thug thats just disrespectful Outside of that gulf coast region his s**t that bump like that
 7 years ago '04        #131
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
I agree, Big first album was great and his second album could have been great if it would have been one cd instead of 2 cd's with half garbage.. he was talented but so was a lot of people. he didnt put out enough music to be considered the greatest....
 7 years ago '07        #132
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 illmactic101 said:
Im from the NY and I got Face on my top 10 ever yall are right Big only had a 3-4 year run but in that run he got 1 classic and 1 above par album and from 93-97 everything that n*gga touch took of I understand some of yall early 20's may not have got full effect I could understand n*ggas ranking Face over Big wont even give a argument but slim thug thats just disrespectful Outside of that gulf coast region his s**t that bump like that
how is his opinion disrespectful?

not everybody worships all these rap gods or has em on an equal plateau (Pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, Face, Rakim, Big Kane, etc)

wait, you're from NY, so I can understand why you're butthurt
 7 years ago '09        #133
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Big Ain't Even In My Top 30 I Grew Up When Hip Hop Was Invented Not In The 90's
 7 years ago '10        #134
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
aint he da dude who got s**tted on by ross burger carriers f**k dis b**ch n*gga he soft..

big not top 5 he was good just good

pac>>>
 7 years ago '07        #135
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Is Terel Davis in your top 5 of running backs of all time. He had two seasons better than 95% of all running backs but he not top 5 because he didn't put in that work over an entire career.
thats a good analogy
 7 years ago '07        #136
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Ny n*ggaz only think biggie is the greatest!
thats not true at all.
 10-24-2010, 03:27 AM         #137
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ how mad people are getting in here

calm down f*gs it's not like he r*ped your mom. try actually reading it next time it's not like he said he was a terrible rapper. f**kin stanleys i swear
 7 years ago '07        #138
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15092 15092
 Gottagat said:
aint he da dude who got s**tted on by ross burger carriers f**k dis b**ch n*gga he soft..

big not top 5 he was good just good

pac>>>
Slim Thug is soft?

if you knew anything about his rep in Houston, he's nowhere near soft or a "b**ch n*gga"
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy