LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-21-2010, 01:04 AM         #241
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wandering2121 said:
Being rich and famous doesn't make you emotionless to harsh critcism or blatant racism over the internet. A lot of celebrities say they don't care about bloggers or what is said on twitter, facebook, etc. about them but the truth is some of them do. There's been plenty of them who have said that bloggers are people without lives and they could care less, but later say that the things that are said about them are hurtful. Now I'll say this, I think Lebron shouldn't let it bother him, but at the same time if it does bother him he has the right to express that.
the difference is... lebron asks for this kind of attention every f**kin day.
every single game throwin his baby powder in the air pretendin to be god,
runnin down the bench in his suit when he is supposedly hurt, begging for the camera to find him
rapping eminem verses with 2 minutes to go in a tight ball game

the guy is an egomaniac, wants everyone on his d!ck. except once people start hatin on him for being full of himself, he gets all emotional and now wants your sympathy?? n*gga please. you better roll yourself off the porch with that s**t.... clowny a.ss hypocrite.

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 10-21-2010 at 01:12 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #242
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Chest Rockwell said:
runnin down the bench in his suit when he is supposedly hurt, begging for the camera to find him

the guy is an egomaniac, wants everyone on his d!ck. except once people start hatin on him for being full of himself, he gets all emotional and now wants your sympathy?? n*gga please. you better roll yourself off the porch with that s**t.... clowny a.ss hypocrite.
lebron is god in this basketball s**t
 10-21-2010, 02:44 AM         #243
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody cares about racist comments anymore , this is 2010, black and whites coexist, i can care less about lebron saying this s**t

of course lebron isnt a stand out basketball player like say a Ray Allen who wont create this type of news story...

Lebron is just making it worse, but this is how the new generation acts.
 7 years ago '10        #244
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 luker1920 said:
nobody cares about racist comments anymore , this is 2010, black and whites coexist, i can care less about lebron saying this s**t

of course lebron isnt a stand out basketball player like say a Ray Allen who wont create this type of news story...

Lebron is just making it worse, but this is how the new generation acts.
at nobody cares
 7 years ago '08        #245
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
Lol @ dumbasses talking 'bout he wants sympathy
 10-21-2010, 07:03 AM         #246
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In another message James made public he was called a "fraud" and a "b**ch" and in another tweet the writer wrote "why don't u speak by laying ur head under a moving car."
See thats not Racist but true, thanks for sharing this tweet, You know what they say the truth hurts. Seriously this guy is f**king little b**ch. You get paid millions because your greedy a.ss took it! Now you crying!!GET the f**k outta here. STAND UP LIKE BILL RUSSEL DID WHO DIDN'T MAKE s**t. BETTER YET BREAK OFF BILL RUSSELL A PIECE OF THAT CAKE. f**got

Last edited by normpeterson; 10-21-2010 at 09:28 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #247
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Other thing over the internet is a place for pusies and racists to hide. Anytime I play on xbox live I hear somebody talking bout ****** smh. Damn shame but this dude was already motivated from other stuff now all these attacks are even more motivation I feel sorry for the comp this year cuz the dude actually has star power backing him now u can only imagine what they heat is gonna do in the coming years look what he did with the cavs wit no star power.
 7 years ago '05        #248
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
@ the no-lifers hiding behind tweets....clock in,turn on the fryer and stfu
 7 years ago '08        #249
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 normpeterson said:
See thats not Racist but true, thanks for sharing this tweet, You know what they say the truth hurts. Seriously this guy is f**king little b**ch. You get paid millions because your greedy a.ss took it! Now you crying!!GET the f**k outta here. STAND UP LIKE BILL RUSSEL DID WHO DIDN'T MAKE s**t. BETTER YET BREAK OFF BILL RUSSELL A PIECE OF THAT CAKE. f**got
sorry, he didn't set out to ONLY post racist tweets

He said it was "hater day" on his twitter, so he would retweet and laugh @ some of the sh1t that usually gets sent his way

The media jumped on one of the racist ones he retweeted.

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 10-21-2010 at 10:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #250
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4114 4114
My 2 cents.

Whenever you make a ton of people mad, there are going to be those who sadly use racial slurs against that person. In this case, it's LeBron. It isn't right, nor do I okay it, but it also doesn't mean these people hate him because they're racist. Rather, it's the best thing they can think of as an insult. It's like when a deragatory gay term is used to degrate someone. They may not be homophobic, but they use it. I also thought he said he wasn't going to listen to his critics, but yet he admits that he reads all the hate and uses it for motivation. So which one is it?

With that said, I still want LeBron to flat out say he's going against MJ too. Because he keeps saying he's taking notes, but no one is man enough to ask him if he's written Michael's name on the list.

Last, but not least, it will never end the way LeBron wants it to. When it is all said and done, people will find something to discredit him. To make him seem lesser. And whether or not, he feels it's true, doesn't matter. Because becoming legendary comes from the outside perspective, not within. So he's always going to be chasing people's satisfaction, but he will never obtain it. He chose this life, and it was his to choose. But he must also understand there are consequences. Honestly, I don't think he ever will though. Out of this whole debacle, I've gathered that he and the people around him are just truly idiots.
 7 years ago '07        #251
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[video - click to view]

10-21-2010, 12:24 PM         #252
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chest Rockwell said:

Lebron has an arrogance about him, no doubt, so does a lot of celebrities. When Kobe hits big shots he glares at the crowd on the road, letting them know that he has just cut their hearts out. And isn't that why some people say they hate him? Hating someone for arrogance is everybody's right and I have no problem with people calling Lebron an egomaniac, a b**ch, or whatever, there's nothing wrong with that. But I don't think he's putting these racist tweets out there for sympathy because anytime a black person, especially a black celebrity, says anything about race they do not get sympathy, instead they get criticism from some blacks and whites. The blacks (like some in this thread) say "stop using the race card" "Man up" "race ain't got s**t to do with people hating you" and the whites say "It's 2010, although racism exists, it has nothing to do with the criticism" "Shut up and play basketball" "So I'm racist because I don't like Lebron"

I have to actually give Lebron props because most black celebrities don't want to talk about race at all because they do a lot of business with corporate white executives and don't want to alienate their white fans. And I don't think Lebron is trying to be martin luther king, I just think he's exposing some of the racism that he has encountered. Is Lebron the only black celebrity that gets racist s**t said on the internet about them? Of course not, he's just one of the few to actually talk about it. But if you and others think he is doing this for sympathy or to clean his image, I think you're misguided because talking about race in america is not going to benefit him as this thread and others shows. Blogs and forums are already ripping him a new one for revealing the tweets he gets. He's not getting any sympathy.
 10-21-2010, 12:41 PM         #253
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
My 2 cents.

Whenever you make a ton of people mad, there are going to be those who sadly use racial slurs against that person. In this case, it's LeBron. It isn't right, nor do I okay it, but it also doesn't mean these people hate him because they're racist. Rather, it's the best thing they can think of as an insult. It's like when a deragatory gay term is used to degrate someone. They may not be homophobic, but they use it. I also thought he said he wasn't going to listen to his critics, but yet he admits that he reads all the hate and uses it for motivation. So which one is it?

With that said, I still want LeBron to flat out say he's going against MJ too. Because he keeps saying he's taking notes, but no one is man enough to ask him if he's written Michael's name on the list.

Last, but not least, it will never end the way LeBron wants it to. When it is all said and done, people will find something to discredit him. To make him seem lesser. And whether or not, he feels it's true, doesn't matter. Because becoming legendary comes from the outside perspective, not within. So he's always going to be chasing people's satisfaction, but he will never obtain it. He chose this life, and it was his to choose. But he must also understand there are consequences. Honestly, I don't think he ever will though. Out of this whole debacle, I've gathered that he and the people around him are just truly idiots.

While I agree that people will percieve Lebron the way they want, I have to disagree with the basis of your statements. I think it shows how antsy some people are when they consistently say, "So people who hate him are racist?" Who said everyone who hates him is racist? Lebron didn't? He says that there is always a race factor in this country and it played a role in some of the backlash he got. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. But obviously you and others do, and you're entitled to feel that race has nothing to do with the hate, but to call others who say race has something to do with it idiots doesn't bolster your aspersions. It's all a matter of opinion and everybody is gonna have theirs. I think he shouldn't have done the decision but other than that I wouldn't call him or his team idiots for truthfully speaking how they feel about race. I'll give you an example, let's say you're a black actor, and you join a billion dollar movie franchise that causes a storm on the internet, some of the white fans are racially insulting you and saying things like, "I don't want that N-gger in the series" or "He's nothing but a minority hire, this is bulls**t", and a reporter asks you, "Do you think some of the criticism against you being cast in the series has to do with race? Now you can go two ways. You can either so no (because you don't want to alienate people) or you can say yes (even though you know that it will spark people to say that you're pulling the race card) If you truthfully feel a certain way, should you say how you feel so you can stay cocooned in a P.C. society so that you don't ruffle any feathers or should you reply honestly?

Last edited by wandering2121; 10-21-2010 at 12:44 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #254
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
uck lebron
 10-21-2010, 02:15 PM         #255
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A black sports radio personality summed this Lebron-race situation up the best. He said that it was very telling how some white and black people are more outraged at the accusation of race playing a factor in Lebron backlash than actual racism that is prominent in society. What he's saying is that those people who speak on Lebron james and say he's using the race card, won't say anything when racism takes place. They are silent. Only involving themselves when comfortable.
 7 years ago '04        #256
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
and lebron only talks about race issues when he faces it as an individual. otherwise he is silent, only involving himself when comfortable
 7 years ago '07        #257
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Pistol Peter said:
 7 years ago '08        #258
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,802 | Props total: 9122 9122
People are f**king pathetic, stupidity isn't unique to this day and age it's just that idiots didn't have a venue to share their f**king thoughts.

Twitter f**gots annoy me.
 7 years ago '07        #259
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[video - click to view]

!

check out kanyes comment @ 3:12-3:50

this is exactly what white people have done to lebron james...i disagree with him on one point..the media didn't have to do s**t..i knew his situation was going to turn into a race issue before he even got off stage..i seen that s**t coming from a mile a way....but white people calling james a ni99er and slave?..that was from left field and proves that race is still a issue that white people have to work on

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-22-2010 at 08:15 AM..
 10-22-2010, 12:14 PM         #260
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
and lebron only talks about race issues when he faces it as an individual. otherwise he is silent, only involving himself when comfortable

Well as an idiot I wouldn't expect you to understand. But he was asked the question of race playing a factor, right? And he answered yes. And that's why you're angry at him, right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy