most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2010, 08:54 PM         #1
5907 pageviews
69 comments

SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$10,000 investment

Hey guys, i was looking to invest $10,000 into something thats almost a for sure thing. what can i invest into, or buy and sell that will make me a decent profit...what can i do with $10,000 that will almost guarntee to bring me $1,000+ within a month...any ideas..doesnt have to be an investment though..thanks alot guys

69 comments for "$10,000 investment"

7 years ago '05        #2
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
A perfectly legal sure thing for $1,000 return in one month? Umm... maybe buy some World Series tickets now then sell them when it comes...
 10-20-2010, 09:20 PM         #3
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good i dea i guess, but i live in canada..so none of that is happening here...but thanks for the advice...
 7 years ago '08        #4
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,281 | Props total: 8680 8680
I don't think there's any sure thing that will bring you a 10% minimum return in a month.

Try stocks?
 10-21-2010, 12:13 AM         #5
Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did you raise this $10,000?
 10-21-2010, 12:28 AM         #6
jew85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I invested 2k into my cleaning company franchise and make 1k per month.
I could make about 3k a month with a 7k investment

so 10k would make me 5k per month
 10-21-2010, 02:50 AM         #7
Brassmonkey3333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10% a month with no risk....g/l trying to find 10% a year with no risk......best cd right now is like 2.6% and thats for a year
 10-21-2010, 09:14 AM         #8
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saved for a bit...

What kind of cleaning business? What do you guys do?

Ya I know it's hard, but like I said ot doesn't really have to
be an investment. Could be like a buy and sell type thing. My dad goes to car auctions and I can get a hook up from there and resell the car on autotrader, kijiji, craigslist. Problem I'm
having Is finding out what cars are selling good right now? What cars are in high demand?
 10-21-2010, 10:37 AM         #9
mobetta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Read my thread on Used Car Investment. If you got 10 grand to spend, i can damn near guarantee 15% return with 30-45 days. OMG, it's about to get cold outside too?? Of course everything's a risk, but I've learned to take CALCULATED risks. I just bought a '98 Grand Cherokee for $850 yesterday, bought to put 4-5 hundred to do a few cosmetic/mechanical repairs and sell that b**ch for $2800. Just missed out on a sweet 2002 Grand Am for $1700, but hey, can't get them all. If i ever figure out/get enough $ to start a title loan company, or get into finance/buy here pay here, it's over. Here me when i tell you this...the sure way to wealth is to provide affordable goods/services to low income people. Those who wanna get on, holla at me now, cuz once i get to a quarter mill, ima be real funny actin'.(haha just kidding).
 7 years ago '10        #10
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I wouldn't ask people on the internet on where to put your money.
 7 years ago '04        #11
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 298 298
Crack!!! Naw i'm f**king with you i think what dude said about the Car s**t is good keep in mind income tax time is coming soon.
 10-21-2010, 12:04 PM         #12
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mobetta I've read your thread, it's a good I dea if I was in your area, but I live in Toronto Canada and investing from here to there with someone I don't knuw just isn't smart, haha. Im trying to figure out what cars sell good right now, my pops said cars made by Toyota, Honda are selling good.. Anywhere from year 2005 -2009... Plus those cars u can get at auction for like $8000... Where can I find out what cars are selling good right now?

And I wouldn't take stupid advice off the Internet, I would obviously do me research first.. :)
 7 years ago '04        #13
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Clearly you don't know what you're doing.
 10-21-2010, 01:47 PM         #14
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^what the hell are u talking about?
 10-21-2010, 07:48 PM         #15
mobetta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What cars sell good?...ALL OF THEM. I have sold Hondas, Mazdas, Jeeps, Fords, Volkswagons...If you want to stick to Hondas and Toyotas that's cool because the average Joe thinks those cars are reliable which, in general they are. But don't get it twisted...people on the bus stop want A CAR..period. They talk that Honda, Toyota crap to me all the time until i break it down they they are broke with only $1800 to spend, and they see a shiny Jetta that runs and looks good, bye bye Honda dream, welcome to reality. People don't know WHAT they want, especially broke people, you have to present a nice, clean, good running car to them, trust me someone will buy it. Plus, i ain't gotta spend $8,000 at a auction, nor should you if all you got is 10 grand. That's asking for trouble right there, you putting all your eggs in one car. With 8 grand, i would cop a late 90's jeep, a late 90's Honda, a early 2000 suv and a little ford focus and still have some money left. I prolly make 3-5 stacks in a couple weeks and keep it movin!! HA, I'm giving up too much game, get ur hustle on dude, and get off this blog quick as u can, you only gonna learn by hitting the auctions and buying a whip!! Now, there you go, you got everything you need to start, you ain't gonna get alot more information from this site research wise, at least not for free, if you need more, google the subject, tons of e-books out there. When u sell the first whip, send me a check! (lol)
 7 years ago '04        #16
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 7094 7094
Looking to flip cars is small stuff.. a couple hundred here, a couple thousand a month from it.. depending on your knack for the business and ability/experience.. that being said, I've worked in the auto industry and even the dude who sold Aston Martin's and flipped cars he bought at auctions ON THE SIDE wasn't making any millionaire money...

I'm in Toronto, too.

When it comes to buying and flipping, real estate is your best option. Capitalize on investing in properties that are relatively low thanks to today's economy and look to flip them in a few years when things pick up again.

All in all.. I'd do some solid research into up and coming companies that are hot with huge potential... for example, ten years ago the dude who invested in green companies is making serious money now.
 10-21-2010, 09:09 PM         #17
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good stuff guys...ya ive always been intrested in real estate, problem is i dont have enough money to invest in property...im hoping that by summer ill have enough to invest in a property...i just bought a town house so me getting a second mortgage at age 23 is gunna be tough...but ya im always looking into real estate, s**ts intresting and it makes good money...

probelm with buying old cars is to much work to sell them and too much money to put into them to make it presentable..i think im gunna get a 2006-2007 matrix or yaris...those thing can be bought cheap..like $5000-$7000...pay $60 to have it cleaned if needed, then put it up for sale for $9000, then if ppl wanna bargain ill bargain...this is just saved money thats sitting in the bank, im still working so i just dont want to have it sitting there when i can put it to use...thanks for the advice guys....
 7 years ago '05        #18
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
Paypal it to me, I'll turn it into 20 grand via sports betting within a month, and give you 18 grand back.

Or I'll lose it all.

f**k it though, take a risk!
 7 years ago '05        #19
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
Become a real estate agent and get into the rental market. That's what i do part-time. I can easily make 1000+ a week, finding rental properties for tenants. If you're a people person, you'll be good. Then you'll have a down payment for an investment property in no time.
 10-22-2010, 09:49 AM         #20
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks.. Hoe long does it take to become an agent? I know u can do online courses...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy