LeBron responds to his haters on twitter

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 MrTripleDouble said:
That makes no sense. There are Kobe Bryant fans all over the world who don't even like the Lakers but love the way he plays. Some people just love the game of basketball and don't take sides like a little a.ss kid.
yeah rooting for a team is acting like a little kid

those people are kobe fans not lakers fans. f**k them too
 7 years ago '09        #42
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
nba tip off.....7 days..
 7 years ago '04        #43
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
garnett, pierce, and ray allen are not making our olympic team. theres a good chance rondo wouldn't even make it.

wade, bosh, bron all make the olympic team.

what player on the lakers would make the olympic team besides pau if he was american?
 7 years ago '10        #44
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 181 181
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Shut the f**k up stan. Don't come at me with that b**ch a.ss BX logical approach trying to give yourself a pass for being a stan for a coward. Only people that would say those statements are not true are stans like you who admire this coward who will never be a great. He is scared of competition, because if he wasn't he wouldn't try to take his talents to a team like that. It's a f**kin Olympics team my dude. It's not hate logic if it's obvious a.ss statements. Keep on turning the blind eye n*gga, because deep down you know this s**t true yourself, and LeBron knows it also.

And I'm a lame a.ss n*gga? Because I don't like coward a.ss basketball players? Right n*gga.

Stand down and be easy f**kboy.

I'm not turning a blind eye, I just don't agree with that. LeBron was thinking about himself not what others would think. He knew that a lot of people wouldn't agree and would have their opinions but he did it anyway. If LeBron knows it he doesn't care. His choice to play shouldn't stop people from watching a great game of basketball and watch one of the best players of this era perform. LeBron will be 31 when his contract is up with the Heat. Kobe is 32 now so go figure. His career and life is not over, he still has great potential. I'm not going to hold anything against him, I have made choices that people don't agree with, I'm not perfect so I'm not gonna treat LeBron like he is and then get mad and hateful every time he does something I don't agree with.
 7 years ago '10        #45
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
D. Rose isn't a full superstar caliber PG like D. Wade is tho. He is indeed a beast, but D. Wade been running the Heat for a while and Bosh was enough. And you gotta look at it Melo isn't just going to the Bulls just because he sees Boozer going to them to join up with Rose like Bron did with Bosh/Wade. And still if Melo did go to the Bulls it wouldn't be for a "dominating the league" effect. LeBron got scared of the competition and made because West was f**kin the s**t out of Glorious Gloria.

And Barkley also was on the edge of retirement. I understand what you trying to get to tho, it's just not the same situation though.
LeBron must really be the king if a guy like you who clearly doesn't like James cares that much.
 7 years ago '08        #46
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 MrTripleDouble said:
I'm not turning a blind eye, I just don't agree with that. LeBron was thinking about himself not what others would think. He knew that a lot of people wouldn't agree and would have their opinions but he did it anyway. If LeBron knows it he doesn't care. His choice to play shouldn't stop people from watching a great game of basketball and watch one of the best players of this era perform. LeBron will be 31 when his contract is up with the Heat. Kobe is 32 now so go figure. His career and life is not over, he still has great potential. I'm not going to hold anything against him, I have made choices that people don't agree with, I'm not perfect so I'm not gonna treat LeBron like he is and then get mad and hateful every time he does something I don't agree with.
I guess stan. We will never see eye to eye on this topic. So I'ma drop it.
 7 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 xRapHeadx said:
and he's still the best player in the league. the King>>>
Kobe still holds the title
 7 years ago '10        #48
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 DubA169 said:
garnett, pierce, and ray allen are not making our olympic team. theres a good chance rondo wouldn't even make it.

wade, bosh, bron all make the olympic team.

what player on the lakers would make the olympic team besides pau if he was american?
You forget one EXTREMELY important aspect of the Lakers and that is Phil Jackson. He could coach the olympic team for christ sake.
 7 years ago '04        #49
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
Pat Riley could have coached the olympic team too
 7 years ago '10        #50
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 DubA169 said:
Pat Riley could have coached the olympic team too
Pat Riley isn't the coach of the Heat. Erik Spoelstra is the coach of the Heat. If Pat Riley was the coach of the Heat they would have won 2 more rings since 05.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 MrTripleDouble said:
Pat Riley isn't the coach of the Heat. Erik Spoelstra is the coach of the Heat. If Pat Riley was the coach of the Heat they would have won 2 more rings since 05.
Shut the f**k up seriously... 2 more rings since 05??/

When did they win a ring before 05?
 10-19-2010, 01:41 PM         #52
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chenderson12 said:
he aint better skill wise but he has more ringz than ledone shames.... hey skill is skill... lebron has skills to pay the bills but he aint a winner.... jordan said that clearly.. THE REAL GOAT.... kobe is very hated by the media and boxden bangers... i hate the lakers... i used to hate kobe but that dude may not be as physically gifted as lebum... but hes a winner.... he prefects his game... when lebum is having a bad game he shows it in his attitudes and gestures.... i dont hate the fact he went to miami... but hes the robin to the whole batman acquistion...
LeDone Shames
 7 years ago '10        #53
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
Shut the f**k up seriously... 2 more rings since 05??/

When did they win a ring before 05?
That's the point idiot. Pat Riley only coached one year in Miami and they won the chip that year. If he didn't stop coaching he could have won 2 more rings. That's the kind of impact Riley has as a coach. Championship impact.
 7 years ago '10        #54
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7635 7635
All great players have haters, and get comments like this. Dude been trying real hard to play up this victim role, he wants people to think of him.
 7 years ago '09        #55
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Lmao at the people in this thread
 7 years ago '05        #56
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #57
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
RyanOutrich Ryan Outrich
by KingJames
@KingJames continuation to my last tweet, u r a big nosed big lipped bug eyed ******. ur greedy, u try to hide ur ghettoness.

7 years ago '09        #58
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
kobe>>
wake up n*ggas
 7 years ago '08        #59
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843
All this hate will merely serve as motivation
 7 years ago '09        #60
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22485 22485
n*ggas know lebrons the two time mvp, the best player on the heat, and in the league. I honestly go back and forth between whose better lbj or kobe, but, I think finally age is going to start becoming a factor on mr bryant, he's an old man now, just like n*ggas was saying about pp when he was the same age as kobe

kobe wouldn't have gotten those 2 rings without gasol. & When it came down to it, Gasol's clutch play alongside Artest is what lifted them to win. Kobe was the man during the suns series, he was incredible, and shot the lights out. Other than that series, Gasol was the guy.

Now that Lebron has his sidekick in d-wade, not to demean wade or anything, but now that lbj has his own sidekick, and yet another great player in bosh, n*ggas is only going to see him flourish. To keep it funky, the year kobe won mvp, kg shoulda won that s**t, so I don't wanna hear none of that homo talk about rings unless we're calling horry the most talented and clutch player of all time. Lebron is better than Kobe. Kobe can't guard Lebron.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy