LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 HeyCobra said:
i know the difference, and you cant honestly tell me black people never used it negativly, and once again, i dont care what happened, its a f**king word, honestly you make it more powerful by still getting upset about it.

and i dont care you still saying n*gga keeps the word you hate alive.

racism aint gonna die, get over it, people are racist to everyone, like a black person never slured another race.

i wont ever get it, cause i dont let dumb s**t like words bother my every day life, and when people treat me like s**t, i either ignore it and walk away or stand up for myself, but everything dont happen in the world just cause you black white asian.

some people are quick to use race as a crutch instead of working there a.sses off to get out of what ever hole there in.

the "white man" dont owe you s**t, you owe it to yourself to change your life.
the only thing that anybody cares about is whats in red....f**k that other s**t you talkin!
 7 years ago '04        #122
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Mathematic said:
so you're saying kobe has his own youtube account that he actually manages and all the messages go str8 to him?

GETTHEf**kOUTTAHEREWITHTHATBULLs**t
how did you get that from what i said?

i'm saying the internet has always been a place for people to spew racist hate. go find a random youtibe video and it will most likely have racist comments

there is nothing unique or special about lebron getting racist comments on the internet
 7 years ago '07        #123
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DubA169 said:

i'm saying the internet has always been a place for people to spew racist hate. go find a random youtibe video and it will most likely have racist comments

there is nothing unique or special about lebron getting racist comments on the internet
but why should lebron let it go by unchecked simply because it is m.o. for the internet?
 7 years ago '08        #124
space
space
 DubA169 said:

how i got it?

you said check youtube vids...the only difference is those messages are going directly to that man...so hes reading them! Thats different then a f**kin youtube vid....
 7 years ago '10        #125
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Pistol Peter said:
and there we go...whenever backed into a corner that's what they will do..they will somehow turn this around on you to make you the bad guy..i swear it never fails

no guys racist people shouldn't change YOU should change...you shouldn't care about the word and just be passive and let people say whatever they want..you are giving them power...but yet in the same breath he says he will stand up for his self but when we do and call s**t out like lebron is doing we will be called petty and sensitive and told we should get over it...i hope you get ran over by a f**king tank

and once again what do you think the ratio of black people calling lebron james ni99er is to white people?
your trying to make me a bad guy just cause im white, saying white people, why cant you just say a**holes, when you say white, that attacks my race, just like you dont like your race being attack, how isnt it diffrent? you dont like racsim, i dont like being a.ssocaited with a racist, just cause of the color of my skin.

your not standing up for yourself by tweeting, why dont lebron do some anti racism s**t, instead of b**ching, hes not doing this for any other reason then to draw pitty for himself.

if i was black and someone sent me hate mail s**t, instead of retweeting, maybe id join some anti racsim s**t, have a parade i dont f**king care, but hes just b**ching cause he loves attention, like hes not gonna get more tweets now thet hes drawn attention to it

i might not be black but i can outrun a tank.

and as for the ratio, i dunno, but id a.ssume more black people watch basketball, and more black people where lebron fans. so im not against saying its 50/50 maybe, but i dont think its 75% white.
 7 years ago '04        #126
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 DubA169 said:

So what, he's supposed to just lay down and take it?

Him standing up for himself and exposing these messages is showing weakness? Amazing how the person who sent the tweet deleted the account IMMEDIATELY after retweeting this, yet Lebron is the weak one...
 7 years ago '10        #127
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 TheMagicMan said:
You have got to be kidding me...

Are you really trying to tell me that you think LeBron is a failure? Lebron is in a hole and using race as a crutch to "lift himself up"? Are you seriously trying to tell me that lebron is a failure and needs to change his life? Lebron has achieved more success in 7 years then you, your future children, and your children's children will ever achieve.

The fact that you can't separate LeBron the human from Lebron the athlete and expect him to brush off these cats from calling his mom a "Ni***er Slave" speaks volumes.
im not talking about lebron, but people in general on this board, throw the race card when ever they see a white guy and a black guy in some kind of argument

and all good points on lebron, hes rich and famous, he and his family will never have to work again, yet hes so upset about what the litte people think, the same people he screwed over.

he cant have best of both worlds with the choices he made, its comes with the territory,

and heres another one, get the f**k off twitter if you dont want random s**t said to you, same reason he probably deosnt have his adress and phone number public

Last edited by HeyCobra; 10-20-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #128
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
but why should lebron let it go by unchecked simply because it is m.o. for the internet?
he can do whatever he wants. he won't be changing the internet anytime soon. it looks like he's mentally soft. racist comments never affected kobe. why does he need further motivation? winning a chip isn't enough motivation?

go ahead and play victim and alienate white fans. it's beyond obvious his people have no idea what they are doing
 7 years ago '04        #129
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
So what, he's supposed to just lay down and take it?

Him standing up for himself and exposing these messages is showing weakness? Amazing how the person who sent the tweet deleted the account IMMEDIATELY after retweeting this, yet Lebron is the weak one...

he isn't standing up for black peoples rights. he is trying to get them to protect and pity him
 7 years ago '08        #130
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
your trying to make me a bad guy just cause im white, saying white people, why cant you just say a**holes, when you say white, that attacks my race, just like you dont like your race being attack, how isnt it diffrent? you dont like racsim, i dont like being a.ssocaited with a racist, just cause of the color of my skin.

your not standing up for yourself by tweeting, why dont lebron do some anti racism s**t, instead of b**ching, hes not doing this for any other reason then to draw pitty for himself.

if i was black and someone sent me hate mail s**t, instead of retweeting, maybe id join some anti racsim s**t, have a parade i dont f**king care, but hes just b**ching cause he loves attention, like hes not gonna get more tweets now thet hes drawn attention to it

and as for the ratio, i dunno, but id a.ssume more black people watch basketball, and more black people where lebron fans. so im not against saying its 50/50 maybe, but i dont think its 75% white.
what are you talking about kid? He's not standing up for himself because hes retweeting?

the lasttime he spoke out about this s**t ppl called him weak, crazy and he should stop complaining...but now hes showing proof that this s**t has been going on....hes not standing up for himself?

you dudes k!ll me....for real!
 7 years ago '04        #131
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 HeyCobra said:

You made YOURSELF the bad guy by immediately taking offense....no one called you by name, no one said "this cat heyCobra is a racist", where as these tweets were sent DIRECTLY to LeBron and addressing HIS mother. I never said I was personally offended, you a.ssUMED that. I'm saying I applaud Lebron for letting the world see whats sent to him behind closed doors.

This stuff wasn't posted on a message board. It was sent to HIM and no one else.

A generalization is one thing, but these were personal attacks. You want him just to walk away and brush off racism because it's "no big deal" and that in itself shows how ignorant you are to the way the world works.

People are so scared to talk about race, and instantly want to brush it off as no big deal. You can't even acknowledge that what was sent to him is wrong...you instantly turned it on Lebron for being a "crybaby" and told him to brush it off...
 7 years ago '08        #132
space
space
 DubA169 said:
he isn't standing up for black peoples rights. he is trying to get them to protect and pity him
who said anything about standing up for black ppls rights? hes standing up for him self by exposing this s**t....why dont you dudes understand that? you muthaf**kas are a.ss backwards....
 7 years ago '08        #133
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
You made YOURSELF the bad guy by immediately taking offense....no one called you by name, no one said "this cat heyCobra is a racist", where as these tweets were sent DIRECTLY to LeBron and addressing HIS mother. I never said I was personally offended, you a.ssUMED that. I'm saying I applaud Lebron for letting the world see whats sent to him behind closed doors.

This stuff wasn't posted on a message board. It was sent to HIM and no one else.

A generalization is one thing, but these were personal attacks. You want him just to walk away and brush off racism because it's "no big deal" and that in itself shows how ignorant you are to the way the world works.

People are so scared to talk about race, and instantly want to brush it off as no big deal. You can't even acknowledge that what was sent to him is wrong...you instantly turned it on Lebron for being a "crybaby" and told him to brush it off...
and this is what they don't understand or don't want to understand....
 7 years ago '07        #134
space
space
 HeyCobra said:

the internet is a cesspool for racism towards blacks..look up any youtube video with a black person in it..hop on xbox live.....why not stand up for yourself on the internet and tweets it's the place these people feel the safest to say whatever they want to..as a matter of fact check out this link and picture

[pic - click to view]

that was the after math of the kanye vs taylor swift incident...and you mean to tell me the internet isn't a good place to start?..and not to say i told you so but check out the pictures in those tweets...how many black faces do you see?

and are you f**king kidding me?...you are really calling this 50/50 on blacks and other races calling lebron james ni99er?...if you really think that then you don't get it at all..i don't give a f**k how many black fans he had or how many black people watch basketball vs whites...white women at my job who never seen the dude play before in their life was talking s**t about him...you are out of touch kid

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-20-2010 at 05:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #135
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
who said anything about standing up for black ppls rights? hes standing up for him self by exposing this s**t....why dont you dudes understand that? you muthaf**kas are a.ss backwards....
These cats on here are just showing their true feelings. No one has brought up civil rights or equality for black people but them in trying to justify why sending hateful messages to lebron is acceptable behavior....

Lebron is just showing the world that race IS a factor, and for anyone to think that it isn't is just naive, ignorant, or both. I doubt Lebron is curled up in a ball and crying, at the end of the day he'll be more successful than any of these cats who can't do anything but call him names .

I'm sure ethnic athletes get this stuff all the time, and I hope more people on twitter post these messages up.
 10-20-2010, 05:28 PM         #136
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
i love threads like this
people always show their true colors
PINK

White, Black, Asian, Hispanic. A pus*y is a pus*y. :cry:
 7 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

jewels being dropped and these cats don't want it
 10-20-2010, 05:38 PM         #138
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people take this s**t too seriously.
 7 years ago '05        #139
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 DubA169 said:
This pretty much sums it all up for me.....Alot of his black fans where beating him down when he went to miami.....but as soon as he brings up the race s**t all them fans that were beating him down are now standing u for him cause its now a black vs white thing..... thats why i have a problem with it.....and for these people that called his ****** and what not maybe aint have s**t else on him....if Lebron was fat it would be u fat mothaf**ker....but he aint fat he aint broke, he dont look like mbenga, his only loses are on the ball court really so they just hit him where it hurts......these haters are like b**ches you about to break up with...they will say the coldest s**t they can to get to you...thats all this is......
 7 years ago '04        #140
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
f**k Lebron and you cats b**ching about race. Sure what that cat said was wrong but when you bring the spotlight on yourself like Crybaby did "DEAL WITH IT".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago