Real talk...was Tupac a h0m0??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 chameleonmarke said:
You're obviously lost and don't even know wtf you're talking about anymore. And still mad that you got embarassed and ran off of the net for hours, along with your ghey pimple-faced buttbuddy. :(
I see, nothing to say anymore...
 7 years ago '08        #82
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 chameleonmarke said:
People are born gay.
That's BS. GTFOH you confused a.ss antoine dodson nicki minaj stan how dare your fruitcake a.ss try and call someone else gay you f**kin butt pirate
 10-20-2010, 02:39 PM         #83
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
He:

A) Wore leather bustiers and vests
B) Had a nose ring
C) Did ballet
D) Wanted a mansion full of thugs only to kick it and escape women
E) Rapped about thug life, then went home to cry in his room and write poetry
F) Got r*ped once in jail and didn't f!ght back the second time , basically giving it up willingly. Then ran around saying he wouldn't mind going back to prison

Factoring all of this in, its pretty obvious to see that 2Pac was a ghey.

[pic - click to view]

10-20-2010, 02:45 PM         #84
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
I see, nothing to say anymore...
LOL you got nothing more to say cause you know you got embarrrrassssssed.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by chameleonmarke; 10-20-2010 at 02:47 PM..
 10-20-2010, 02:48 PM         #85
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*gga just leave this site alone for a couple more months.. until this dies down f**kin clown hahaha

i knew you was suspect for tryna find new ways to spell gay.. "ghey"<< WTF???
 10-20-2010, 02:50 PM         #86
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
That's BS. GTFOH you confused a.ss antoine dodson nicki minaj stan how dare your fruitcake a.ss try and call someone else gay you f**kin butt pirate
Angered?
 7 years ago '08        #87
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
notice how you don't dispute that you homo troll
 7 years ago '10        #88
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
pure ethernet found on pages 4-6
 7 years ago '07        #89
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 10544 10544
 Pstax916 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*gga just leave this site alone for a couple more months.. until this dies down f**kin clown hahaha

i knew you was suspect for tryna find new ways to spell gay.. "ghey"<< WTF???
LMFAO @ new ways to spell gay.
 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM         #90
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously? u guys really argued with this kid for 6 pages?
its obviously a shock thread he/she made out of boredom to get some type of attention
Tupac wore an apron while cooking so that makes him gay? He took some pics with jewelry covering his d!ck and that makes him gay? naw n*ggas, f**king,sucking and anal s3x with other men makes u gay, nothing else. People throw that term around so loosely that if they see somebody dress or talk a certain way they automatically a.ssume that person is gay. s**t is sad, im guessing most of u dont socialize off of the internet or go around the city u live in, but u sit here and p!ss on a legend like he wasn't s**t.
and threadstarter should be the last person to say certain things a guy does is "suspect" , no disrespect but i've seen u type in pink font and quote nicki minaj and if u are a guy then by ur standards YOU ARE SUSPECT
 10-20-2010, 03:11 PM         #91
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
notice how you don't dispute that you homo troll
Dispute what? That Pac was a f*gg and all y'all MAD as hell about it??

Or did y'all think I cared wtf y'all think about ME?
 7 years ago '09        #92
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL @ going by Pac's words. WHY YOU LIE? You and I both know that Pac was the fakest n*gga and biggest hypocrite alive. And you gon' call me a f**got? I never did any of those gay things Pac did. Get off his nuts and stop looking up to a grown man you ho a.ss lil n*gga. Grow a pair of nuts and realize that your hero is a dead f**got ballerina.
holy s**t you stupider then ever.

you said: "pac boasted around sayin that he wouldn't mind going back to prison"

i pull up an interview where he said he HATES prison, it sucks, and it AINT THE SPOT. you were WRONG you nicki-minaj c*it suckin f**got.

second of all, the only one that EVER said Pac was r*ped in jail was Wendy Williams. Pac dissed her and legitimately denied it, and aint NOBODY come out of clinton or rikers island and said that pac got r*ped. find proof that Pac got r*ped, innocent until proven gulity, that applies to here.

all you got against Pac is the way he dressed (it was the 80's and the 90's, u werent born yet), and that he took a required ballet class.

if he was so gay, tell me why he went to the hospital for exhaustion cuz he f**ked so many b**ches on the how do u want it set? or how bout that s3x tape some dude secretly taped without Pac knowin of him baggin a b**ch? f*ckin Biggies wife? being married at one point? bein engaged to Kidda Jones before he died?

n*gga, your on a message board spewing bulls**t and startin bulls**t....most of the bulls**t you spew is false and a lie, hop off Pac's d*ck n*gga, sayin im on his nuts.....n*gga U MADE A THREAD ABOUT HIM ND UR TAKIN THE TIME TO TRY ND DISPUTE EVERYONES POSTS....
 10-20-2010, 03:13 PM         #93
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Straight Up said:
seriously? u guys really argued with this kid for 6 pages?
its obviously a shock thread he/she made out of boredom to get some type of attention
Tupac wore an apron while cooking so that makes him gay? He took some pics with jewelry covering his d!ck and that makes him gay? naw n*ggas, f**king,sucking and anal s3x with other men makes u gay, nothing else. People throw that term around so loosely that if they see somebody dress or talk a certain way they automatically a.ssume that person is gay. s**t is sad, im guessing most of u dont socialize off of the internet or go around the city u live in, but u sit here and p!ss on a legend like he wasn't s**t.
and threadstarter should be the last person to say certain things a guy does is "suspect" , no disrespect but i've seen u type in pink font and quote nicki minaj and if u are a guy then by ur standards YOU ARE SUSPECT
I've never posted in pink the entire 6 years my name has been registered here so your post is invalid. Lol @ y'all making up s**t now jus cause Pac was a fruity a.ss b00ty bandit.
 10-20-2010, 03:15 PM         #94
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
holy s**t you stupider then ever.

you said: "pac boasted around sayin that he wouldn't mind going back to prison"

i pull up an interview where he said he HATES prison, it sucks, and it AINT THE SPOT. you were WRONG you nicki-minaj c*it suckin f**got.

second of all, the only one that EVER said Pac was r*ped in jail was Wendy Williams. Pac dissed her and legitimately denied it, and aint NOBODY come out of clinton or rikers island and said that pac got r*ped. find proof that Pac got r*ped, innocent until proven gulity, that applies to here.

all you got against Pac is the way he dressed (it was the 80's and the 90's, u werent born yet), and that he took a required ballet class.

if he was so gay, tell me why he went to the hospital for exhaustion cuz he f**ked so many b**ches on the how do u want it set? or how bout that s3x tape some dude secretly taped without Pac knowin of him baggin a b**ch? f*ckin Biggies wife? being married at one point? bein engaged to Kidda Jones before he died?

n*gga, your on a message board spewing bulls**t and startin bulls**t....most of the bulls**t you spew is false and a lie, hop off Pac's d*ck n*gga, sayin im on his nuts.....n*gga U MADE A THREAD ABOUT HIM ND UR TAKIN THE TIME TO TRY ND DISPUTE EVERYONES POSTS....
n*gga WHO WERE YOU EXPECTING TO READ ALL OF THAT???
 7 years ago '09        #95
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 chameleonmarke said:
n*gga WHO WERE YOU EXPECTING TO READ ALL OF THAT???
dont say n*gga...u dumb f*ck...u white as hell and we all know ur punk a.ss wouldnt dare say n*gga off the internet...punk a.ss b*tch
 10-20-2010, 03:19 PM         #96
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First y'all say I'm gay, then my girlfriend is ugly....then I'm a ****...Now I'm white. O lord. Y'all Tu-Tupac stans be saying anything in the name of that ballerina.
 10-20-2010, 03:19 PM         #97
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
D) Wanted a mansion full of thugs only to kick it and escape women

And also, @ This being posted by a f*ggy Nikki Minaj Stan....
 10-20-2010, 03:41 PM         #98
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Didn't you meet a guy off the internet?
i remember that s**t, didn't know it was the same guy
 7 years ago '04        #99
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 71 71
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Didn't you meet a guy off the internet?
hahaha LMAO!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #100
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
WTF? Bruh i'd clap you if you ever came to my city with that s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy