What Are Some Good Halloween Themed Hip-Hop Songs?

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6937 pageviews
36 comments

Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
What Are Some Good Halloween Themed Hip-Hop Songs?

For a party and they don't have to be club type songs either.

36 comments for "What Are Some Good Halloween Themed Hip-Hop Songs?"

7 years ago '04        #2
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15506 15506

[video - click to view]

10-19-2010, 10:29 AM         #4
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic s**t here...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #5
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #6
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35

[video - click to view]

10-19-2010, 10:43 AM         #7
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #8
Jasonb619  OP
space
space
Props for the ideas so far
 7 years ago '04        #10
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2007 2007
Wow look what happens when i google halloween rap songs.... f**king amazing.... U can paypal me 500 for teaching you something today

Intricate conversations with otherworldly beings. Trippy tales. Hair-raising accounts of demonic encounters. No Halloween party is complete without these 10 spooky rap songs.
10. DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - "A Nightmare on My Street"
After seeing Nightmare on Elm Street, Fresh Prince finds he can't go to sleep because he's been visited by Freddy Krueger. Freddy asks to be his partner-in-rhyme, but Prince ridicules him and sends him home instead. "Yo Fred, I think you got me all wrong/I ain't partners with nobody with nails that long. Look, I'll be honest this team won't work." Reality only sets in the end when Freddy decides to k!ll Jazzy Jeff. This one gave me shivers when I was a kid.
Listen/Download
Sponsored Links
Bing™ Music
Listen to Backstreet Boys Songs Free on Bing. Try it Now!
bing.com/music

Top Rap and R&B Songs
The Best Hip Hop, Rap & R&B Songs Online at The Boombox!
TheBoombox.com

Halloween Music Songs
Find more sources/options for Halloween Music Songs

9. Snoop Dogg - "murder was the Case"
[Watch the Video]
No need for ghosts and goblins here, the mere thought of dying is terrifying enough for Snoop. Hear him testify: "I'm shaking and they breaking, tryin' to save the Dogg, pumping on my chest and I'm screamin'. I stop breathing, damn I see demons. Dear God, I wonder can you save me? I can't die, my Boo-Boo's bout to have my baby." Snoop's plea for mercy gets an even eerier thump from Dr. Dre's cinematic production.
Listen/Download
8. Ras Kass - "Interview with a Vampire"
© EMIBacked by a gnarly soundtrack, Ras Kass strikes up an intricate conversation with supernatural beings. Otherworldly sound effects come alive as the dialogue shifts from creationism to Armageddon.
Listen/Download
7. Bone Thugs - "Hell Sent"
© Enterprise MusicThere are at least 10 references to Lucifer in "Hell Sent," which finds Bone Thugs bragging about "taking demons hostages" and starting a riot in hell. Wish Bone unleashes the fiercest a.ssault towards the end, "A demon told me that Lucifer said meet him at the black hole. I told him "I'm a be there; ain't no b*tch in my soul!"
Listen/Download
6. Big L - "Devil's Son"
Big L had a dream (more like a nightmare) in which he pictured himself as the devil's son and decided to write a song about it. Backed by dramatic horns and pounding drums, L rhymes about running into a church strapped. This horrorcore treat from Big L's 1993 demo tape is definitely not for the faint of heart.
Listen/Download
5. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Suicidal Thoughts"
© Bad BoyFed up with his personal failures, Biggie gives himself a death sentence on "Suicidal Thoughts." His friend (Diddy, in this case) attempts to dissuade him, but Biggie is too far down the windpipe to reconsider. We'll never know if B.I.G. was really as depressed as the song indicates, but "Suicidal Thoghts" is still one hell of a spooky song 11 years after his real death. For a more dramatic version, check out this E&L remix.
Listen/Download
4. Eminem - "Stan"
© InterscopeYou only need to listen to "Stan" once before realizing that this ill-fated account of a psychotic Eminem worshipper is simply unforgettable. "Stan" unmasks a vulnerable Eminem, one that turns up the pathos several notches while barely raising his voice. Dido's ethereal crooning adds more soot to the tale.

Listen/Download
3. Gravediggaz - "6 Feet Deep"
© Island/PolygramNo Hip-Hop Halloween playlist is complete without at least one song from Gravediggaz, who specialized in blood-thirsty throwdowns. "6 Feet Deep," the title track from their controversial debut, spots unsettling vocals and a decidedly moody beat. "Your world is black. You drop into a hole."
Listen/Download
 7 years ago '04        #11
Jasonb619  OP
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Wow look what happens when i google halloween rap songs.... f**king amazing.... U can paypal me 500 for teaching you something today

Intricate conversations with otherworldly beings. Trippy tales. Hair-raising accounts of demonic encounters. No Halloween party is complete without these 10 spooky rap songs.
10. DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - "A Nightmare on My Street"
After seeing Nightmare on Elm Street, Fresh Prince finds he can't go to sleep because he's been visited by Freddy Krueger. Freddy asks to be his partner-in-rhyme, but Prince ridicules him and sends him home instead. "Yo Fred, I think you got me all wrong/I ain't partners with nobody with nails that long. Look, I'll be honest this team won't work." Reality only sets in the end when Freddy decides to k!ll Jazzy Jeff. This one gave me shivers when I was a kid.
Listen/Download
Sponsored Links
Bing™ Music
Listen to Backstreet Boys Songs Free on Bing. Try it Now!
bing.com/music

Top Rap and R&B Songs
The Best Hip Hop, Rap & R&B Songs Online at The Boombox!
TheBoombox.com

Halloween Music Songs
Find more sources/options for Halloween Music Songs

9. Snoop Dogg - "murder was the Case"
[Watch the Video]
No need for ghosts and goblins here, the mere thought of dying is terrifying enough for Snoop. Hear him testify: "I'm shaking and they breaking, tryin' to save the Dogg, pumping on my chest and I'm screamin'. I stop breathing, damn I see demons. Dear God, I wonder can you save me? I can't die, my Boo-Boo's bout to have my baby." Snoop's plea for mercy gets an even eerier thump from Dr. Dre's cinematic production.
Listen/Download
8. Ras Kass - "Interview with a Vampire"
© EMIBacked by a gnarly soundtrack, Ras Kass strikes up an intricate conversation with supernatural beings. Otherworldly sound effects come alive as the dialogue shifts from creationism to Armageddon.
Listen/Download
7. Bone Thugs - "Hell Sent"
© Enterprise MusicThere are at least 10 references to Lucifer in "Hell Sent," which finds Bone Thugs bragging about "taking demons hostages" and starting a riot in hell. Wish Bone unleashes the fiercest a.ssault towards the end, "A demon told me that Lucifer said meet him at the black hole. I told him "I'm a be there; ain't no b*tch in my soul!"
Listen/Download
6. Big L - "Devil's Son"
Big L had a dream (more like a nightmare) in which he pictured himself as the devil's son and decided to write a song about it. Backed by dramatic horns and pounding drums, L rhymes about running into a church strapped. This horrorcore treat from Big L's 1993 demo tape is definitely not for the faint of heart.
Listen/Download
5. The Notorious B.I.G. - "Suicidal Thoughts"
© Bad BoyFed up with his personal failures, Biggie gives himself a death sentence on "Suicidal Thoughts." His friend (Diddy, in this case) attempts to dissuade him, but Biggie is too far down the windpipe to reconsider. We'll never know if B.I.G. was really as depressed as the song indicates, but "Suicidal Thoghts" is still one hell of a spooky song 11 years after his real death. For a more dramatic version, check out this E&L remix.
Listen/Download
4. Eminem - "Stan"
© InterscopeYou only need to listen to "Stan" once before realizing that this ill-fated account of a psychotic Eminem worshipper is simply unforgettable. "Stan" unmasks a vulnerable Eminem, one that turns up the pathos several notches while barely raising his voice. Dido's ethereal crooning adds more soot to the tale.

Listen/Download
3. Gravediggaz - "6 Feet Deep"
© Island/PolygramNo Hip-Hop Halloween playlist is complete without at least one song from Gravediggaz, who specialized in blood-thirsty throwdowns. "6 Feet Deep," the title track from their controversial debut, spots unsettling vocals and a decidedly moody beat. "Your world is black. You drop into a hole."
Listen/Download
Obviously if I wanted to google pre-made halloween lists then I would have. I wanted input from the hip hop community for better ideas then average songs that are easy to find.
 7 years ago '05        #12
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Not a hip hop song but

[video - click to view]

10-19-2010, 11:31 AM         #13
doell8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scary movie part 1&2... s**t is classic:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #15
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
Here's some s**t that isn't on youtube - more
 7 years ago '05        #16
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Trust me, doesn't seem like it at first listen but this song is evil.... I had a terrible experience about 8 years ago while falling asleep to this s**t....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #17
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I like to have this s**t bumpin at my house when the kiddies come by to get candy.....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #18
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
Almost missed the obvious...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #20
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
(beat is insane, especially at the chorus)

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago