most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #201
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
wow @ this dude trying to collect some sympathy when he rakin in 10s of millions a year....yeah it must be so tough reading that s**t, GTFOH
 10-20-2010, 09:05 PM         #202
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The funny thing is that some people are calling him an idiot for revealing some of the racist tweets he gets, but he's doing it to basically confirm his point that race played a factor in his decision. Making fun of Lebron or any celebrity on twitter, facebook, etc. isn't necessarily wrong because everyone has opinions on certain famous people and want to express them, but when people resort to racial slurs it shows the hate that some of these people have, and they have the nerve to get mad at him when he says that race was a factor in some of the backlash toward him.
 7 years ago '06        #203
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
Ur confused. Either that or ignorant. Most likely a combination of the two.

How is this attention whoring? I agree that lebron can be an attention wh0ore at times, or a lot of the time but I credit him for being a "powerful" icon and bringing some s**t to light (pun unintended) that a lot of **** a.ss muthaf**kas would sweep under the rug. I'm sure lebron didn't ask for this sort of attention. Like another poster said, its cool to joke around about him constantly taking l's in basketball but calling somebody's mom a n!gger b**ch is crossing the line..no matter how much money u make. He's still human. Smiling and saying "well I'm paid" is what a **** like tyler perry would probably do. Black celebs like will smith conform and sell their souls just so white people can leave them alone.

and I'm not quite sure how lebron is coming off like he wants pity...u gotta be f**ken stupid to see it that way or because u just don't understand. He's making a point. Point being - after he decided to leave the heat, all of a sudden people are blowing up with racial remarks..the same people that used to be his "fans." So if they feel this way now, how the hell did they feel about him when he was playing for them? Lebron is like cleveland's runaway slave to some of these people.

U can't go on any avenue of anonymous communication without running into some coward that talks reckless about black people these days...and 95 percent of these f**gots wouldn't even look us in the eye in real life. Insecurity is a muthaf**ka..
with all due respect...100% of the general population would wish for what he's got if a few racial slurs from ppl u dont even know is what prevents his life from being a bed of roses. gimme a f**king break.

dude comes off looking like an idiot on this one and i lost some respect for him. really u gonna gripe about fan mail/hate mail that EVERY icon of his stature receives?? life must be so tough for lebron...*yawn*
 7 years ago '08        #204
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 DubA169 said:
he said "IT'S ALWAYS A RACE FACTOR". he didn't say "i think at times there is a race factor"

there isns't a big difference between race factor and race issue. ridiculous how you are fishing
are you literate? And I don't just mean functionally literate that you can operate day to day

I'm dead serious
 7 years ago '04        #205
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 DubA169 said:
he said "IT'S ALWAYS A RACE FACTOR". he didn't say "i think at times there is a race factor"

there isns't a big difference between race factor and race issue. ridiculous how you are fishing
This is why women shouldn't smoke crack while pregnant.
 7 years ago '08        #206
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Pistol Peter said:
word...they cant to crucify him for showing the world that racism is still alive
exactly.....i dont see how they are trying to make him out to be the bad guy.
 7 years ago '05        #207
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 SHootar said:
with all due respect...100% of the general population would wish for what he's got if a few racial slurs from ppl u dont even know is what prevents his life from being a bed of roses. gimme a f**king break.

dude comes off looking like an idiot on this one and i lost some respect for him. really u gonna gripe about fan mail/hate mail that EVERY icon of his stature receives?? life must be so tough for lebron...*yawn*
The media asked him what he thought of the backlash..he said it was racially fueled..and now he's showing why he thinks so. In a non confrontational way...dude is just retweeting some of the dumbest racially fueled posts he gets. Its not like he's holding some damn press conference.

The money in ur bank account doesn't automatically turn u into some emotionless drone. Get real. I would take that s**t personally too if I were him. Every black celeb can't be like flava flav and accept being a f**ken side show. Goddam the man for showing some emotion over something every black person deals with on much lower scales. Good for him for showing that even tho u got money, racism still bothers him.
 7 years ago '04        #208
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
“I think so at times. It’s always a race factor,” LeBron said as part of a segment that focused largely on Carter.

is race a factor at times? or is race always a factor?

f**k it hand him an award. he's such a strong person standing up to a few random racists on the internet.
 10-20-2010, 09:18 PM         #209
wandering2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racist white people are comfortable sending racial slurs over the internet because they are protected. If you ask some black celebrities have they gotten hate tweets, I guarantee you a number of them would say yeah, because there's a lot of racist s**t over the internet, but they don't talk about it. Lebron just happened to talk about them because he wanted to prove a point and there is nothing wrong with that, and only a**holes (black and white) are criticizing him for it. I don't think that he's doing this to get sympathy, once again I think it's to prove his point that race is a factor in some of the criticism that has been leveled against him. And he's right.
 7 years ago '08        #210
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 SHootar said:

Where did Lebron say he wants to give up the life he has?

Don't argue points that don't exist.

He was asked if race was one of the factors in the PUBLIC backlash

He answered yes, it was A factor, didn't even say the main factor.

He then gave an example of the type of racial venom coming at him on a PUBLIC forum in twitter.

It's a very simple scenario.
 7 years ago '06        #211
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
The media asked him what he thought of the backlash..he said it was racially fueled..and now he's showing why he thinks so. In a non confrontational way...dude is just retweeting some of the dumbest racially fueled posts he gets. Its not like he's holding some damn press conference.

The money in ur bank account doesn't automatically turn u into some emotionless drone. Get real. I would take that s**t personally too if I were him. Every black celeb can't be like flava flav and accept being a f**ken side show. Goddam the man for showing some emotion over something every black person deals with on much lower scales. Good for him for showing that even tho u got money, racism still bothers him.
the point is EVERY icon raking in loot experiences hate of some form. whether it be racist, homos3xual, etc etc. suck it up. ur making enough money to provide for a f**king country. to say something like 'this profession isn't always a bed of roses' b/c the dude gets hate mail is a f**king joke, and a slap in our faces imo. like really? hatemail? again...life must be so tough for him to endure through that. i couldn't imagine making gazillions of money and having to endure PPL I DON"T EVEN KNOW throwing racist slurs at me....

7 years ago '08        #212
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 SHootar said:
the point is EVERY icon raking in loot experiences hate of some form. whether it be racist, homos3xual, etc etc. suck it up. ur making enough money to provide for a f**king country. to say something like 'this profession isn't always a bed of roses' b/c the dude gets hate mail is a f**king joke, and a slap in our faces imo. like really? hatemail? again...life must be so tough for him to endure through that. i couldn't imagine making gazillions of money and having to endure PPL I DON"T EVEN KNOW throwing racist slurs at me....

you just dont get it.....this s**t is almost comical.
 7 years ago '05        #213
Rubix 
space
space
 SHootar said:

Okay, so this would only be beef if lebron was some bum making 5 bucks an hour waiting tables but because he's getting paid a s**tload of money, all of a sudden it becomes a non issue.

Gotcha.
 10-20-2010, 09:29 PM         #214
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this guy is goin to go BALLISTICCCC this season tho.
 10-20-2010, 09:33 PM         #215
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont get why there is even a discussion here, theres no excuse for the things people said to Lebron no matter how much you dislike him.
 10-20-2010, 09:35 PM         #216
Street Baptist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

Lol. ...
 7 years ago '06        #217
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
Okay, so this would only be beef if lebron was some bum making 5 bucks an hour waiting tables but because he's getting paid a s**tload of money, all of a sudden it becomes a non issue.

Gotcha.
actually yes...

ppl in the public eye have always got hate from random ppl. i know ur not stupid enough to believe this is a surprise of some form. rich celebs getting death threats?? who woulda thunk it.
 7 years ago '04        #218
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 SHootar said:
actually yes...

ppl in the public eye have always got hate from random ppl. i know ur not stupid enough to believe this is a surprise of some form. rich celebs getting death threats?? who woulda thunk it.
What are you getting at? That LeBron is wrong for showing people some of the messages he receives?

And that just because he makes millions that he shouldn't be angry at receiving hateful messages talking about his "n.igger mom"?
 7 years ago '05        #219
Rubix 
space
space
 SHootar said:
actually yes...

That's not the point I'm making.

I'm just wondering why people are getting OFFENDED by him bringing this to light. Like I said, he's just retweeting it..no press conference..no special on "the decision" like proportions..If its such the norm for this ignorance to be accepted, then why don't u guys just ignore it and move on? Apathy is supposed to be the status quo these days? Good god..
 10-20-2010, 09:45 PM         #220
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rubix said:
That's not the point I'm making.

I'm just wondering why people are getting OFFENDED by him bringing this to light. Like I said, he's just retweeting it..no press conference..no special on "the decision" like proportions..If its such the norm for this ignorance to be accepted, then why don't u guys just ignore it and move on? Apathy is supposed to be the status quo these days? Good god..
i dont get it either, if Lebron is supposed to ignore these tweets then people should ignore his too if they hate it so much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy