Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-21-2010, 11:21 AM         #21
ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Oh snap...MTV (illuminati's favorite network) back on the attack...why can't y'all just chill out? Salacious banality @ the speed of light? I think I've been very good natured with you. I personally know several employees of your company. You guys know me as well. I'm confused. Where is the true music journalism??? where is Suchin?!! What happened? Where are the honest critiques of cultural expression? For it's not about being RIGHT it's about being HOT Fame over self-awareness and virtue Hedonism over self respect Celebrity over cerebral. A destroying force in our culture and society just like rest of the useless vapid spectacles that pour out of our tv's and radios."
SOURCE: ()
 7 years ago '04        #22
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
he wasnt sayin that when his video superstar was all over mtv
 7 years ago '07        #23
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
He should scracth MTV and insert BET.He f**king up either way tho.I guess he won't be on the Suckerfree Countdown no time soon.
 7 years ago '05        #24
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
go head lupe.. go head!
 10-21-2010, 11:41 AM         #25
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just did a paper on this....its real, music is mind control over our society. I feel bad for the next generation; its even worse now with the internet and new technology. 9 year olds are s3xting and s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #26
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 N.O.4Life said:
He should scracth MTV and insert BET.He f**king up either way tho.I guess he won't be on the Suckerfree Countdown no time soon.
this....BET makes black folks look bad..i wouldnt be suprised if the start running maury on weekdays
 7 years ago '10        #27
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
Do you Lu
 7 years ago '09        #28
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Everest said:
i just did a paper on this....its real, music is mind control over our society. I feel bad for the next generation; its even worse now with the internet and new technology. 9 year olds are s3xting and s**t.
how is it mind control if u dont have to listen to it B?
 7 years ago '07        #29
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 7 years ago '04        #30
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
this dude needs to just go sit down somewhere
 7 years ago '05        #31
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Everest said:
Post it. I wanna read that s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #32
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,634 | Props total: 10700 10700
 Peterparker said:
n*gga MTV and BET are both trash..including VH1..all were pretty good networks untill VIACOM bought all them out n f**ked them up..

looks at ur avy and re-reads ur post...yeah that's MIND CONTROL
MTV is way better than BET IMO.BET was trash way before Bob Johnson sold it.What the f**k u talkin bout
 7 years ago '05        #33
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Gosh Lupe is slowly and slowly becoming "that guy". It's slowly and slowly becoming more likely he's never going to have mainstream success again.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
....Say Goodbye To MTV2 For You Lupe.

Who Going Push The Videos For The Album Now? You Know BET Teen Popper a.ss Aint.
 7 years ago '10        #35
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 braided_uppimp said:
all them backpacking dudes mad, they have to face the fact...NOBODY WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT s**t

Lupe my n*gga...but damn

Did you see the fans protest on Fiasco Friday? It's quite obvious people do want to listen to this "backpackers" music and others as well.

As for the rant he speaking on what others been thinking and kinda saying for years so more power to Lu. Some one posted earlier that they think this rant is not about MTV's Hottest MC List and it's not. Think about it he didn't make the list last year and he had a official material out, i doubt he expects to make it this year with no material and a bunch of label contraversy, and finally getting a release date for his album. The reason for this rant is because a article MTV posted on their site entitled "Top Ten ways to make LASERS Successful" which gave 10 things they think he needs to make his album a hit, we all pretty much covered em.I don't think it's rant worthy but i might feel different from Lu's perspective. I hope more good comes out of this than bad, but publicity is just that....In the words of his former label mate "They forcing Gucci Mane on us to keep us in a stupor"-Gemstones.Truth.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
he's mad at the top 10 tips to make lasers successful they released today.

7 years ago '07        #37
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 braided_uppimp said:
all them backpacking dudes mad, they have to face the fact...NOBODY WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT s**t

Lupe my n*gga...but damn
smh.. mad. Im not one to label. back pack gangsta rap wut ever. Are you sayin people would rather listen to s3x money and violence? Now y would anyone with any intelligence be mad at ignorance? It is shameful to say people only want to hear sin..
 7 years ago '07        #38
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
he shouldn't be mad.. lupe has a near cult following. He doesn't need big budget gimmicks to sell.
 7 years ago '08        #39
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
 THEINFAMOUS said:
If Kanye did this this thread wud be 8 pages
this n*gga aint Kanye
 10-21-2010, 12:23 PM         #40
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's easy to speak out against MTV now, they don't carry the weight they once did. If this was 2003 then dude would be in deep s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy