LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
 MrTripleDouble said:
Your not black homie stop lying. Ol Uncle Tom a.ss n*gga, you sound like the slave who wipes the masters a.ss, f*ck outta here your not one of us.

Shut the f**k up stan.

I'm not black because I don't defend a pus*y a.ss crybaby who is a f**kin coward?

Get off my d!ck broham.
 7 years ago '05        #102
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 jgunna said:
At the end of the day America along with many places are Racist...not just white people...i know a lot of black racists...Does lebron think he is the first to get treated this way???? like really???? thru history im sure athletes hear this kinda s**t every time they play at an away game......People in the world are just nasty and they use their mouth to display it. Like when people in Utah were giving Derrick Fisher s**t about his Daughters eye problem in the playoffs last year or year before...Fisher acknowledged it but didn't carry on on some "hey hey there being unfair to me" bull s**t....Lebron just needs to play ball and stop being a b**ch.....Im sure every star player in any sport has has this happen to him.....Lebron is doing this to at least have his black fans back.....well im black and i still say f**k you lebron...GO LAkERS!!!!!! lol
Be honest with urself for a second. I'm not trynna point fingers or anything cuz I try to avoid stooping down to a racist's level but if this was say dirk or nash that pulled this move off on a franchise, u will hardly see black folk signing up for twitter accounts just to call them crackers. Everybody is somewhat racist I know..xenophobia is human nature but it doesn't soften the blow. Be real.
 7 years ago '04        #103
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
oh so he wants to play like he's a victim now?

kobe got the same type of terrible racist posts. nearly anything on the internet does. just look at youtube

he's mentally soft
 7 years ago '10        #104
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Mathematic said:
theres a difference between n*gga and adding the ER to it.....cut the bulls**t, homie..stop actin dumb!
not saying there isnt but you act like a n*gga aint ever call another n*gga a ER. whos being dumb here?
 7 years ago '04        #105
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 HeyCobra said:
you acting like black people aint send them tweets to like black people dont be calling each other N's all the time.
and comments like this is why you'll never understand the difference...

You can talk about delonte bangin his mom, you can talk about him being soft, you can talk about him being a side kick and that's fine, that's all within the context of basketball.

But as soon as comments like "your ni***r slave mom" and "you big lipped bug eyed ni***r" start coming, THATS how you know we've crossed that line.

I'm hope he keeps retweeting all of these messages, not just for himself, but for the rest of the NBA and the rest of the ethnic people in ALL sports to see what people REALLY might see you as.
 7 years ago '07        #106
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 HeyCobra said:
you acting like black people aint send them tweets to like black people dont be calling each other N's all the time.

oh my f**king godddddddddd you people will spin the s**t any kind of way to tilt it in your f**king favor

just for the sake of f**king argument what do you think that the ratio of other black people tweeting him calling him N! GGER is compared to those of other races?
 10-20-2010, 04:47 PM         #107
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
but you can't react and have emotions as a millionaire sports athlete if someone threatens your life? You have to be playing the victim? foh
Not as an athlete but as a man, any man over 15 should learn that in life its not worth crying over everything people say, leave that to his teenage daughters or something. The fact he is rich and famous is icing on the cake.
 10-20-2010, 04:49 PM         #108
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
I dont understand how you can hate a person who has never done anything to you. You never met them, talked to them, or anything. I don't think people hate Satan as much as they hate some of these celebs.
How many people have met, talked, or knew Satan? Oh yea he doesn't exist.
 7 years ago '04        #109
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
The fact he is rich and famous is icing on the cake.
@ people always painting the picture that being rich and famous is the cure for everything, the most positive thing and is a direct cause of happiness
 7 years ago '08        #110
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 DubA169 said:
oh so he wants to play like he's a victim now?

kobe got the same type of terrible racist posts. nearly anything on the internet does. just look at youtube

he's mentally soft
so you're saying kobe has his own youtube account that he actually manages and all the messages go str8 to him?

GETTHEf**kOUTTAHEREWITHTHATBULLs**t
 7 years ago '08        #111
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 heycobra said:
not saying there isnt but you act like a n*gga aint ever call another n*gga a er. Whos being dumb here?
k!ll your self.....better yet

chop your fingers off and put them in a blender......
 7 years ago '05        #112
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
People reporting this s**t DO NOT understand how the internet works

Lebron just got trolled bigtime
 7 years ago '10        #113
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 TheMagicMan said:
and comments like this is why you'll never understand the difference...

You can talk about delonte bangin his mom, you can talk about him being soft, you can talk about him being a side kick and that's fine, that's all within the context of basketball.

But as soon as comments like "your ni***r slave mom" and "you big lipped bug eyed ni***r" start coming, THATS how you know we've crossed that line.

I'm hope he keeps retweeting all of these messages, not just for himself, but for the rest of the NBA and the rest of the ethnic people in ALL sports to see what people REALLY might see you as.
 Pistol Peter said:
oh my f**king godddddddddd you people will spin the s**t any kind of way to tilt it in your f**king favor

just for the sake of f**king argument what do you think that the ratio of other black people tweeting him calling him N! GGER is compared to those of other races?
 HeyCobra said:
not saying there isnt but you act like a n*gga aint ever call another n*gga a ER. whos being dumb here?
i know the difference, and you cant honestly tell me black people never used it negativly, and once again, i dont care what happened, its a f**king word, honestly you make it more powerful by still getting upset about it.

and i dont care you still saying n*gga keeps the word you hate alive.

racism aint gonna die, get over it, people are racist to everyone, like a black person never slured another race.

i wont ever get it, cause i dont let dumb s**t like words bother my every day life, and when people treat me like s**t, i either ignore it and walk away or stand up for myself, but everything dont happen in the world just cause you black white asian.

some people are quick to use race as a crutch instead of working there a.sses off to get out of what ever hole there in.

the "white man" dont owe you s**t, you owe it to yourself to change your life.
 7 years ago '05        #114
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 10-20-2010, 04:58 PM         #115
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
when arguments go out the window in come the grammar police thanks for proving my point about u being an idiot
what kind of argument is this? Its f**king text on a screen not a bomb in the mail.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 10-20-2010 at 05:04 PM..
 10-20-2010, 05:00 PM         #116
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
@ people always painting the picture that being rich and famous is the cure for everything, the most positive thing and is a direct cause of happiness
By icing on the cake I meant when he is gearing up for 82 games why should he worry about a kid who has no access to his family? I don't care about happiness I only comment on the fact that a millionaire has to learn that people don't like them, its part of being a millionaire buddy.
 7 years ago '07        #117
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 HeyCobra said:
i know the difference, and you cant honestly tell me black people never used it negativly, and once again, i dont care what happened, its a f**king word, honestly you make it more powerful by still getting upset about it.

and i dont care you still saying n*gga keeps the word you hate alive.

racism aint gonna die, get over it, people are racist to everyone, like a black person never slured another race.

i wont ever get it, cause i dont let dumb s**t like words bother my every day life, and when people treat me like s**t, i either ignore it and walk away or stand up for myself, but everything dont happen in the world just cause you black white asian.

some people are quick to use race as a crutch instead of working there a.sses off to get out of what ever hole there in.

and there we go...whenever backed into a corner that's what they will do..they will somehow turn this around on you to make you the bad guy..i swear it never fails

no guys racist people shouldn't change YOU should change...you shouldn't care about the word and just be passive and let people say whatever they want..you are giving them power...but yet in the same breath he says he will stand up for his self but when we do and call s**t out like lebron is doing we will be called petty and sensitive and told we should get over it...i hope you get ran over by a f**king tank

and once again what do you think the ratio of black people calling lebron james ni99er is to white people?
 7 years ago '05        #118
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 smokeweed101. said:
By icing on the cake I meant when he is gearing up for 82 games why should he worry about a kid who has no access to his family? I don't care about happiness I only comment on the fact that a millionaire has to learn that people don't like them, its part of being a millionaire buddy.
like the dude in american gangster said "you can be poor and have friends, or be rich and have enemies", s**t comes with the territory so i find it hard to sympathize with him over this.

what i dont understand is if you dont like lebron...why would you follow him on twitter, that just shows how much those people have nothing to do.
 7 years ago '04        #119
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9566 9566
i love threads like this
people always show their true colors
 7 years ago '04        #120
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 HeyCobra said:

You have got to be kidding me...

Are you really trying to tell me that you think LeBron is a failure? Lebron is in a hole and using race as a crutch to "lift himself up"? Are you seriously trying to tell me that lebron is a failure and needs to change his life? Lebron has achieved more success in 7 years then you, your future children, and your children's children will ever achieve.

The fact that you can't separate LeBron the human from Lebron the athlete and expect him to brush off these cats from calling his mom a "Ni***er Slave" speaks volumes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago