LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
I'm not even gonna lie. If I was in his position, I'd be pissed as s**t too. rings, basketball and all that other s**t is irrelevant when u got people calling u n!gger..its human nature for him to take that s**t personally. I don't understand how some of u can talk down on him for how he reacted but then again I don't understand the "white man's burden" either..
 7 years ago '08        #82
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Rubix said:
I'm not even gonna lie. If I was in his position, I'd be pissed as s**t too. rings, basketball and all that other s**t is irrelevant when u got people calling u n!gger..its human nature for him to take that s**t personally. I don't understand how some of u can talk down on him for how he reacted but then again I don't understand the "white man's burden" either..
real s**t.....

90% of bx is white..so they'll never understand but at the same time..when s**t hits the fan...they cry victim....
 10-20-2010, 04:22 PM         #83
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron will surprise a bunch of people this year. just watch
 7 years ago '10        #84
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 Mathematic said:
real s**t.....

90% of bx is white.
.so they'll never understand but at the same time..when s**t hits the fan...they cry victim....
Damn I didn't know that I thought Boxden was mainly black the way some people post on here. .
 7 years ago '07        #85
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
crackers gonna crack
 7 years ago '04        #86
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Prodigy said:
people that spend their time to send hateful messages to someone they never have and never will meet are some jealous low-lives.

I can understand f**king around with dude and making fun of him having 0 championships and all that.. that s**t is in good fun. but the other s**t some people need to end their lives
Truth.
 7 years ago '10        #87
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
@ Leb**ch fans using race to defend this crybaby.

Oh, and I'm black.
Your not black homie stop lying. Ol Uncle Tom a.ss n*gga, you sound like the slave who wipes the masters a.ss, f*ck outta here your not one of us.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 10-20-2010 at 04:32 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #88
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Damn I didn't know that I thought Boxden was mainly black the way some people post on here. .
you'd be surprised at the real numbers.........s**ts disgustin!
 7 years ago '10        #89
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
crackers gonna crack
 7 years ago '05        #90
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
At the end of the day America along with many places are Racist...not just white people...i know a lot of black racists...Does lebron think he is the first to get treated this way???? like really???? thru history im sure athletes hear this kinda s**t every time they play at an away game......People in the world are just nasty and they use their mouth to display it. Like when people in Utah were giving Derrick Fisher s**t about his Daughters eye problem in the playoffs last year or year before...Fisher acknowledged it but didn't carry on on some "hey hey there being unfair to me" bull s**t....Lebron just needs to play ball and stop being a b**ch.....Im sure every star player in any sport has has this happen to him.....Lebron is doing this to at least have his black fans back.....well im black and i still say f**k you lebron...GO LAkERS!!!!!! lol
 7 years ago '08        #91
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
@ Leb**ch fans using race to defend this crybaby.

Oh, and I'm black.
Wait, wha?
 7 years ago '10        #92
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Mathematic said:
you'd be surprised at the real numbers.........s**ts disgustin!
I can see why so many people talk mad sh*t about black athletes around here.
 7 years ago '10        #93
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
Man grow the f**k up, words really words, people burned down reggie millers house now thats a threat
 7 years ago '10        #94
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Mathematic said:
real s**t.....

90% of bx is white..so they'll never understand but at the same time..when s**t hits the fan...they cry victim....

damn

if u hate on lebron off ur bloodline u piece of s**t ...
 7 years ago '04        #95
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Like Kobe said:
guarantee they were all laker fans

hope kobe's daughters get r*ped
WTF son? f**k outta here with that bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #96
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I just like the fact that he's retweeting this stuff...all the people who think racism is dead and black people and Latinos should accept this and accept that are clearly ignorant to the reality of what it means to be black, rich and in a position of power in America.

I'm sure other athletes get these tweets and messages too, but alot of them are afraid of the backlash and response they will get from the media, saying "oh, stop playing the race card" or "oh it's no big deal." I wish cats like T.O., Ochocinco, Bosh and Wade, and whoever else is on twitter would expose these racist and prove that just because you make 40-50 million doesn't mean they OWN you.

Some people hate the man because he pissed on Cleveland and joined a stacked team, while others hate him because he's black and makes $100 million dollars just selling shoes...and to think that the latter doesn't exist is ignorant.
 7 years ago '08        #97
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
I can see why so many people talk mad sh*t about black athletes around here.
yeah, the internet/screen name has become the new vehicle for them talk s**t and act a certain way. Thats why i rarely get upset because i know for a FACT that none of them would say or do the same s**t in real life...because we all know they don't want real problems...they are safe behind that screen...they're safe and feel comfortable in that lil bubble that they are in. They can talk all the racist s**t in the world but we all know whats really real....

and it goes for b**ch a.ss n*ggas too...
 7 years ago '10        #98
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 TheMagicMan said:
I just like the fact that he's retweeting this stuff...all the people who think racism is dead and black people should accept this and accept that are clearly ignorant to the fact of what it means to be black and in a position of power in America.

I'm sure other athletes get these tweets and messages too, but alot of them are afraid of the backlash and response they will get from the media, saying "oh, stop playing the race card" or "oh it's no big deal." I wish cats like T.O., Ochocinco, Bosh and Wade, and whoever else is on twitter would expose these racist and prove that just because you make 40-50 million doesn't mean they OWN you.

Some people hate the man because he pissed on Cleveland and joined a stacked team, while others hate him because he's black and makes $100 million dollars just selling shoes...and to think that the latter doesn't exist is ignorant.
you acting like black people aint send them tweets to like black people dont be calling each other N's all the time.
 7 years ago '07        #99
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TheMagicMan said:
I just like the fact that he's retweeting this stuff...all the people who think racism is dead and black people and Latinos should accept this and accept that are clearly ignorant to the reality of what it means to be black, rich and in a position of power in America.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #100
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
you acting like black people aint send them tweets to like black people dont be calling each other N's all the time.
theres a difference between n*gga and adding the ER to it.....cut the bulls**t, homie..stop actin dumb!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now