LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2010, 03:05 PM         #41
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
a fourteen year old cant carry a gun and shoot someone or throw something and hit one of lebrons children

i see your using your sports fan brain and not your real world brain

and because he has money he should have to deal with this what kind of mindset is that
Maybe I am not a blind Lebron supporter like you?

99.9% of internet s**t talking/threats come from kids and men who have no guts in reality. If someone wants to shoot Lebron they can and will (given the scenario), regardless of twitter access. Stop getting so emotional and let him hire you to bodyguard his family.
 7 years ago '07        #42
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Lebron is still one of my favorite players and I WAS a little salty he left my state but this tweet/motivation sh!t is getting out of hand

Lebron you ole Justin Timberlake, cry me a river a$$ Knee-grow STFU

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #43
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 191 191
Racism is a live and well. You should see the tweets President Obama get's. Being called a n*gger or a sub-negro human or any hateful, degrading, racial slurs is not cool and can be very hurtful. You should see what it is like for the black soccer player over in Europe who get called monkeys and have banana peels thrown on the field and get taunted by monkey sounds crowds chanting "n*gger". I don't agree with LeBron saying that in the media but it's not like he's lying or is not being truthful. Some people are outspoken about it and some sweep under a rug like it doesn't exist. When Kobe went through his r*pe phase, there were Kobe effigies being hanged around the area saying. "The n* gger Kobe r*pes white women" not cool. I think I still have pictures of it.

White people get real defensive about race because they think it doesn't exist because "Slavery is over, Jim crow is no more, everything is fair" And that "Using the race card is a cop out"

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 10-20-2010 at 03:20 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #44
DaForce13 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 437 437
 MosDefinition said:
yeah because some one threatening u and saying they will murder his family goies along with the job

sports fans have some really stupid ways of rationalizing everything
..bron certaintly doesn't deserve murder threats & racial slurs but he has to understand that acting like a diva with all that money will provoke the idiots of the world ..people gon hate no matter what .. it comes with the territory
 7 years ago '04        #45
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Chief Dee said:
I dont approve of the way Lebron conducted himself this offseason, however thats no excuse or justification for people to be giving him racial tweets. That's some coward shyt, this this proves how whites can idolize the talent of black athletes, yet still have hatred and emnity for the black race as a whole.
exactly

I'm no LeBron fan, but it's becoming very apparent the race of some of the cats on here...you can hate the man all you want and root against him and the Miami heat but to think that this isn't uncalled for shows your true colors, pun intended. You have THAT much hate in your heart that you have to resort to calling him names over twitter? Really?

I can already tell that by the end of the year, LeBron is gonna make me a fan of his work in shutting these clowns up
 7 years ago '10        #46
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
Since when was winning a title itself not enough motivation. This dude always taking abt some extra motivational factors. Ol low self esteem a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #47
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #48
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #49
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
My opinion is Lebron caused all this s**t he can lie in it.
 7 years ago '04        #50
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
 TheMagicMan said:
exactly

I'm no LeBron fan, but it's becoming very apparent the race of some of the cats on here...you can hate the man all you want and root against him and the Miami heat but to think that this isn't uncalled for shows your true colors, pun intended. You have THAT much hate in your heart that you have to resort to calling him names over twitter? Really?

I can already tell that by the end of the year, LeBron is gonna make me a fan of his work in shutting these clowns up
Your a Lions fan You need to root for a winner I guess.
 7 years ago '04        #51
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Bizarreagain said:
Your a Lions fan You need to root for a winner I guess.
and you STILL don't know the difference between You're and Your...
 7 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
 7 years ago '10        #53
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 191 191
 TheMagicMan said:
 7 years ago '04        #54
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 smokeweed101. said:
Maybe I am not a blind Lebron supporter like you?

99.9% of internet s**t talking/threats come from kids and men who have no guts in reality. If someone wants to shoot Lebron they can and will (given the scenario), regardless of twitter access. Stop getting so emotional and let him hire you to bodyguard his family.
how the f**k am i a lebron supporter you cant even have a legitimate argument with idiots like you

u could insert any athlete and my opinion wouldnt change some one is openingly threatening him and he should just suck it up and deal with it that makes a s**t load of sense
 7 years ago '07        #55
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 lboog1423 said:
Since when was winning a title itself not enough motivation. This dude always taking abt some extra motivational factors. Ol low self esteem a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #56
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
the problem is people with common sense accept this and then it becomes the norm

in what world should someone have to deal with death threat because they play a game for a living
 10-20-2010, 03:27 PM         #57
Shinto217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga just needs to chill and f**k some whites.luts if he wants motivation. it worked for kobe and tiger.
 7 years ago '04        #58
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
RyanOutrich @ KingJames Me n Dan Gilbert love slappin ur mom around like the ****** slave she is

7 years ago '07        #59
space
space
^^^ ppl are f**kin nut jobs

& f**k the jets

Last edited by DaForce13; 10-20-2010 at 03:39 PM..
 10-20-2010, 03:33 PM         #60
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
how the f**k am i a lebron supporter you cant even have a legitimate argument with idiots like you
Says someone who doesn't understand basic capitalization and punctuation.

Looks like you are just going to cry this one out alone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago