Real talk...was Tupac a h0m0??

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2010, 01:56 PM         #61
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
I got exposed for being white when 90% of boxden knew I was white

Try again f**got.
Nobody knew you were white, stupid. That's why everyone was surprised when you got exposed. 90% of Boxden knew you were a no pus*y getting f**got, as confirmed by your Facebook private messages. You ???
 7 years ago '08        #62
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 chameleonmarke said:
Nobody knew you were white, stupid. That's why everyone was surprised when you got exposed. 90% of Boxden knew you were a no pus*y getting f**got, as confirmed by your Facebook private messages. You ???
Give it up u f**kin retard....Ask your boyfriend nk...I told him I was white way before that s**t happened...

U MAD??
 7 years ago '05        #63
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
The fact still remains, Tupac did more for his movement and this hip hop s**t in 4 years than alot of n*ggaz have done in their whole career!!! I mean, I don't care what that mans preference was. All I care about was the bangerz that he was droppin. If Nas, Rakim, Jigga, Eminem, Ice Cube, Snoop, Mos Def, Talib Kweli or Black Thought were gay, I wouldn't give a f**k as long as they continued to make quality music for the masses......

It's 2010 people, Worry about WHO U ARE!!!
 10-20-2010, 01:59 PM         #64
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
Pac wuz a nud3 dancer for a male rap group = Fact

He danced on stage nekkid wit a gang of other n*ggas = Fact

Fucckin f*ggit
Lmao @ that soft a.ss n*gga Pac chasin Alize. What kinda thug s**t is that?
 10-20-2010, 02:02 PM         #65
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
Give it up u f**kin retard....Ask your boyfriend nk...I told him I was white way before that s**t happened...

U MAD??
ROFL that's 1 person, f**got. Not 90% of a message board. LOL @ you tryna justify acting a different race on a messageboard for the longest. You lost almost as much as Pac did in prison.
 7 years ago '09        #66
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 4576 4576
 chameleonmarke said:
He:

A) Wore leather bustiers and vests
B) Had a nose ring
C) Did ballet
D) Wanted a mansion full of thugs only to kick it and escape women
E) Rapped about thug life, then went home to cry in his room and write poetry
F) Got r*ped once in jail and didn't f!ght back the second time , basically giving it up willingly. Then ran around saying he wouldn't mind going back to prison

Factoring all of this in, its pretty obvious to see that 2Pac was a ghey.
D) he didn't want a mansion of thugs to escape women. listen to Thugz Mansion again u dumbass.
E) cried in his room to write poetry? if you gonna accuse a n*gga of bein gay, state some facts f*gget.
f) getting r*ped in jail was a complete rumor by Wendy Williams.

[video - click to view]

ever here this diss song to her u dumb f**k? it was all a LIE.

also, said he wouldn't mind going back to prison? stop makin s**t up you f**got.

[video - click to view]

Pac: "jail is not the spot. they treat you like dogs. this is not the spot, not the place to be."

ight, BX, this dumb c*nt obviously got no idea what hes talkin about and is makin up s**t like a pathetic 15 yr old cuz Pac sh*t on his favorite rapper...its all good though...game over
 7 years ago '05        #67
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
 chameleonmarke said:
Yeha whatever. Y'all n*ggas can call me gay or a b**ch or from Rhode Island or CT because y'all mad, etc.. but y'all can't deny PROOF that Pac was a pickle chaser. Y'all the same n*ggas that call Kanye gay for wearing pink pajama pants and an ugly a.ss haircut, but Pac wasn't? f**k outta here.

Kanye is Gay! Gay as f**k.. But I bet that if any :dancingcool::dancingcool:one of these n*ggaz was in the game, they would never pass up the chance to work with him or get beats from him!!!! That s**t really don't matter anymore!!!
 10-20-2010, 02:11 PM         #68
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
D) he didn't want a mansion of thugs to escape women. listen to Thugz Mansion again u dumbass.
E) cried in his room to write poetry? if you gonna accuse a n*gga of bein gay, state some facts f*gget.
f) getting r*ped in jail was a complete rumor by Wendy Williams.

ever here this diss song to her u dumb f**k? it was all a LIE.

also, said he wouldn't mind going back to prison? stop makin s**t up you f**got.

Pac: "jail is not the spot. they treat you like dogs. this is not the spot, not the place to be."

ight, BX, this dumb c*nt obviously got no idea what hes talkin about and is makin up s**t like a pathetic 15 yr old cuz Pac sh*t on his favorite rapper...its all good though...game over
LOL @ going by Pac's words. WHY YOU LIE? You and I both know that Pac was the fakest n*gga and biggest hypocrite alive. And you gon' call me a f**got? I never did any of those gay things Pac did. Get off his nuts and stop looking up to a grown man you ho a.ss lil n*gga. Grow a pair of nuts and realize that your hero is a dead f**got ballerina.
 7 years ago '08        #69
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
ROFL that's 1 person, f**got. Not 90% of a message board. LOL @ you tryna justify acting a different race on a messageboard for the longest. You lost almost as much as Pac did in prison.
Exactly retard...I didn't bother bringing other ppl into this...I've mentioned I was white about 3 times before that s**t went down...Ask anyone and they will tell u

U MADD f*gG???
 10-20-2010, 02:14 PM         #70
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mrwills said:
Kanye is Gay! Gay as f**k.. But I bet that if any :dancingcool::dancingcool:one of these n*ggaz was in the game, they would never pass up the chance to work with him or get beats from him!!!! That s**t really don't matter anymore!!!
How is Kanye a ghey but Tupac not? n*gga do you cook with an apron or does your father cook in the kitchen like some mami with an apron? What gangsta - no what man who is not a chef cooks in the kitchen with nothing but an apron on for a bunch of MEN? Only a ghey like Pac.
 10-20-2010, 02:17 PM         #71
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
Exactly retard...I didn't bother bringing other ppl into this...I've mentioned I was white about 3 times before that s**t went down...Ask anyone and they will tell u

U MADD f*gG???
LOL at it being 90% of Boxden 20 mins ago until you looked like an idiot... and now its "I didn't wanna bring other ppl into this". Now you look like an even bigger idiot.

You're stupid as f**k. Now THAT'S something 90% of Boxden knows for sure.
 7 years ago '06        #72
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
TS hasn't watched Tupac Resurrection where he talks about women.
 7 years ago '07        #73
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10662 10662
 MythMade said:
Remember when he was saying he would "clap" people?

b00ty clap maybe.

[pic - click to view]

Hahahahahaha...Please tell me this dude ain't meeting n*ggas online and s**t...lol.And u got the nerve 2 call pac gay?SMH @ this clown going on eharmony 2 meet n*ggas wit the same intrest as him...lol.That n*gga would clap s**t but his hand in aplause after swallowing another n*gga's nut...lol
 10-20-2010, 02:23 PM         #74
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
s**t on ur list aint even true, gettin r*ped in jail.. wtf.. stars dont even get touched in prison, let alone by themselves and r*ped.. and then again.. stop makin s**t up u gay a.ss b**ch

all the other s**t on ur list is irrelevant.. vest/nose rings = 90s s**t

ballet was probably cuz he wanted to get into the acting so he went and did ballet "art"..

damn u serious tho?/questioning another mans s3xuality when you clearly aint even figured yourself out yet.. are u a guy or r u a girl??
n*gga you really gonna tell me that wearing leather bustiers and aprons for the homies ain't gay? Get outta here with that bulls**t. When the pics of Pac wearing a thong come out some day, and you know they're out there somewhere, you'll defend too. You probably say, " maybe he didnt want stains on the back of his draws, and stains are easier to wipe off the a.ss cheeks".What a clown.

Get off his nuts and stop looking up to a grown man you ho a.ss lil n*gga. Grow a pair of nuts and realize that your hero is a dead f**got ballerina.
^ ^ ^
 7 years ago '06        #75
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 chameleonmarke said:
He:

A) Wore leather bustiers and vests
B) Had a nose ring
C) Did ballet
D) Wanted a mansion full of thugs only to kick it and escape women
E) Rapped about thug life, then went home to cry in his room and write poetry
F) Got r*ped once in jail and didn't f!ght back the second time , basically giving it up willingly. Then ran around saying he wouldn't mind going back to prison

Factoring all of this in, its pretty obvious to see that 2Pac was a ghey.
The answer to a and b is it was the 90s dumb a.ss the anwer to c was that he was younger and talented the answer to d is you just taking s**t way outta context the answer to e is this n*gga lived that thug life f**k rapping and he wrote poetry when he was younger goes to show you he was talented and f that n*gga pac never got r*ped that s**t got made up by a dumb man lookin hoe
 7 years ago '08        #76
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
LOL at it being 90% of Boxden 20 mins ago until you looked like an idiot... and now its "I didn't wanna bring other ppl into this". Now you look like an even bigger idiot.

You're stupid as f**k. Now THAT'S something 90% of Boxden knows for sure.
You're a f**kin ****

I mentioned I didn't bother bringing up cuz I mentioned your boyfriend knowing about me being white f**kin retard...Comprehend..

You got exposed 4 meeting a f**kin dude on the internet

This thread backfired just like your exposure thread...Haven't seen u post in there since the 1st day when u left...And i'm still waitin on more info about me...
 10-20-2010, 02:28 PM         #77
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're clearly gay too if you can't distinguish what is homo and what isn't in this equation.

People are born gay. Pac was just doing what he loved - wearing womens' slippers and tutus and dancing around like a fairy.

Kids make racist comments in their childhood. People grow up and understand things better when they get older. NOT every little boy says mommy I wanna join a ballerina class....unless you're gay.
 10-20-2010, 02:31 PM         #78
chameleonmarke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
You're a f**kin ****

I mentioned I didn't bother bringing up cuz I mentioned your boyfriend knowing about me being white f**kin retard...Comprehend..

You got exposed 4 meeting a f**kin dude on the internet

This thread backfired just like your exposure thread...Haven't seen u post in there since the 1st day when u left...And i'm still waitin on more info about me...
You're obviously lost and don't even know wtf you're talking about anymore. And still mad that you got embarassed and ran off of the net for hours, along with your ghey pimple-faced buttbuddy. :(
 7 years ago '04        #79
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1296 1296
Looks like this ain't about Pac anymore :lachen001::lachen001:
 7 years ago '08        #80
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 chameleonmarke said:
You're clearly gay too if you can't distinguish what is homo and what isn't in this equation.

People are born gay. Pac was just doing what he loved - wearing womens' slippers and tutus and dancing around like a fairy.

Kids make racist comments in their childhood. People grow up and understand things better when they get older. NOT every little boy says mommy I wanna join a ballerina class....unless you're gay.
Doing ballet>>>>>Meeting dude online
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy