most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 166 166
Who is Robyn Fenty???

You see it in the from part is that Rhianna real name or sumthin???

EDIT: NVM googled it
 7 years ago '04        #62
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 xbossxplayax said:
sounds almost too fake if you actually read it

a girl gotta have no self esteem to be saying all that sh!t even if thats how she felt inside

the fuq she expect a n!gga to do after reading that sh!t? run to the car and charge the phone, then call her? lol jesus homecoming tomorrow is more likely

even if her pu$sy be the bomb, ain't no n!gga gon let that sh!t fly son forreal... the best she might get is a good d!cking down session when a n!gga get home da next morn
This n*gga said Jesus homecoming more likely
 10-19-2010, 11:51 AM         #63
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awww damn this whole time I thought cb was a pus*y for beating her a.ss
 7 years ago '08        #64
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,589 | Props total: 17262 17262
She probably treated him like a pus*y boy and he snapped, as you can see she had no respect for the dude calling him all types of names.

Then realize what was revealed, he grew up in a family where his moms got her a.ss kicked by his
dad and he saw that, so you knew that part of him was coming out if he would be in that position.

Whatever the case these two should had never been together, both were too young and gassed up
by their circles, they should had just been f**k buddies and that's it.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Cartel-Clipz said:
"You are really being a wack n*gga to me right now..."

I'm mad cause I talk like this

7 years ago '04        #66
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 China Man said:
Are you really justifying this? Are you seriously justifying beating the s**t out of a girl because she talks s**t? Are you pus*y homie?

No one is forcing you to stay with a female or listen to them. No one is forcing anybody to be with a female that's verbally abusive.

If you beating a girl over WORDS, I don't give a f**k what they say, you a straight pus*y.

n*gga I'm the Zen master when it comes to that s**t no female can get under my skin, there's almost nothing my wife could do to make me put my hands on her BUT that's me though plus we don't have that type of relationship me and my wiz are very respectful of each other.

but some of my peeps on the other hand.........

I've seen the verbal abuse get serious and its more than just "talking s**t" its smacking the n*gga upside the head, putting his personal business out in front of company, belittling him in front of his family telling his daughters its ok to talk to a man in that manner, I'm not saying its ok to beat the s**t out of a women but if you have to come home to this all the time sooner or later a n*gga is going to crack.....

and leaving isn't always the answer especially when you've built a life with this women I watched my n*gga get threatened with never seeing his child again if he left, I was sitting right there and his wife didn't give a f**k, f**k that, their son was sitting right there while she was going in.

Like I said you have to see it, verbal abuse is no joke you've seen the results of it on tv kids shooting up schools n what not we are all human and have our limits.

I'm not saying its ok but as a man I understand it why some dudes go over the edge and its not as black and white as yall n*ggas make it.
 7 years ago '05        #67
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,958 | Props total: 6189 6189
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I hit her with the Miss Cleo

10-19-2010, 05:35 PM         #68
velle219 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's a little bit more to the story than what's being said. first of all, nobody knows what was said, no body knows if he left it alone or nobody knows if rhianna hit him first because they showed photos of his face being scratched up
 10-19-2010, 05:36 PM         #69
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yah this s**t was wack..it just proved rihanna is like any other good women missing her man when she out of town..all this justifies her beatin the s**t out of her? chris browns a goof straight up.
 7 years ago '04        #70
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
Wait that 1 email is verbal abuse? That s**t is lightweight.
 10-19-2010, 08:04 PM         #71
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the f**k is "verbal abuse"
 7 years ago '07        #72
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,608 | Props total: 4207 4207
verbal abuse? i bet most on boxden would instantly get hard if rihianna text them these same messages.
 7 years ago '09        #73
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,712 | Props total: 13370 13370
Yea she's crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy