[MediaTakeOut] Rihanna verbally abused chris brown when they where dating

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOL @ verbal abuse. What the f**k. n*gga better not be runnin round with that claim with "proof" like this.
 10-19-2010, 02:05 AM         #22
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

More entertaining then the original post.
 7 years ago '10        #23
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
The email sounds fake if you read it..

As for "verbal abuse"...well, women get the excuse of verbal abuse all the time. I know it's said that men are supposed to have "thick skin" but if the email was actually real(which it doesn't seem like at all) it would make it possible that Rih is, well, a psycho
 7 years ago '04        #24
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
That's normal s**t. The beating was abnormal.
 7 years ago '04        #25
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
anyone else besides me that cannot stand her whiny voice?
 10-19-2010, 02:20 AM         #26
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTO.com is a giant no when it comes to credibility.
 10-19-2010, 02:28 AM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said:
Why did I read that in a stereotypical island accent in order to get the point across?
I hit her with the Miss Cleo

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #28
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,789 | Props total: 12295 12295
 NahLij said:
Why did I read that in a stereotypical island accent in order to get the point across?
Bruh me too....I don't know if its fake or not but it reads like she talks.

Fuk these hoes mayne...be tryna stress n*ggas out...Rihanna no the rule M.O.E. and if you don't understand the next b**ch will.

After all this time I don't even feel bad for this b**ch no more...the more time that wen by it seemed like that crazy b**ch almost deserved/needed to learn a life lesson.

Just cus you female don't mean you can talk to a man any kind a way. At first I was like you don't put yo hands on no broad...but some broads leave you no out and she sound like 1 of em...look how she did Drizzy and ole boy from the Dodgers, Bynum wasn't having it...big fella might be smart after all.
 7 years ago '10        #29
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
Verbal abuse!?

Shiiiiiddddd, muhf**kas should have seen texts & heard voicemails I've gotten before.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 10-19-2010 at 04:12 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #30
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 yunglouie said:

Here's a lil bit of background. Rihanna called Chris Brown on his cell phone while he was at a nighclub in Los Angeles. While talking,Chris informed Rih that his phone battery was running out and he'd call her from the car once he left the club. About 20 minutes after Chris' phone cut off, Rih sent the below email.

WOW . . . that's one crazy chick . . .

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:

now u see why b**ches gotta get hit when dey get outta line i beat da s**t outta a couple of my exes in my 20 years livin. cuz dey always came at me on sum deranged wreckin type s**t like ri did to chris in dat email. i got plenty of text emails just like dat its always da so called dimes 2 damn all insecure n s**t. i love my girl now cuz she iight with me bein me.hangin wit my n*ggas on my old block but she do think i be cheatin even doe i do.. it dont matter her a.ss aint goin nowhere .:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #31
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Mike Nitty said:

Fuk these hoes mayne...be tryna stress n*ggas out...Rihanna no the rule M.O.E. and if you don't understand the next b**ch will.

After all this time I don't even feel bad for this b**ch no more...the more time that wen by it seemed like that crazy b**ch almost deserved/needed to learn a life lesson.

Just cus you female don't mean you can talk to a man any kind a way. At first I was like you don't put yo hands on no broad...but some broads leave you no out and she sound like 1 of em...look how she did Drizzy and ole boy from the Dodgers, Bynum wasn't having it...big fella might be smart after all.
good post bruh...
 7 years ago '06        #32
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18994 18994
wow @ this if its true....

She clearly is one of them type of bug a boo females that hounds dudes for attention....

Damn shame....
 7 years ago '10        #33
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mike Nitty said:

7 years ago '04        #34
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 jmheight1 said:
Mediatakeout? Really?

And lets say it is real, what is this suppose to prove? Oh that he had some kind of twisted justification for what he did.
you really dont know how far a female can go with running they mouth huh?

b**ches like this practically beg to get the s**t kicked out of them and it only gets worser over time, I got two homies in verbally abusive relationships that s**t ain't no joke
 10-19-2010, 04:04 AM         #35
DaPlaya641 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only n*gga who read this and didnt see anything psycho about it??? all girls do this just like every n*gga lies to a girl saying his phone died.....lol

he was out at a club....didnt wanna be bothered with her...pretended his phone was dying...then he partied with sum hoes....and she said that s**t...no big deal
 10-19-2010, 04:31 AM         #36
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

b**ches like this practically beg to get the s**t kicked out of them and it only gets worser over time, I got two homies in verbally abusive relationships that s**t ain't no joke
Are you really justifying this? Are you seriously justifying beating the s**t out of a girl because she talks s**t? Are you pus*y homie?

No one is forcing you to stay with a female or listen to them. No one is forcing anybody to be with a female that's verbally abusive.

If you beating a girl over WORDS, I don't give a f**k what they say, you a straight pus*y.

Last edited by China Man; 10-19-2010 at 04:39 AM..
 10-19-2010, 05:03 AM         #37
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

You're really being a wack n*gga to me right now.
 7 years ago '04        #38
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
ehhhh ive seen and heard worse ... but that a.ss whipping was LEGENDARY
 7 years ago '06        #39
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,549 | Props total: 6808 6808
all girls do that
so i dont see how thats verbal abuse.. just life
 7 years ago '06        #40
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Cartel-Clipz said:
"You are really being a wack n*gga to me right now..."

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy