LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
i'm not offended by him bringing it up. i'm offended that he wants sympathy for getting hate mail and wants to guilt trip his own people into defending anything he does in the past, present, and future
 7 years ago '06        #222
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
That's not the point I'm making.

I'm just wondering why people are getting OFFENDED by him bringing this to light. Like I said, he's just retweeting it..no press conference..no special on "the decision" like proportions..If its such the norm for this ignorance to be accepted, then why don't u guys just ignore it and move on? Apathy is supposed to be the status quo these days? Good god..
it was the way he said it. if he said something like "i can't believe how much racism is still alive, sad" and then posted all these msgs, then fine...i'd agree with that and nothing would be wrong. but to go and say that this profession isn't the bed of roses ppl believe, b/c of s**t ppl are emailing or tweeting to you who you've never met...is a complete joke. i would believe that 100% of the blue collar workforce deal with issues that clearly make lebrons petty issues seem laughable.

but anyway...if u can't see it, fine. i don't really have anything more to say. thats my opinion.
 7 years ago '06        #223
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 WestSide22 said:
i dont get it either, if Lebron is supposed to ignore these tweets then people should ignore his too if they hate it so much.
lmao no u don't get it.

if lebron tweeted "crackers are the scum of the earth"...then b/c ppl would ignore it from Joe Blow, then society/media should ignore it from Lebron right? lol.
 10-20-2010, 10:10 PM         #224
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
lmao no u don't get it.

if lebron tweeted "crackers are the scum of the earth"...then b/c ppl would ignore it from Joe Blow, then society/media should ignore it from Lebron right? lol.
but he didn't. He retweeted some racist s**t and your upset because of what exactly? I'm not saying that everyone should ignore it, but your whole arugment is that he should ignore it, so do the same.

Last edited by WestSide22; 10-20-2010 at 10:14 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #225
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 TheBallDontLie said:

[pic - click to view]

The people would never disrespect Kobe like that.
They already have and do. Where you been @? Especially during that Hotel sh*t and him snitching on Shaq... You need to do sum research.
 7 years ago '07        #226
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,321 | Props total: 69873 69873
espn just shared this...they be suckin this n*gga d!ck
 7 years ago '10        #227
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
thats why i dont hate lebron as much and actually kinda rooting him to shut all those f**king racist haters up. damn
 7 years ago '06        #228
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 WestSide22 said:
but he didn't. He retweeted some racist s**t and your upset because of what exactly? I'm not saying that everyone should ignore it, but your whole arugment is that he should ignore it, so do the same.
u didn't understand the point of my post.

ppl don't just ignore public statements of icons...
 7 years ago '06        #229
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 The Bully said:
ignore shootar. he's a bitter dumb f*ggit who's a terrible poster and gambler, just check out his gambling thread on the front page
a nerd acting tough on the internet...where have i seen this b4

"the bully" what a lame
 7 years ago '10        #230
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 MosDefinition said:
you didnt here racism ended when obama got elected
 7 years ago '10        #231
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 SHootar said:
wow @ this dude trying to collect some sympathy when he rakin in 10s of millions a year....yeah it must be so tough reading that s**t, GTFOH
:beat: death to u and all those white folks :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #232
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 DubA169 said:
i'm not offended by him bringing it up. i'm offended that he wants sympathy for getting hate mail and wants to guilt trip his own people into defending anything he does in the past, present, and future
Where did he indicate he wanted sympathy? I thought he said it was extra motivation....
 7 years ago '08        #233
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 stlcardinals19 said:
Where did he indicate he wanted sympathy? I thought he said it was extra motivation....
you gotta remember that ppl like him like to spend and twist s**t in their favor....but it wont work this time.
 10-21-2010, 12:24 AM         #234
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
@ Leb**ch fans using race to defend this crybaby.

Oh, and I'm black.

Yeah right!
 10-21-2010, 12:36 AM         #235
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Being rich and famous doesn't make you emotionless to harsh critcism or blatant racism over the internet. A lot of celebrities say they don't care about bloggers or what is said on twitter, facebook, etc. about them but the truth is some of them do. There's been plenty of them who have said that bloggers are people without lives and they could care less, but later say that the things that are said about them are hurtful. Now I'll say this, I think Lebron shouldn't let it bother him, but at the same time if it does bother him he has the right to express that.
 10-21-2010, 12:44 AM         #236
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DubA169 said:
he can do whatever he wants. he won't be changing the internet anytime soon. it looks like he's mentally soft. racist comments never affected kobe. why does he need further motivation? winning a chip isn't enough motivation?

go ahead and play victim and alienate white fans. it's beyond obvious his people have no idea what they are doing
Any white fans that feel alienated by him mentioning race I think says more about them than Lebron. So you are saying that Lebron should never say the word "race" (if he truly believes it's factor) because it will make white fans of his uncomfortable? Basically you want him to be an uncle tom because that's what you are? Unless you're white.... Which you probably are
 10-21-2010, 12:46 AM         #237
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blaaaaa.... espn was showing stats like 34% of whites liked lebron, while 60%-some blacks like him.
big f**kin deal

tell me how many blacks like dirk, or nash, or david lee. it would probably reflect the same thing.

nothing fair about trying to make whitey look racist here... EVERY race has their thoughts on others

tell me when lebron stops b**chin and goes on with his mission of being the first billionaire baller. greedy a.ss hypocrite
 7 years ago '08        #238
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
 wandering2121 said:
Yeah right!

[pic - click to view]

Yea, shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '10        #239
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 wandering2121 said:
Being rich and famous doesn't make you emotionless to harsh critcism or blatant racism over the internet. A lot of celebrities say they don't care about bloggers or what is said on twitter, facebook, etc. about them but the truth is some of them do. There's been plenty of them who have said that bloggers are people without lives and they could care less, but later say that the things that are said about them are hurtful. Now I'll say this, I think Lebron shouldn't let it bother him, but at the same time if it does bother him he has the right to express that.
Finally a human being on here.
 7 years ago '08        #240
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
wonder what this threads about?

Heat slurpage?

*reserved*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago