Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2010, 07:06 PM         #1
5604 pageviews
18 comments

TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fallout: NV "Wild Wasteland"

Is anyone playing New Vegas with Wild Wasteland turned on?

Can yall summerize it up for me, i jus wondering if its cool or lame....

18 comments for "Fallout: NV "Wild Wasteland""

7 years ago '09        #2
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm playing with it on, but I haven't seen anything strange-yet.
Me too. But when I think about it, twice in GoodSprings I have found some "wierd" things, and a certain bit of music plays when I find them too. One was a dead body stuffed in a refigerator with a special hat on with +1 PERC, and another was at the top of a cliff there was some items n s**t, don't wanna spoil it but I'm guessing those are probably because of the perk?
 10-19-2010, 10:37 PM         #3
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Idol said:
Me too. But when I think about it, twice in GoodSprings I have found some "wierd" things, and a certain bit of music plays when I find them too. One was a dead body stuffed in a refigerator with a special hat on with +1 PERC, and another was at the top of a cliff there was some items n s**t, don't wanna spoil it but I'm guessing those are probably because of the perk?
please do....
 7 years ago '07        #4
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
all the wild wastleand does is make bizarre strange thing happens and unlock easter eggs its a waste if you ask me, i have the collectors edition strategy guide and even in their they say" if you take your fallout game seriously dont get this" translated "if you dont want to waste a perk dont get this"
 7 years ago '09        #5
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
Yeah, I wouldn't exactly say it's wasting a perk because, I didn't really want to use any of the other perks, I picked one I think it was the slower firing rate but more accuracy, and I was gonna leave it at just 1 perk until I read that one and figured why not, there's no downside to it.
 7 years ago '04        #6
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
idk i be hearing weird s**t when around freeside and new vegas other then that i seen nothing that warranted me picking the perk but im sure itll play out eventually
 7 years ago '09        #7
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
f**k Fallout: New Vegas! This game is gonna cause me to break a few controllers I already know it. I can't do this damn missions because I can't find the things!! I need to find a
[spoiler - click to view]

but I can't find it anywhere!!! I've looked ALL over the area where it should be at, and nowhere to be found :[
 7 years ago '07        #8
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
i see no reason not to pick wild wasteland, the other traits aint that great and i wanna see some bizarre s**t go down
 7 years ago '09        #9
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
^^ I picked Wild Wasteland and haven't seen anything out of the norm yet. Occasional crumbles and it sounds like my guns c*cking when I have it in the holster, but other than that, nada.
 7 years ago '05        #10
hitman80v2.0 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 118 118
OH. One other thing. Word is that when you play with this trait the "Alien Blaster" from Fallout 3 is available in a hidden location. When you don't play with it on I heard it's a modified "Plasma Rifle" in it's place instead.
 10-22-2010, 04:24 PM         #11
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jus started playin yesterday and picked Wild wasteland, all ive seen is the corpse in the fridge, and i keep hearing wierd noises (sounds from rivet city from Fallout 3)
 10-25-2010, 03:34 AM         #12
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im jus pissed my s**t keeps glitchin and freezin on me. I shot a gunner dude in the head with a 12guage sawed off shotty and the impact made the game freeze :laughing9:

oh yea i picked the perk too..im always finding weird crazy creatures...and the sky turns black when i cross into this gate then turns clear when i go back thru the gate..glitch or the perk? who knows
 7 years ago '07        #13
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
my game freezes everytime i quick travel since i did the update
 7 years ago '09        #14
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
If you have Rex as a follower and have wild wasteland on you can talk to him and hell add a marker to Jimmys well on your map
 7 years ago '05        #15
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 Ldogg310 said:
what was the update for? the xp glitch?

i got it turned on too

i aint seent no body in a fridge i seent 2 behe@ded bodies layin on a bed together in the
[spoiler - click to view]

thats not cuz of the wild wasteland perk, thats just how s**t is in the mojave
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy