LeBron James shares racial hateful tweets

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DubA169 said:
so you acknowledge that kanye does something wrong. but when a few racist morons start doing what they do best and you side with kanye...

that's a strange way to think, and that exact thinking, is what lebron's people are banking on.
ahhh no you read into that wrong young man...i didn't side with kanye on his actions...i didn't just switch my views on what he did...i had to turn around and defend him for totally different reasons...i had to defend him because he is black...sad that you people will turn one thing that has nothing to do with race into a race issue...i never once heard favre get called a racial slur for all the s**t he has done wonder why
 7 years ago '08        #182
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 The Bully said:
Look, we understand that it's hard for you to talk being that you have Kobe's nuts in your mouth 99.99999% of your existence, but how the fukk can you hate on Bron for bringing this shyt to light? put the stan wars on hold for 2 seconds and acknowledge that he's actually doing something good here:disdain2:
lol, so dudes telling Bron he shouldn't catch feelings over sh1t directed to him, but wanna catch feelings over some sh1t from someone they don't know aimed at someone's daughter they don't know.
 7 years ago '04        #183
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
you guys here who say that this was "no big deal" still can't admit that what was said was out of line...internet or no internet

you claim you want racism to die but when people try and talk about it and show you examples, you say "its no big deal" and "man up" and "stop playing the race card". You want us to stop talking about racism because you don't want to understand it. You don't want to spend the time to wrap your mind around the fact that certain people in this world are treated differently for something they can't control. You don't really want to talk about racism, you just want us to ignore it and act like it doesn't exist. Thats YOUR answer for stopping racism, but that's not the rest of ours.

Lebron was asked a question by soledad obrien about whether or not race played a factor in the backlash he has received , and he answered it truthfully. Everyone k!llED him because he didn't give an example and just threw the race card out there. At the time, even I said "come on man, don't play the card without actually having something to go with it"

Well, here is the something to go with it. You guys just want lebron to do what YOU want him to do, and now it's becoming very apparent who respects him and his rights as HUMAN BEING and who just sees him as "entertainment" and an ATHLETE. Some people hate Lebron the athlete and thats fine, what he did with his decision was a b**ch move, but to start hating lebron the HUMAN BEING, when you don't even know him is jealousy and envy at its finest.

Sorry that Lebron isn't your ni***r and doesn't act how you WANT him to act. Dude said race was a factor and now he's showing you how and why. This should spark a discussion about how race affects todays athletes but ya'll rather act like children and tell him to man up and call him a b**ch who can't get over racism. You'd rather him ignore it instead of bringing HIS EXPERIENCE as an black athlete who makes a decision that the mainstream public doesn't agree with.

No other athlete has done this because no other athlete has received the severity of treatment he has for doing something so harmless. Paris Hilton is creating s3x tapes and doing coke where as Lebron has been a model citizen as far as the law is concerned. He's brought this on himself, but not to this severity and it's sad that there are still people out there who will NEVER have the mental capacity to understand and grasp the difference.
 7 years ago '05        #184
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 Pistol Peter said:
ahhh no you read into that wrong young man...i didn't side with kanye on his actions...i didn't just switch my views on what he did...i had to turn around and defend him for totally different reasons...i had to defend him because he is black...sad that you people will turn one thing that has nothing to do with race into a race issue...i never once heard favre get called a racial slur for all the s**t he has done wonder why
Because the term "Cracker" seems to have no effect on white folk.......But white people know that "******" gets under our skin so they use it....and how do we react when we hear it? the exact way they want us to act......nothing more nothing less.......

And for that Kanye s**t....from him chugging henny on the red carpet i was like what kinda n*gga s**t is this dude on......Kanye was bound to look ignorant that night...That was his goal i believe.....but lets say.....Tim Mcgraw did some s**t like that to Jaiden smith on stage.....u dont think he would get messages about being a "redneck country piece of s**t?" Racism is everywhere!!!!! been here before any of us and it will be here when ur grandkids die!!! unless aliens show up and its a human vs aliens things....until then ppl need s**t to hate
 7 years ago '05        #185
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
i dont see anything wrong with him retweeted the negative tweets.. and if i was him i would do.that shht all the time.. and, no im not a bron fan or hater.. people act like he is doing something wrong..
 7 years ago '05        #186
jgunna 
space
space
And believe me....Call me black, n*gga, slave boy ect.......fine.......But Say one thing bout ma moms and i dont give a f**k who it is we got a problem.....Lebron should have a problem with that more than anything......u upset about the big lip tweet when 2 tweets prior ppl talking bout ur moms being a hoe f**king ur teammates
 7 years ago '04        #187
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:

how can you say that "you people" turn things into a race issue when your boy lebron says "it's always a race issue" and i'm sure you agree with him

you think kanye would have upstaged a young black female?

I know that you think you have to defend him because he was black. and lebrons people know that too
 7 years ago '04        #188
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 smokeweed101. said:
That means you are using his ignorance as bait for your inevitable race arguments, what better name to use than an NBA star.
exactly how is he the ignorant one. he is only opening the window and letting the world see what he(and probably countless other celebrities) deals with

some of u think that because he has money someone saying they are going to a.ssault a family member he should get over it

how does he know when one threat is just an internet thug and the other is someone really messed up in the head who would do something to his family you guys act like celebs dont have stalkers who have and will attack them

sports really does bring out the lowest common denominator in people and people throw all common decency and sense out the window
 7 years ago '04        #189
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 DubA169 said:
how can you say that "you people" turn things into a race issue when your boy lebron says "it's always a race issue"
show me where he said that
 7 years ago '07        #190
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Dat 1 Dude said:
i dont see anything wrong with him retweeted the negative tweets.. and if i was him i would do.that shht all the time.. and, no im not a bron fan or hater.. people act like he is doing something wrong..
word...they cant to crucify him for showing the world that racism is still alive
 7 years ago '05        #191
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 smokeweed101. said:
Yes I am so racist, I call out an attention wh0ore for making two dumb comments and crying like we should pity and now I am a closet racist white guy.
Ur confused. Either that or ignorant. Most likely a combination of the two.

How is this attention whoring? I agree that lebron can be an attention wh0ore at times, or a lot of the time but I credit him for being a "powerful" icon and bringing some s**t to light (pun unintended) that a lot of **** a.ss muthaf**kas would sweep under the rug. I'm sure lebron didn't ask for this sort of attention. Like another poster said, its cool to joke around about him constantly taking l's in basketball but calling somebody's mom a n!gger b**ch is crossing the line..no matter how much money u make. He's still human. Smiling and saying "well I'm paid" is what a **** like tyler perry would probably do. Black celebs like will smith conform and sell their souls just so white people can leave them alone.

and I'm not quite sure how lebron is coming off like he wants pity...u gotta be f**ken stupid to see it that way or because u just don't understand. He's making a point. Point being - after he decided to leave the heat, all of a sudden people are blowing up with racial remarks..the same people that used to be his "fans." So if they feel this way now, how the hell did they feel about him when he was playing for them? Lebron is like cleveland's runaway slave to some of these people.

U can't go on any avenue of anonymous communication without running into some coward that talks reckless about black people these days...and 95 percent of these f**gots wouldn't even look us in the eye in real life. Insecurity is a muthaf**ka..
 7 years ago '04        #192
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dat 1 Dude said:
exactly...dude is just showing you that race is ONE of the factors in some of the backlash he's getting

and I'm far from a lebron fan, I've k!lled him on every decision up until today...
 7 years ago '04        #193
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Pistol Peter said:
word...they cant to crucify him for showing the world that racism is still alive
you didnt here racism ended when obama got elected
 7 years ago '04        #194
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 jgunna said:
And believe me....Call me black, n*gga, slave boy ect.......fine.......But Say one thing bout ma moms and i dont give a f**k who it is we got a problem.....Lebron should have a problem with that more than anything......u upset about the big lip tweet when 2 tweets prior ppl talking bout ur moms being a hoe f**king ur teammates
Personally, I'm guessing that some of the comments about his mom are probably true...she's known to be difficult and a diva, and when he was younger she would be out all hours of the night with dudes.

I guess thats why I've shrugged off the stuff said about his mom, her behavior has been questionable since dude has been able to ball
 7 years ago '04        #195
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
show me where he said that
In an interview Wednesday night with CNN, LeBron James and business partner Maverick Carter said they believe race was a factor in the backlash they received over “The Decision,” televised by ESPN.

“I think so at times. It’s always a race factor,” LeBron said as part of a segment that focused largely on Carter.

“It definitely played a role in some of the stuff coming out of the media, things that were written,” Carter said.
 7 years ago '05        #196
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 MosDefinition said:
you didnt here racism ended when obama got elected
Lol @ some white people voting and f!ghting for obama to display their new found "open mindedness" and because looking racist is sociaLly frowned upon these days.

And lol @ the same said white people looking at each other now like "what the f**k have we done here...I knew it..shouldve gone with the white guy"
 7 years ago '04        #197
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 DubA169 said:
In an interview Wednesday night with CNN, LeBron James and business partner Maverick Carter said they believe race was a factor in the backlash they received over “The Decision,” televised by ESPN.

“I think so at times. It’s always a race factor,” LeBron said as part of a segment that focused largely on Carter.

“It definitely played a role in some of the stuff coming out of the media, things that were written,” Carter said.
If you notice, he said i think so AT TIMES, he didn't say ALL of the criticism was because of race. He just said that race is always a factor, which it is...AT TIMES

Carter said "it definitely played a role in SOME of the stuff". Key word SOME.

He didn't say "its always a race issue" like you worded, he said race is always a factor, factor meaning PART of it...always a race issue implies that the issue is ALWAYS about race...BIG difference in what you said and what he said.
 7 years ago '04        #198
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
he said "IT'S ALWAYS A RACE FACTOR". he didn't say "i think at times there is a race factor"

there isns't a big difference between race factor and race issue. ridiculous how you are fishing
 7 years ago '04        #199
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 DubA169 said:
he said "IT'S ALWAYS A RACE FACTOR". he didn't say "i think at times there is a race factor"

there isns't a big difference between race factor and race issue. ridiculous how you are fishing
you do know what factor means, right?

Definitions of factor on the Web:

* anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"

so "it's always a race factor" means its always a race PART, meaning its always a race PART that plays into the criticsm, AT TIMES (like he said earlier in that quote which you conveniently disregarded).

What you said he said was "its always about race" which is complete misquote and taking what he said out of context. Its ridiculous how YOU are fishing and misquoting what he said to make Lebron out to be the bad guy in this issue.
 7 years ago '05        #200
jgunna 
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
If you notice, he said i think so AT TIMES, he didn't say ALL of the criticism was because of race. He just said that race is always a factor, which it is...AT TIMES

Carter said "it definitely played a role in SOME of the stuff". Key word SOME.

He didn't say "its always a race issue" like you worded, he said race is always a factor, factor meaning PART of it...always a race issue implies that the issue is ALWAYS about race...BIG difference in what you said and what he said.
I understand wut ur saying here....but dont it sound like there just being very careful with their words????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now