Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
The only thing these clowns are doing is Fueling LeBron

All this tough talk is gonna cease when they k!ll every team by 30 points, no one to blame but ourselves for poking the bear
 7 years ago '04        #22
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
that's gotta be lebrons people writing and monitoring the twitter account. it can't be him. he would be in depression already
 10-19-2010, 11:26 AM         #23
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
The only thing these clowns are doing is Fueling LeBron

All this tough talk is gonna cease when they k!ll every team by 30 points, no one to blame but ourselves for poking the bear
He aint doing s**t to the Knicks... We smacking Miami by 30...
 7 years ago '04        #24
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 A.O.™ said:
He aint doing s**t to the Knicks... We smacking Miami by 30...
:rolleyes2:

I'll be at the Garden the first time Miami comes here so I can watch LeBron drop 50 again
 7 years ago '10        #25
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 185 185
 beantown said:
No one takes you seriously son, sit the f**k down.

Cleveland fans know you weren't even a real cavs fan when ur king Lebron was there. Then you seamlessly jumped on the Miami bandwagon with the rest of the Heat's bandwagon fans
All the people who don't like me or take me serious are obvious LeBron haters. There is a proverb that says "He who cares least wins". I stated my piece and gave truthful explanation and these weak a.ss people keep riding me about. I obviously don't care because I am still posting under this alias. I am having a blast posting on boxden btw. If every time I post and you or some other anti-LeBron crusader calls me out for something that has been the same since July 8 really need to get lives seriously the sh*t is played. I don't care if you or any one else thinks I am a bandwagon fan I am a basketball fan first I don't let subjectivity and petty sh*t get in the way of what is actually going on. So f*ck you and GO HEAT!
 7 years ago '08        #26
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 MrTripleDouble said:
All the people who don't like me or take me serious are obvious LeBron haters. There is a proverb that says "He who cares least wins". I stated my piece and gave truthful explanation and these weak a.ss people keep riding me about. I obviously don't care because I am still posting under this alias. I am having a blast posting on boxden btw. If every time I post and you or some other anti-LeBron crusader calls me out for something that has been the same since July 8 really need to get lives seriously the sh*t is played. I don't care if you or any one else thinks I am a bandwagon fan I am a basketball fan first I don't let subjectivity and petty sh*t get in the way of what is actually going on. So f*ck you and GO HEAT!
n*gga shut yo a.ss up. It's nothing about LeBron haters, it's about disgusting LeBron d!ck riders like you and P. Dedos hyping a sidekick like he the second coming of Jordan (Which he would never be and never be better than).

So like dude said, sit the f**k down.

LeBron has not heart, and no passion for the game. He's a coward and always will be scared of competition and the struggle to be a great.
 7 years ago '04        #27
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
I wonder what n*ggas will say after the heat win it all.
say that he is a coward who couldn't win without going to play in the house of another top 3 superstar and forming an olympic team. who also quit on his team before bouncing, in part because his mother was getting stuffed by a teammate and a fake elbow injuy

which is all true.

he can't just win his way out of this. the heat are SUPPOSED to win
 7 years ago '04        #28
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 beantown said:
Why does your dumbass have Kobe in that picture in your avy? The Celtics won that series b**ch. And didn't need no 22 free throws in the 4th quarter from the cheating refs to do it either.

Stay bitter that Kobe still hasn't won a legitimate title as the number one player on his team. He won 3 as second fiddle to Shaq, 2 years ago he played the weak a.ss magic who werent' even a real finals team and last year the refs had to cheat to get him his title.
looks at nba record books

lakers vs magic yup lakers still won that series

looks up lakers vs celtics nba finals from last season yeah it still says the lakers won that series

um wtf are u babbling about
 7 years ago '10        #29
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
n*gga shut yo a.ss up. It's nothing about LeBron haters, it's about disgusting LeBron d!ck riders like you and P. Dedos hyping a sidekick like he the second coming of Jordan (Which he would never be and never be better than).

So like dude said, sit the f**k down.

LeBron has not heart, and no passion for the game. He's a coward and always will be scared of competition and the struggle to be a great.

You type like you a v*gina in bewteen your legs. Hop off homie.
 7 years ago '10        #30
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 DubA169 said:
say that he is a coward who couldn't win without going to play in the house of another top 3 superstar and forming an olympic team. who also quit on his team before bouncing, in part because his mother was getting stuffed by a teammate and a fake elbow injuy

which is all true.

he can't just win his way out of this. the heat are SUPPOSED to win

stop crying like a b*tch.
 7 years ago '04        #31
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
you aren't a fan of a basketball team, you are a fan of a player. your opinion is void.
 7 years ago '08        #32
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
You type like you a v*gina in bewteen your legs. Hop off homie.
Lol the pus*y n*gga knew the statement was true so he got touchy and came with that weak a.ss comeback.

And just to let you know that statement don't even make sense, lil b**ch.
 7 years ago '08        #33
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4840 4840
 DubA169 said:
you aren't a fan of a basketball team, you are a fan of a player. your opinion is void.
Wait, wha?????
 7 years ago '10        #34
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Lol the pus*y n*gga knew the statement was true so he got touchy and came with that weak a.ss comeback.

And just to let you know that statement don't even make sense, lil b**ch.
You type like you have a v*gina in between your legs. Hop off homie.

An obvious typo. How can opinions be fact? Your an idiot. Your trying to force feed your hate logic but no one is buying what your selling except like minded people who go on the internet and complain about sport stars and celebrities. How are you gonna personally attack someone you don't even know and only see them on T.V. Your the definition of a lame a.ss n*gga. A mediatakeout homo.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 10-19-2010 at 12:31 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #35
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 DubA169 said:
That makes no sense. There are Kobe Bryant fans all over the world who don't even like the Lakers but love the way he plays. Some people just love the game of basketball and don't take sides like a little a.ss kid.
 7 years ago '08        #36
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
You type like you have a v*gina in between your legs. Hop off homie.

An obvious typo. How can opinions be fact? Your an idiot. Your trying to force feed your hate logic but no one is buying what your selling except like minded people who go on the internet and complain about sport stars and celebrities. How are you gonna personally attack someone you don't even know and only see them on T.V. Your the definition of a lame a.ss n*gga. A mediatakeout homo.
Shut the f**k up stan. Don't come at me with that b**ch a.ss BX logical approach trying to give yourself a pass for being a stan for a coward. Only people that would say those statements are not true are stans like you who admire this coward who will never be a great. He is scared of competition, because if he wasn't he wouldn't try to take his talents to a team like that. It's a f**kin Olympics team my dude. It's not hate logic if it's obvious a.ss statements. Keep on turning the blind eye n*gga, because deep down you know this s**t true yourself, and LeBron knows it also.

And I'm a lame a.ss n*gga? Because I don't like coward a.ss basketball players? Right n*gga.

Stand down and be easy f**kboy.
 10-19-2010, 12:39 PM         #37
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Shut the f**k up stan. Don't come at me with that b**ch a.ss BX logical approach trying to give yourself a pass for being a stan for a coward. Only people that would say those statements are not true are stans like you who admire this coward who will never be a great. He is scared of competition, because if he wasn't he wouldn't try to take his talents to a team like that. It's a f**kin Olympics team my dude. It's not hate logic if it's obvious a.ss statements. Keep on turning the blind eye n*gga, because deep down you know this s**t true yourself, and LeBron knows it also.

And I'm a lame a.ss n*gga? Because I don't like coward a.ss basketball players? Right n*gga.

Stand down and be easy f**kboy.
are the Celtics an Olympic team? Were the showtime Lakers an Olympic team?
 7 years ago '08        #38
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
are the Celtics an Olympic team? Were the showtime Lakers an Olympic team?
The Celtics team are filled with players who are basically on edge of the retirement line. I won't comment on the lakers.

LeBron is in his prime and still had a chance to be great, but...he f**ked that up becoming D. Wade's sidekick.

I swear the ONLY n*gga on that team that deserves respect is D. Wade.
 10-19-2010, 12:51 PM         #39
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
The Celtics team are filled with players who are basically on edge of the retirement line. I won't comment on the lakers.

LeBron is in his prime and still had a chance to be great, but...he f**ked that up becoming D. Wade's sidekick.

I swear the ONLY n*gga on that team that deserves respect is D. Wade.

What does age have to do with it? They were good enough to get to the god damn finals twice. And why won't you comment on the Lakers?
 7 years ago '08        #40
space
space
 slimwillie said:
so if D Rose lobby's to get Carmelo is he a coward a.ss ball player? Is Melo a coward?

was Barkley a coward when he went to Houston w Drexler and Dream?
D. Rose isn't a full superstar caliber PG like D. Wade is tho. He is indeed a beast, but D. Wade been running the Heat for a while and Bosh was enough. And you gotta look at it Melo isn't just going to the Bulls just because he sees Boozer going to them to join up with Rose like Bron did with Bosh/Wade. And still if Melo did go to the Bulls it wouldn't be for a "dominating the league" effect. LeBron got scared of the competition and made because West was f**kin the s**t out of Glorious Gloria.

And Barkley also was on the edge of retirement. I understand what you trying to get to tho, it's just not the same situation though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago