LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 smokeweed101. said:
Me and my friends had videos of us smoking years back in the early days of Youtube. We got the usual racist comments and laughed to them over a blunt.

This isn't a new discovery here, you guys are acting like Lebron is the first celeb to get hated on, and that white celebs like Hilton don't. Let me stop bringing up race.

What are you going to do? Shut down the WWW? If not then this argument is jokes.
Did u just compare lebron to Paris Hilton? U gotta be s**ttin me...besides being a dislikable sports figure, what exactly has lebron done to warrant hate? I mean, Hilton is hated cuz the b**ch has her nose up her a.ss and does nothing besides sleep around and do drugs. She's a parasite. What I don't understand is how some of u cornball in closet racists are acting like lebron is overreacting when all he did he retweet a f**ken message. I'd hate to know what some of u cowards think whenever there's a civil rights rally.

..,but hey, it's to be expected from somebody defending mccains racists supporters. And somebody from Boston no less...
 7 years ago '04        #162
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
if you dont like the messages...delete the f**king twitter account b**ch. why is he acting like he must endure this torment.

easy fix...stop tweeting
 7 years ago '04        #163
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
This isn't a new discovery here, you guys are acting like Lebron is the first celeb to get hated on, and that white celebs like Hilton don't. Let me stop bringing up race.
Wow.. logic isn't your strong suit
 7 years ago '04        #164
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Prodigy said:
people that spend their time to send hateful messages to someone they never have and never will meet are some jealous low-lives.

I can understand f**king around with dude and making fun of him having 0 championships and all that.. that s**t is in good fun. but the other s**t some people need to end their lives
wtf are you talking about? what about the people that take the time to read all of these messages from someone that they never met and never will????....and take take the messages personally.....like he knows these people!!!!

Lebron is a f**king loser for this buls**t
 10-20-2010, 06:49 PM         #165
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i don't know maybe i am being sensitive but yall dudes are acting like it's perfectly fine for people to call this mans mother a slave ni99er and make racial slurs about his lips and nose and what not
Its not perfectly fine, its life, you deal. I don't think it is ok that people can murder, or that kids can die for no reason, but that doesn't mean I can stop it.

If he can't take a tweet how is he going to take Shaq calling him a pus*y and laughing at him when Boston owns the Heat?
 7 years ago '06        #166
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 akademiks said:
Boo f**king hoo..

What kind of f**got tries to hard to find motivation in everything?

Find motivation in not getting booted out of the playoffs like a loser like the last 2 years. Let's all find some motivation out of some racist twitter message by some dude I've never met in my life.

f**k outta here.
:c lap:
 10-20-2010, 06:52 PM         #167
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Like Kobe said:
guarantee they were all laker fans

hope kobe's daughters get r*ped
go to hell.
 10-20-2010, 06:52 PM         #168
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Wow.. logic isn't your strong suit
Emotion is your strength because logic says get over it.
 10-20-2010, 06:54 PM         #169
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
Did u just compare lebron to Paris Hilton? U gotta be s**ttin me...besides being a dislikable sports figure, what exactly has lebron done to warrant hate? I mean, Hilton is hated cuz the b**ch has her nose up her a.ss and does nothing besides sleep around and do drugs. She's a parasite. What I don't understand is how some of u cornball in closet racists are acting like lebron is overreacting when all he did he retweet a f**ken message. I'd hate to know what some of u cowards think whenever there's a civil rights rally.

..,but hey, it's to be expected from somebody defending mccains racists supporters. And somebody from Boston no less...
Yes I am so racist, I call out an attention wh0ore for making two dumb comments and crying like we should pity and now I am a closet racist white guy.
 7 years ago '06        #170
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Pistol Peter said:
maybe the dude has a point though...you see how quick the kanye west situation went to race via the internet when he got on stage and did that s**t to taylor swift??

i don't know maybe i am being sensitive but yall dudes are acting like it's perfectly fine for people to call this mans mother a slave ni99er and make racial slurs about his lips and nose and what not

i'm done with the whole topic though because it's a never ending circle that either side will budge on
People are always crying about race. People like me, who are neutral and want people to be equal get disgusted after a while. You're somehow turning the Kanye thing into a race issue when what he did was clearly wrong, which is pretty f**king pathetic. You can't defend what he did, that was nothing short of ignorant.

Ever heard of the boy who cries wolf? After a while people turn a deaf ear to that s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #171
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
this s**t is crazy, this n*gga got all this money n motivation but why is he spending so much time f**kin wit twitter when he should be working towards a title.. Dont get me wrong people shouldnt say that s**t but las time i checked the internet has no police n u can say wat eva the f**k u want. Personally i f**ks wit lebron but he starting to act real b**ch made wit this s**t. Mayb if the n*gga didnt come right out of high school he would of learn some s**t in college like being a man about the situation n not worried bout s**t that u cant change.. N when all this is done its still gonna b people on the internet callin somebody a racial slur because its the only place they can show their tru colors.

So f**k all racist biggets.
 7 years ago '05        #172
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 TheMagicMan said:
You kids just don't get it...

there is a difference between bashing lebron within the context of sports and bashing him within the context of race. Personal attacks are one thing, but personal RACIST attacks are another.

If Kobe wouldve done the same thing my reaction will be the same. It's one thing to call Kobe a rapist, its another thing to call him a big lipped ni***r.

Racist can't separate these athletes from their race and the sports they play and thats why the NBA and the NFL is the way that it is...They love you win you win for THEM, when you score points and score touchdowns for THEM, but when you want to win for yourself, thats when they want to call you a ni***r and your mother a ni***r slave.

Call Lebron all the names you want within the context of basketball and the context of what happens between Lebron and his teammates (delonte messing with his mom), but once you start personally attacking him and the color of his skin, thats when I have a problem...

You people defending this can't even acknowledge that these messages are wrong. Speaks volume on your own character.
Ok first off im not a "Kid" so please dont address me as such and ill gladly return the favor. maybe im from a different culture where i see far more harmless acts of racism...but i will be the first to say that racism is very much alive...for u to say that I cant acknowledge that wat was said was f**ked up is inaccurate because i may have acknowledged it in this very thread..but Lebron has yet to acknowledge that he did some b**ch moves with the way he dealt with this summer...and he is only putting the blame for all this hate on race.....when Lebron says "well i can see why people think i handled it wrongly in some ways"...id be good with that....but he jumps right into race dawg...come on now.....
 7 years ago '07        #173
DaForce13 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 HeyCobra said:
your trying to make me a bad guy just cause im white, saying white people, why cant you just say a**holes, when you say white, that attacks my race, just like you dont like your race being attack, how isnt it diffrent? you dont like racsim, i dont like being a.ssocaited with a racist, just cause of the color of my skin.

your not standing up for yourself by tweeting, why dont lebron do some anti racism s**t, instead of b**ching, hes not doing this for any other reason then to draw pitty for himself.

if i was black and someone sent me hate mail s**t, instead of retweeting, maybe id join some anti racsim s**t, have a parade i dont f**king care, but hes just b**ching cause he loves attention, like hes not gonna get more tweets now thet hes drawn attention to it

i might not be black but i can outrun a tank. and as for the ratio, i dunno, but id a.ssume more black people watch basketball, and more black people where lebron fans. so im not against saying its 50/50 maybe, but i dont think its 75% white.
 7 years ago '07        #174
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 beantown said:
People are always crying about race. People like me, who are neutral and want people to be equal get disgusted after a while. You're somehow turning the Kanye thing into a race issue when what he did was clearly wrong, which is pretty f**king pathetic. You can't defend what he did, that was nothing short of ignorant.

Ever heard of the boy who cries wolf? After a while people turn a deaf ear to that s**t.

i know i said i was done with this s**t but give me a f**king break bean...you claim to be this down the middle equal even person but you really are not..you couldn't wait to come in here and spark some s**t...you only ride on situations like this and turn it into a "black people are being sensitive" thread...that's why i wasn't surprised to see your name in here as one of the first to come with that self righteous bulls**t

and how am I turning the kanye west s**t into a race thing did you not see the picture i posted or did you ignore all the ni99er talk just to get to me and somehow turn it over on me as the one being racist?

[pic - click to view]

and i am not defending what he did...when i seen it i was the first to say his stupid f**king a.ss wasn't suppose to be up there...but when i started seeing the comments on the internet they forced my hand to side with kanye simply because THEY turned it into a race issue like they always do

i am done with this s**t do not drag me back into it because i will be seen as the bad guy and the racist for simply pointing out blatant racism that is in big and bold print

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-20-2010 at 07:35 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #175
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Pichito25 said:
wtf are you talking about? what about the people that take the time to read all of these messages from someone that they never met and never will????....and take take the messages personally.....like he knows these people!!!!

Lebron is a f**king loser for this buls**t
So Lebron is the loser, but the f**got hiding behind his computer is a credit to society?

Y'all dudes are clowns.
 7 years ago '08        #176
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 jgunna said:
Ok first off im not a "Kid" so please dont address me as such and ill gladly return the favor. maybe im from a different culture where i see far more harmless acts of racism...but i will be the first to say that racism is very much alive...for u to say that I cant acknowledge that wat was said was f**ked up is inaccurate because i may have acknowledged it in this very thread..but Lebron has yet to acknowledge that he did some b**ch moves with the way he dealt with this summer...and he is only putting the blame for all this hate on race.....when Lebron says "well i can see why people think i handled it wrongly in some ways"...id be good with that....but he jumps right into race dawg...come on now.....
GTFOH

He said PART. He was asked if he felt race played a factor in the public backlash. You think this was the 1st tweet he received this Summer on that sh1t?

The court of public opinion is littered with people he doesn't know, just like the people hitting him on twitter.
 7 years ago '09        #177
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Lebron wins.
 7 years ago '04        #178
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:

i know i said i was done with this s**t but give me a f**king break bean...you claim to be this down the middle equal even person but you really are not..you couldn't wait to come in here and spark some s**t...you only ride on situations like this and turn it into a "black people are being sensitive" thread...that's why i wasn't surprised to see your name in here as one of the first to come with that self righteous bulls**t

and how am I turning the kanye west s**t into a race thing did you not see the picture i posted or did you ignore all the ni99er talk just to get to me and somehow turn it over on me as the one being racist?

[pic - click to view]

and i am not defending what he did...when i seen it i was the first to say his stupid f**king a.ss wasn't suppose to be up there...but when i started seeing the comments on the internet they forced my hand to side with kanye simply because THEY turned it into a race issue like they always do

i am done with this s**t do not drag me back into it because i will be seen as the bad guy and the racist for simply pointing out blatant racism that is in big and bold print

so you acknowledge that kanye does something wrong. but when a few racist morons start doing what they do best and you side with kanye...

that's a strange way to think, and that exact thinking, is what lebron's people are banking on.
 7 years ago '10        #179
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Like Kobe said:
guarantee they were all laker fans

hope kobe's daughters get r*ped
 7 years ago '10        #180
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 StateZFinest said:
maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn

lebron needs to shut the f*ck up for real.

if i have to take racial slurs to become a multi millionaire athlete and do what i love everyday, sign me up. tryna act like a victim and sh*t.
:bigok: f**k u and all white people :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy