Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 10552 10552
 Damagegadget said:
he shouldn't be mad.. lupe has a near cult following. He doesn't need big budget gimmicks to sell.
Dude don't sell records like that.He still need promo from MTV and BET 2 even do decent numbers.This is not a good move by Lupe.Bet any money He's gonna apoligize.
 10-21-2010, 12:31 PM         #42
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sleep23rd said:
this n*gga always complaining.....I hear more about his complaining then actual buzz on his music....
obviously he is upset...if u keep leaving ur dirty drawers around the room, ur wife would rightfully non stop complain too
 10-21-2010, 12:33 PM         #43
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly think Lupe should go independent. IDK what his contract is with atlantic but an artist like him should be independent.. they don't sell nearly as many records but they benefit much more in the long run, & still make decent cash to live better than the average person.. he has a strong enough fanbase for that.
 10-21-2010, 12:35 PM         #44
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
bet any money he wont...you act like rappers make money of record sales it's all about the tours, and lupe sells out, he doesn't sell out arenas but he does seem to perform in front of audiences packed in like sardines.
& even if an artist like lupe was to do a show every weekend he can still live wonderfully off that. The sales & the major label s**t doesnt matter, his fans are already there. How much you think this n*gga gets for a show? I'd say no less than 5K. people barely make that money in 1 month let alone one weekend
 7 years ago '04        #45
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #46
KiMbOmB 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
LUPE HIT IT DEAD ON....MTV IS A f**kIN TRAVESTY NOW,BET TOO...DO YOU SON!!!
 7 years ago '05        #47
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10786 10786
 Rowe said:
I honestly think Lupe should go independent. IDK what his contract is with atlantic but an artist like him should be independent.. they don't sell nearly as many records but they benefit much more in the long run, & still make decent cash to live better than the average person.. he has a strong enough fanbase for that.
That's what lupe needs to do. Independent is the best route to go. All the money goes to you and you can make all the music you want without worrying about corporate above you trying to change you and sell out. That's what I would do. He has a loyal fanbase and he can do good overseas as well.
 7 years ago '07        #48
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
bet any money he wont...you act like rappers make money of record sales it's all about the tours, and lupe sells out, he doesn't sell out arenas but he does seem to perform in front of audiences packed in like sardines.
Y'all dudes k!ll me wit this sells don't matter.If his album don't sell the label won't put his s**t out.No material=No shows.You said it urself he don't sell out arenas and wit silly moves like this he never will
 7 years ago '06        #49
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
For those of you born before 1990.... Remember when MTV would play videos ALLLLLLLL DAMNNNNNNNN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Then had a couple of shows on during the evening then play videos ALLLLLLLLLLLL DAMNNNNNNNNN NIGHT!!!!!!! When Daisy was on there, The white girl with glasses I forget her name... Bill Bellemy...

Soon as TRL Came around s**t just got bad.
 7 years ago '10        #50
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6700 6700
He's telling the truth but I fear that MTV is too big for him to go against. He basically started off bashing and then ended his rant with light criticism(I want the old MTV back!)..nah it don't work like that. That's the kind of s**t that gets you blackballed.

IDK....Lupes always been wierd. I remember when he said Jay invited him to his house and kept giving him rare jeans and s**t and wanted to sign him to Rocafella. I think that was a mistake on his part. He's been having issues with Atlantic and know is slowly been known more for his stunts than music. That's not a good look.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
straight up facts

Lu has a right to get at that garbage a.ss station. They told him he needs to follow in BOB's steps and be a more manufactured artist so he can be a bigger star.
 7 years ago '04        #52
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,768 | Props total: 1283 1283
Thank You Lupe

7 years ago '07        #53
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
For those of you born before 1990.... Remember when MTV would play videos ALLLLLLLL DAMNNNNNNNN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Then had a couple of shows on during the evening then play videos ALLLLLLLLLLLL DAMNNNNNNNNN NIGHT!!!!!!! When Daisy was on there, The white girl with glasses I forget her name... Bill Bellemy...

Soon as TRL Came around s**t just got bad.
They've gotten a lil better since those TRL days.They Play Videos 2am-9am.MTV 2 have the Suckerfree Countdown and they also play MTV Jams 6am-9am.They're way more active than BET.
 7 years ago '10        #54
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 460 460
 two02x3 said:
he's telling the truth but i fear that mtv is too big for him to go against. He basically started off bashing and then ended his rant with light criticism(i want the old mtv back!)..nah it don't work like that. That's the kind of s**t that gets you blackballed.

Idk....lupes always been wierd. I remember when he said jay invited him to his house and kept giving him rare jeans and s**t and wanted to sign him to rocafella. I think that was a mistake on his part. He's been having issues with atlantic and know is slowly been known more for his stunts than music. That's not a good look.
this dude lupe be trying to go to war with the industry. He doesnt back down like most rappers. He's 100% right and its the courageous thing to do but he's not going to win
 7 years ago '08        #55
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
Lu should have made a 'Top 10 changes MTV needs to make' list

that would have been ether
 7 years ago '04        #56
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
much respect to him telling the truth about MTV but how is this helping his career? this is doing nothing but burning a bridge you have to learn how to work within the beast in order to take it down,how is burning all your bridges with radio,blogs and tv media going to get your message out.

Lupe I WOULD k!ll to be in your position right now what you need to do is simple its not hard......

1.Release friend of the people talking about all your grievances with the industry
2.Rebuild your damage relationship with the bloggersphere
3.stay active a keep putting out music be it lost songs or a new freestyle ever couple of weeks
4.STOP COMPLAINING, in your defense I thought it was warranted given your situation with your album, but all this complaining about "the system" should be said through your music not media press s**t just isn't a good look even if its true.
 10-21-2010, 02:08 PM         #57
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]

ether

rappers is the most hypocritical n*ggas on the planet i swear mayne
 7 years ago '09        #58
MOTM 71 heat pts71
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 358 358
Although I think he's right, dude is about to get banned from MTV. n*gga is ruining his career by going up against all these blogs and corporations
 7 years ago '06        #59
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Pstax916 said:
Its the truth tho.. Mtv is silly now
Co-Sign
Reading this makes me actually want start listening to his music. He's a smart n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #60
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 MOTM said:
Although I think he's right, dude is about to get banned from MTV. n*gga is ruining his career by going up against all these blogs and corporations
Doesn't look like he cares. He's doing him. I guess fuq what someone else thinks of it. I feel where he's coming from.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy