RIVALRY: AVY Bet: Week 7: Oakland Raiders (2-4) Vs. Denver Broncos (2-4)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
5743 pageviews
193 comments

theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,686 | Props total: 38524 38524
RIVALRY: AVY Bet: Week 7: Oakland Raiders (2-4) Vs. Denver Broncos (2-4)

[pic - click to view]

VS.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last Meeting Between the 2 teams: Week 15 2009 Season Highlights:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

RAIDERS-BRONCOS SERIES: The Raiders lead the series 56-41-2 over the Broncos in regular season play since the teams first met in 1960. The teams are 1-1 in the postseason.

[pic - click to view]

AVY BET:

Raiders:
theFREAK
DaKingIsBack
KeepinItTrill
Jostre
Stackz
twodollars2
Sonnage King
cali22buck
A-N-D-1

Broncos:

K1Entertainment
katalist
DaDon23
NoLedge18720
J$iMZ

Last edited by theFREAK; 10-24-2010 at 01:56 PM..

193 comments for "RIVALRY: AVY Bet: Week 7: Oakland Raiders (2-4) Vs. Denver Broncos (2-4)"

7 years ago '06        #2
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Mmmm we're probably gonna start Boller this time around. We looked horrible last week and I really dont wanna rock a f**king donkeys avy but sign me up for the avy bet anyway
 7 years ago '05        #3
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
s**t f**k it bring on Boller

You know whats funny though with campbell. I was really excited when we got him, first thought was yes, we get to cut russell, now its like even though the picks arnt for two years I would rather have them back, and being stuck with russell as the backup, getting paid to at least take some devastating hits I mean he probably would have had a better game last week...no we would of just lost the same way but at least he wouldnt be collecting sitting on the couch with his purple drank just cause we didnt improve with Campbell like we cut him for but how we gave up picks to pick up campbell who is just a smarter version of russell after wasting a 1 on russell over calvin and then later ones because of how trash he was....

and again...wrong picks equal no o line investment except in phenoms and juco players and you get

put bruce on any team with a line and hes a top 10 maybe 5 passer you put him on the raiders and he always ends up

f**k putting an avy bet on this game...McFadden aint playing (much if) we aint doing s**t.
Realist
 7 years ago '05        #4
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Raiders.
 7 years ago '07        #5
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682 OP
space
space
from ESPN:

Oakland coach Tom Cable said if Jason Campbell is healthy enough to play Sunday he will be the starting quarterback at Denver.

If Gradkowski (shoulder) and Campbell (knee) can’t play, Boller will start. Cable said earlier in the week that Boller could absolutely play Sunday at Denver. Bruce Gradkowski didn’t do much Wednesday and he has missed the past seven quarters. Campbell finished the San Francisco game, but he was not effective at all.

Still, if he can go, Campbell will play Sunday if Gradkowski can't play. The fact that he was limited and practiced some, means the Raiders will try to get him out on the field if Gradkowski doesn’t play.

In Denver, Broncos coach Josh McDaniels said he knows the Raiders will try to run the ball and he won’t worry too much about trying to figure out who will be the Raiders’ quarterback.

“It won’t change their offense, I don’t think,” McDaniels said. “They are still going to run the football a bunch. They have run it as much or more than most of the teams in the league. They have very few negative runs. They are going to throw the ball down the field to those receivers and tight ends -- that is their philosophy (and) that’s their style. They are very good at doing it, and I don’t expect it is going to change dramatically, no matter who the quarterback is. I still think that we are going to get challenged in the deep part of the field. We are going to have to play the running game a heck of a lot better than we did last year when we played them in the second game, and that’s really the key — we have to stop those things from happening no matter who the quarterback is.

Meanwhile, Oakland running back Darren McFadden was limited by a hamstring injury that has kept him of the past two games. Backup tight end Brandon Myers was out with a concussion.

Denver cornerback Champ Bailey didn’t practice Wednesday with a ribs injury. Receiver Eddie Royal was out with a groin injury.
 7 years ago '04        #6
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
You know im down for the avy bet, we def need to win this game this year can't let yall beat us at home again.
 7 years ago '07        #7
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
put me down for the avy bet

I know Broncos fans won't be late with the avy's like the 49ers fans were
 7 years ago '08        #8
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 KeepinItTrill said:
I know Broncos fans won't be late with the avy's
raiders fans will be making them for the broncos fans

raiders got this s**t

they need to come back strong after that pitiful loss last week to san fran
 7 years ago '07        #9
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15030 15030
 MAKAVELI2199 said:

raiders fans will be making them for the broncos fans

raiders got this s**t

they need to come back strong after that pitiful loss last week to san fran
I'm not saying we're gonna lose, I'm saying I know they won't be late like the 49ers dudes were IF we do lose
 7 years ago '07        #10
space
space
jus got done listening to Hue Jackson's (Raiders OC) press conference looks like the decision to go with either Campbell or Boller will come on Sunday...... *sigh*

And McFadden has practiced the last 2 days but they will not say if he is 100% or not, we will know tomorrow when the official injury report for the team is given out to the media.

If DMAC plays I expect him and Bush to split the carries.... :sad2:

Also....

Defensive coordinator John Marshall said Thursday the plan was for Quentin Groves to start at weak side linebacker against Denver, with Trevor Scott moving back into the three-man rotation at end along with Lamarr Houston and Matt Shaughnessy.

Groves may not get a lot of action even if active. Given the amount of time Denver employs three wide receivers, the Raiders could spend much of the game with only two linebackers on the field.

Last edited by theFREAK; 10-21-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #11
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
im tired of losing games because of the QB. this has been the story of the decade.

put me in for the raiders. DMAC, BUSH, Miller and the D will win us the game. tired of the bullsh*t from campbell. lets do this!!!

VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
Hard to say. McFadden does seem close “@BlitzAgain: At this point does it look like Bush over McFadden this weekend?”
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
VittorioTafur Vittorio Tafur
Tom Cable said that Jason Campbell (knee) wouldn't be able to play if game was today. So, those with Kyle Boller in office pool looking good
 7 years ago '10        #12
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 theFREAK said:
jus got done listening to Hue Jackson's (Raiders OC) press conference looks like the decision to go with either Campbell or Boller will come on Sunday...... *sigh*

And McFadden has practiced the last 2 days but they will not say if he is 100% or not, we will know tomorrow when the official injury report for the team is given out to the media.

If DMAC plays I expect him and Bush to split the carries.... :sad2:

Also....
i think DMAC is ready,, theyre just trying to mess up Denvers game plan and make them believe we re using bush. Bush is completely different then DMAC,,, not that it makes a big difference cause we re a run first team anyway. DMac does bring that diversity being lighting quick.
 7 years ago '05        #13
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Lets go Broncos!!!!!
Such a heartbreaking loss last week against arguably the leagues best team right now.

We NEED this game here vs Raiders. Especially with how close the standings are.

Should be a battle though, I aint gonna say this is a forsure win, but I do think we got this.

27-17 Broncos.
And of course you know I want in on avy bet, mark that s**t down shiiiiiiat lol.
 7 years ago '07        #14
space
space
If game were today, it’d be Boller to start for Raiders

[pic - click to view]

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, October 21st, 2010 at 3:53 pm in Oakland Raiders.

News, notes and quotes Thursday as the Raiders prepare to face the Denver Broncos:

— Nothing definitive, but it’s beginning to look like Kyle Boller will get the start Sunday when the Raiders visit the Broncos at Invesco Field.

Boller and Jason Campbell got the first-team work, and although Cable is already on record as saying Campbell starts if he’s healthy, the fact is he’s not healthy.

With his present level of mobility and pain, Campbell, Cable said, would not be able to play if the game were held today.

“He could go back, call plays and throw it but to be able to run and do the things he’s got to be able todo, it’d be pretty iffy,’’ Cable said.

Cable said Gradkowski is feeling better, but said he still hasn’t cut loose in terms of throwing the ball.
 7 years ago '07        #15
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #16
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
I expect the Broncos to win with ease. Kyle Orton is going to carve this D up.
 7 years ago '04        #17
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
Broncos fans gotta hold it down in this thread for the team. I will be leaving Sunday to move back across the country so I wont even be able to watch the game. Im kinda mad about it but hey there are bigger things in life than a football game. I will be on the road until like Friday/Saturday so win or lose dont think im avoiding the thread or trash talk.

Anyways Go Broncos! We just gotta stop the run and we should be fine because im not worried about their passing game
 7 years ago '06        #18
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
im down put me down for the Raiders
 7 years ago '07        #19
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
Broncos fans gotta hold it down in this thread for the team. I will be leaving Sunday to move back across the country so I wont even be able to watch the game. Im kinda mad about it but hey there are bigger things in life than a football game. I will be on the road until like Friday/Saturday so win or lose dont think im avoiding the thread or trash talk.

Anyways Go Broncos! We just gotta stop the run and we should be fine because im not worried about their passing game
u in for the bet? yes or no? Even if u say no i'ma put u down for it anyways.
 7 years ago '05        #20
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
Put me down for the bet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy