ESPN The Magazine x Marvel Comics Cover (Featuring Kobe, Bron and Durant)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Second fiddle or not. He isn't winning s**t this season
 7 years ago '04        #22
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 MrTripleDouble said:
I know that visual makes your d*ck hard. You must really be a homos3xual to concoct that. You can't have it both ways, you can't call me a d*ck rider and at the same time admit your a Kobe stan, it's doesn't work like that.
Sorry if you misinterpreted by I'm certainly not busy formulating images of you literally sucking his d!ck, but you're showing your true colors for taking it that way lol. And there's a difference between being a fan and a stan. I didn't run in here saying "YOOOOOOOO KOBE'S IRON MAN IS s**tTING ON BRON'S CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!!!!11!!!1!" I made a simple statement, that the Captain America didn't make sense, and you come in crying I haven't even personally attacked Bron in this thread... just said the artist should have chosen a better character. So why are you so emotional Anyway going back to my Tax hw, don't got time for this s**t lol.

Last edited by Gtownkid04; 10-18-2010 at 10:19 PM..
 10-18-2010, 10:17 PM         #23
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marccoogs19 said:
That's a nice a.ss cover. I cant wait till the Hi-res image comes out.
hopefully, do a google search, cover is super exclusive right now, had to snatch this QUICK.

BrookLynnStiles said:

more

days
les get it :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #24
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
man the cover is dope f**k y'all complainin for?
 10-18-2010, 10:19 PM         #25
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@crying about who got casted as what comic book hero....you n*ggas are the most anal cry baby a.ss b**ches..
 7 years ago '05        #26
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
As a Heat fan... @ LeBron being Captain America
 7 years ago '05        #27
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 2597 2597
kobe coulda been green lantern with the ring too
 7 years ago '10        #28
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 Kasssssst said:
Wrong....he just like Sneekas was a fan before Lebron was even known in the BXSC and he plans to stay loyal to the Cavs till he R.I.P.'s.... u on the other end is just a Lebron stan/d!ck rider. You were a "Cavs" fan and now your a "Heat" fan.
I'm not from Cleveland I am from Chicago, hometown of Dwade. So why would I stay loyal to a town I am not from? I am a Bulls fan for life, even if I like other teams and players I will still support the Bulls 100% because I am loyal to the city that raised me. When MJ left I was still there like he never left. I am from Chicago so I wouldn't do that I wouldn't turn my back on the Chi but Cleveland I don't really give a sh*t about and cheered for them for very superficial reasons but with the Heat it's different because before LeBron it was DWade so he gets my support as well as the team and with them together makes it even better.
 7 years ago '10        #29
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Thank u kind sir

Now back to the lebron c*ck wrangler, I love how he loves to call everyone a hater, yet he doesn't see anything wrong with defending anyone who might say something slightly negative about his lord and Savior:hmm:

Negativity is not cool period. I never hate on anybody. You can never say TripleDouble is a hater. I always ask people why they say what they say and they choose to respond a certain way and get defensive and accuse me of d*ckriding just like what your doing now.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 10-18-2010 at 10:34 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #30
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
Aw Lord people say they're not stans yet have to defend everything Lebron related. Kevin Durant, of the THUNDER, is Thor god of THUNDER. Kobe, who played with a broken finger on his right hand, has Iron Man's right hand. If you don't see why someone would criticize one of the most HATED athletes in AMERICA being depicted as Captain AMERICA, you're obviously blinded by your fanboy glasses. Why not the Human Torch because he plays for the Heat? Or Spider-Man because of his athletic ability?

Next cover will probably be Dirk Nowitzki as the Black Panther...
 7 years ago '04        #31
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
doooooooooope!
 7 years ago '10        #32
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7585 7585
 super vILLain said:
Aw Lord people say they're not stans yet have to defend everything Lebron related. Kevin Durant, of the THUNDER, is Thor god of THUNDER. Kobe, who played with a broken finger on his right hand, has Iron Man's right hand. If you don't see why someone would criticize one of the most HATED athletes in AMERICA being depicted as Captain AMERICA, you're obviously blinded by your fanboy glasses. Why not the Human Torch because he plays for the Heat? Or Spider-Man because of his athletic ability?

Next cover will probably be Dirk Nowitzki as the Black Panther...
 7 years ago '06        #33
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
Lebron should have been Thor
since he overpowers everyone

looks coo tho
 7 years ago '09        #34
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
are u clowns seriously arguing over y lebron is captian america..and bring up stats and s**t.......apreciate the damn art..the cover is flames..dont matter whos who damnit..this basketball sports section is really becoming pathetic
 10-18-2010, 10:43 PM         #35
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
I'm not from Cleveland I am from Chicago, hometown of Dwade. So why would I stay loyal to a town I am not from? I am a Bulls fan for life, even if I like other teams and players I will still support the Bulls 100% because I am loyal to the city that raised me. When MJ left I was still there like he never left. I am from Chicago so I wouldn't do that I wouldn't turn my back on the Chi but Cleveland I don't really give a sh*t about and cheered for them for very superficial reasons but with the Heat it's different because before LeBron it was DWade so he gets my support as well as the team and with them together makes it even better.
@this n*gga.....confessions of a bandwagon a.ss n*gga....
 7 years ago '10        #36
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Never have I EVER seen u Rep the bulls or dwade.....funk outta here with that tired a.ss song and dance everyone here knows you're a lebron condom so stop it

I've never "repped" like the way you put it but I always gave support. Don't get mad at me because I'm not loyal to your city that no one wants to play in.
 7 years ago '10        #37
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
Sorry if you misinterpreted by I'm certainly not busy formulating images of you literally sucking his d!ck, but you're showing your true colors for taking it that way lol. And there's a difference between being a fan and a stan. I didn't run in here saying "YOOOOOOOO KOBE'S IRON MAN IS s**tTING ON BRON'S CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!!!!11!!!1!" I made a simple statement, that the Captain America didn't make sense, and you come in crying I haven't even personally attacked Bron in this thread... just said the artist should have chosen a better character. So why are you so emotional Anyway going back to my Tax hw, don't got time for this s**t lol.
You started it
 7 years ago '05        #38
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
Too bad they didn't use DC comics, since Dwade's actual nickname is "Flash", Dwight Howard constantly uses the superman gimmick, Dunno who Kobe would be but someone on the celtics could use their championship ring to play green lantern
 7 years ago '05        #39
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Swap KD with Wade and this cover is dope and a lot more accurate.

Oh, but then it'd be a Miami Heat cover basically.

7 years ago '09        #40
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 MrTripleDouble said:
I've never "repped" like the way you put it but I always gave support. Don't get mad at me because I'm not loyal to your city that no one wants to play in.
well u should never been reppin us in the first damn place then
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago