most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Blue GM said:
he's mad at the top 10 tips to make lasers successful they released today.

8. Take cues from your labelmate B.o.B.

7 years ago '04        #62
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222
Real talk....who is this guy????

He's like when your girl gives you head for the first time (I'm talking to the youngn's) and she's actually terrible at it, but because you don't wanna hurt her feelings, you fake and make sounds blah, blah, blah and she gets into getting worse and worse by the second.

That's Lupe! Somebody told him he was nice and this dude really believes it.

"Cause the n*gga wear a kufi , it don't mean that he bright / Cause you don't understand him it don't mean that he nice"

FOH LUPE!!
 7 years ago '04        #63
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
Loopy mad no one gives a f**k about his s**t.

Don't bite the hand that feed you, Loop
 7 years ago '09        #64
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5105 5105
 sleep23rd said:
this n*gga always complaining.....I hear more about his complaining then actual buzz on his music....
word...
 7 years ago '05        #65
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lmao MTV went from being the prime place to catch music to White dudes getting drunk and white teens getting pregnant

I stopped watching that s**t when I was in High school
 7 years ago '05        #66
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Bundles said:
Real talk....who is this guy????

He's like when your girl gives you head for the first time (I'm talking to the youngn's) and she's actually terrible at it, but because you don't wanna hurt her feelings, you fake and make sounds blah, blah, blah and she gets into getting worse and worse by the second.

That's Lupe! Somebody told him he was nice and this dude really believes it.

"Cause the n*gga wear a kufi , it don't mean that he bright / Cause you don't understand him it don't mean that he nice"

FOH LUPE!!
Whats so hard to understand??
 7 years ago '05        #67
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
any why are people acting like MTV has anything to do with music anymore???

MTV has absolutely nothing to do with putting artists on
lupe hasnt burned anything by saying this
 7 years ago '10        #68
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 6737 6737
 Bea5T said:
lmao MTV went from being the prime place to catch music to White dudes getting drunk and white teens getting pregnant

I stopped watching that s**t when I was in High school

MTV is trash....straight trash. Everything they do or support screams music industry BS and politics.

And like I said, Lupe can't win against MTV. He just can't. That list that they made was foul though. I mean, in one of those points they had, they basically told him to make music that he doesn't wanna make. What type of s**t is that? It's not MTVs place to tell him how to make Lasers sell or better....I think that's his point. All that extra s**t was him being frustrated and wanting to expose them for what they are.

The good thing is...it looks like he doesn't care about being mainstream. He just wants to make music and do his lil shows and have his lil fanbase. I can respect that. Too bad he's locked in for like 3 more albums.
 7 years ago '09        #69
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
 ruff said:
Loopy mad no one gives a f**k about his s**t.

Don't bite the hand that feed you, Loop
Never knew MTV fed him or any other artist

Fan support >
 10-21-2010, 03:57 PM         #70
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is dude mad? nobody watches mtv anymore. he just need somebody to blame for his lack of music. all lupe have to do is make new music and post the videos on worldstar SIMPLE.

he just can't make a hit record. he have the tools and the money he just lazy like the rest of these lyrical rappers.
 7 years ago '08        #71
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
f**k MTV and the dudes who side with that corporation...and yeah,im talkin you in this thread...
 7 years ago '05        #72
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 BasedHead said:
why is dude mad? nobody watches mtv anymore. he just need somebody to blame for his lack of music. all lupe have to do is make new music and post the videos on worldstar SIMPLE.

he just can't make a hit record. he have the tools and the money he just lazy like the rest of these lyrical rappers.
you're an idiot. and the reason WHY worldstar was made, for ignorance such as yourself.
 10-21-2010, 04:03 PM         #73
Chosen Few DS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is he really sitting here b**ching because they gave him some advice?

Come on Wasulu, #GrowUp
 10-21-2010, 04:06 PM         #74
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #75
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
lol who CARES if he is clashing and ruining his relationship with MTV. the guy has a big enough fanbase that he can announce tours on his site/twitter and they will sell out. he can live mad comfortable for the rest of his life by just touring and having music videos on the internet.
 7 years ago '10        #76
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
Who the f**k reads those top 10 articles?
 7 years ago '08        #77
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
I dont understand when an artist (waka/lupe/nas/kanye)lashes out at a label/MTV/BET or any other major corporation...they get labeled as a complainers/whiners/b**ches/crybabies and other s**t. We all know how these f**kin corporations treat n*ggas. we all know how they do...we all know these corporations are crooked as f**k..we talk about it every day but when an artist speaks out he's looked down upon? I dont f**kin get it....some of you are BACKWARDS AS f**k...
 7 years ago '07        #78
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,469 | Props total: 16247 16247
 N.O.4Life said:
Dude don't sell records like that.He still need promo from MTV and BET 2 even do decent numbers.This is not a good move by Lupe.Bet any money He's gonna apoligize.
if he sellin out concerts he sellin....You must not know lupe fans.. I damn near got mobbed on twitter when I joked about him bein a poser
 7 years ago '04        #79
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 mdoggslim said:
at first I was , but then..... i was

I don't know how many of you remember MTV, but even back in the early 00's, it actually was dope to turn on and watch. [COLOR="Red"]Generations before us all enjoyed mtv. We're the first generation, i think, that forgot/stopped caring about mtv. So in that case, lupe has a point. Him using superfluous vernacular to sound smart in all his f**king letters only to look foolish to anybody half literate is wack though
Nah homie......before your generation there was nothing to watch on MTV and me for one neva started caring.
 7 years ago '05        #80
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12576 12576
 Mathematic said:
I dont understand when an artist (waka/lupe/nas/kanye)lashes out at a label/MTV/BET or any other major corporation...they get labeled as a complainers/whiners/b**ches/crybabies and other s**t. We all know how these f**kin corporations treat n*ggas. we all know how they do...we all know these corporations are crooked as f**k..we talk about it every day but when an artist speaks out he's looked down upon? I dont f**kin get it....some of you are BACKWARDS AS f**k...
THIS..

I mean some of these same people in this thread are saying, "I don't get Lupe, why he bashing MTV!! Stupid move!!"

Then 2 seconds later will hop in a Kanye/Jay-Z thread claiming they are apart of the illuminati/pushing an agenda to brainwash the youth.. But yet a few seconds later you asking why Lupe speaking up about some s**t, you said you were against a few minutes ago..

Boxden is f**kin retarded I swear, but it is comical.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
73 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
87 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
188 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy