most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
jgunna 
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 74 74
We are now in a softer more depressing world where ppl pay less attention to s**t till its brought to the light. Maybe lebronm should k!ll himself like these kids are doing to get the spotlight on the issues such as racism and gay bashing and bullying.... cause this s**t been going on forever......i guess now in such depressing times is having more of an effect i guess......
 7 years ago '04        #142
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 jgunna said:
This pretty much sums it all up for me.....Alot of his black fans where beating him down when he went to miami.....but as soon as he brings up the race s**t all them fans that were beating him down are now standing u for him cause its now a black vs white thing..... thats why i have a problem with it.....and for these people that called his ****** and what not maybe aint have s**t else on him....if Lebron was fat it would be u fat mothaf**ker....but he aint fat he aint broke, he dont look like mbenga, his only loses are on the ball court really so they just hit him where it hurts......these haters are like b**ches you about to break up with...they will say the coldest s**t they can to get to you...thats all this is......
You kids just don't get it...

there is a difference between bashing lebron within the context of sports and bashing him within the context of race. Personal attacks are one thing, but personal RACIST attacks are another.

If Kobe wouldve done the same thing my reaction will be the same. It's one thing to call Kobe a rapist, its another thing to call him a big lipped ni***r.

Racist can't separate these athletes from their race and the sports they play and thats why the NBA and the NFL is the way that it is...They love you win you win for THEM, when you score points and score touchdowns for THEM, but when you want to win for yourself, thats when they want to call you a ni***r and your mother a ni***r slave.

Call Lebron all the names you want within the context of basketball and the context of what happens between Lebron and his teammates (delonte messing with his mom), but once you start personally attacking him and the color of his skin, thats when I have a problem...

You people defending this can't even acknowledge that these messages are wrong. Speaks volume on your own character.
 7 years ago '08        #143
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1653 1653
I'm in this b**ch throwing gang signs.
 7 years ago '07        #144
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 jgunna said:
This pretty much sums it all up for me.....Alot of his black fans where beating him down when he went to miami.....but as soon as he brings up the race s**t all them fans that were beating him down are now standing u for him cause its now a black vs white thing..... thats why i have a problem with it.....and for these people that called his ****** and what not maybe aint have s**t else on him....if Lebron was fat it would be u fat mothaf**ker....but he aint fat he aint broke, he dont look like mbenga, his only loses are on the ball court really so they just hit him where it hurts......these haters are like b**ches you about to break up with...they will say the coldest s**t they can to get to you...thats all this is......
why is it so hard for yall to call a duck a duck...why..if lebron was fat he would be a fat ni99er..if he was broke he would be a broker ni99er...these kids are saying this s**t to him because they are behind a screen and keyboard...why the f**k are you people sugar coating it and finding so many ways around it without saying exactly what it is...these people are racist and you are trying your best to call them everything but that
 10-20-2010, 05:55 PM         #145
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
You kids just don't get it...

there is a difference between bashing lebron within the context of sports and bashing him within the context of race. Personal attacks are one thing, but personal RACIST attacks are another.

If Kobe wouldve done the same thing my reaction will be the same. It's one thing to call Kobe a rapist, its another thing to call him a big lipped ni***r.

Racist can't separate these athletes from their race and the sports they play and thats why the NBA and the NFL is the way that it is...They love you win you win for THEM, when you score points and score touchdowns for THEM, but when you want to win for yourself, thats when they want to call you a ni***r and your mother a ni***r slave.

Call Lebron all the names you want within the context of basketball and the context of what happens between Lebron and his teammates (delonte messing with his mom), but once you start personally attacking him and the color of his skin, thats when I have a problem...

You people defending this can't even acknowledge that these messages are wrong. Speaks volume on your own character.
im not cool with any personal attacks either. Family should always be off limits unless they put themselves into the situation.
 7 years ago '04        #146
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
And yet we want athletes to be open, and be more transparent. When you finally get to see behind the curtain, you want him to keep these messages to himself and brush it off and stop crying.

It's refreshing to see athletes act as the humans instead of cattle, like I keep saying, I hope every time an athlete gets a racist hate message on twitter that he/she retweets it for the world to see.
 10-20-2010, 05:56 PM         #147
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
if he was broke he would be a broker ni99er
Actually he would be irrelevant, meaning you wouldn't spend time defending him.
 7 years ago '04        #148
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 jgunna said:
We are now in a softer more depressing world where ppl pay less attention to s**t till its brought to the light. Maybe lebronm should k!ll himself like these kids are doing to get the spotlight on the issues such as racism and gay bashing and bullying.... cause this s**t been going on forever......i guess now in such depressing times is having more of an effect i guess......
Just because YOU dont see it doesn't mean MYSELF and OTHERS don't pay attention to it in our daily lives. Just because you ignore it doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

I love how people are so afraid to talk about race and what influence it has on society. instead they want to act like it doesn't exist and expect people to hide it and keep it to themselves.
 10-20-2010, 05:58 PM         #149
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
I hope every time an athlete gets a racist hate message on twitter that he/she retweets it for the world to see.
That will show them!
 7 years ago '04        #150
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
nobody is afraid

there are racist jealous people out there who hide behind the internet... okay? and the sky is blue
 7 years ago '07        #151
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
That will show them!
your trying to trivialize it but i think all famous people on twitter should it...because i know if i could give you a youtube video filled with unprovoked racism i am sure they could fill a text books worth of it with their experiences
 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM         #152
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
your trying to trivialize it but i think all famous people on twitter should it...because i know if i could give you a youtube video filled with unprovoked racism i am sure they could fill a text books worth of it with their experiences
Me and my friends had videos of us smoking years back in the early days of Youtube. We got the usual racist comments and laughed to them over a blunt.

This isn't a new discovery here, you guys are acting like Lebron is the first celeb to get hated on, and that white celebs like Hilton don't. Let me stop bringing up race.

What are you going to do? Shut down the WWW? If not then this argument is jokes.
 7 years ago '07        #153
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Me and my friends had videos of us smoking years back in the early days of Youtube. We got the usual racist comments and laughed to them over a blunt.

This isn't a new discovery here, you guys are acting like Lebron is the first celeb to get hated on, and that white celebs like Hilton don't. Let me stop bringing up race.
i don't give a s**t about the hate...hate on..i thought he was a b**ch for doing it as well...but i will not call him a big lipped ni99er or call his mother a slave ni99er...yall acting like we are mad because he is getting hated on

and of course hilton get's hated on but let's be real how often does her hate involves race?...how often is she a honkey b**ch or cracker b**ch?...i'm sure she sees it but who do you think sees it more?

and didn't paris hilton get caught on tape for calling some dude a ni99er who came up to her for a business plan?...this s**t is a game to these kids until they get their face pushed in
 7 years ago '06        #154
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Just another reason to hate Lebron even more than I already do. He's probably the biggest f**got in the history of sports.

You give me 100 million + dollars and see if I give a flying f**k about what somebody I don't even know says on the internet, much less whine and cry and make a scene about it to get sympathy.

I hope he blows his knee out and never plays again.
 10-20-2010, 06:22 PM         #155
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
yall acting like we are mad because he is getting hated on
That means you are using his ignorance as bait for your inevitable race arguments, what better name to use than an NBA star.
 10-20-2010, 06:26 PM         #156
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey man the internet u can be the person u wanna be...when u step out out the door reality kicks in for em lol...
 7 years ago '07        #157
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
That means you are using his ignorance as bait for your inevitable race arguments, what better name to use than an NBA star.
maybe the dude has a point though...you see how quick the kanye west situation went to race via the internet when he got on stage and did that s**t to taylor swift??

i don't know maybe i am being sensitive but yall dudes are acting like it's perfectly fine for people to call this mans mother a slave ni99er and make racial slurs about his lips and nose and what not

i'm done with the whole topic though because it's a never ending circle that either side will budge on
 7 years ago '09        #158
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Lebron sounding more like a b**ch as the days go bye. Come on now, its 2010 u have to be a soft a.ss b**ch to catch feelings off racial comments.Attention wh0ore at its finest.
 7 years ago '04        #159
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
In another message James made public he was called a "fraud" and a "b**ch", as well as this tweet from DWest13. "That's why I fuxxed yo momma n****"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by shadymilkman; 10-20-2010 at 06:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #160
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
maybe the dude has a point though...you see how quick the kanye west situation went to race via the internet when he got on stage and did that s**t to taylor swift??

i don't know maybe i am being sensitive but yall dudes are acting like it's perfectly fine for people to call this mans mother a slave ni99er and make racial slurs about his lips and nose and what not

i'm done with the whole topic though because it's a never ending circle that either side will budge on
nobody said it was right. people said it's been happening since the creation of the internet. it's not some new revelation
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy