ESPN The Magazine x Marvel Comics Cover (Featuring Kobe, Bron and Durant)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2010, 09:03 PM         #1
10548 pageviews
87 comments

WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN The Magazine x Marvel Comics Cover (Featuring Kobe, Bron and Durant)

[pic - click to view]

taken off the desk of someone that works at marvel :D

apparently more is coming soon

Here is a preview look at the Kobe x LeBron x Kevin Durant ESPNMAG NBA Preview Marvel Comics Cover. The cover was of course done by the one and only Marvel Chief Creative Officer & Editor In Chief Joe Quesada. The cover is dope and definitely pays homage to Marvel Comics… stay tuned for the release info of this upcoming issue to kick off the 2010 NBA Season.
source:
[pic - click to view]

www.dawnofsuperheroes.com

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 10-19-2010 at 05:28 AM..

87 comments for "ESPN The Magazine x Marvel Comics Cover (Featuring Kobe, Bron and Durant)"

7 years ago '09        #2
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
that s**t is dope.
 7 years ago '04        #3
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
@ LeBron as Captain America. The KD Thor kinda hot though
 7 years ago '10        #4
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 Gtownkid04 said:
@ LeBron as Captain America. The KD Thor kinda hot though
Here we go. What is so wrong with the cover that you feel the need to complain? Enlighten me with your genius please....
 7 years ago '05        #5
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
How can LeBron be Capt. America when he's the most hated.
 7 years ago '04        #6
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
He's Captain America because he hides behind his shield/plays second fiddle....
 7 years ago '04        #7
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Here we go. What is so wrong with the cover that you feel the need to complain? Enlighten me with your genius please....
What the f**k do you care what my opinion is

Step off f**got

THEINFAMOUS said:
How can LeBron be Capt. America when he's the most hated.
And this is the obvious answer. How's the 6th most hated athlete in the world gonna be Captain America?
 7 years ago '09        #8
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1053 1053
Man stfu man cant have a cool cover without some Kobme Stans crying over Lbj

Damn Theyre both cry baby overrated drama queen pussies except kobe's better and has gotten better teams through out his career and Lbj is more talented though just not clutch

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 10-18-2010 at 09:39 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #9
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
He's Captain America because he hides behind his shield/plays second fiddle....
Second fiddle? He scored 33 points tonight, get the f*ck outta here. What second fiddler do you know who scores 33 points in 3 quarters?
 7 years ago '10        #10
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
What the f**k do you care what my opinion is

Step off f**got

And this is the obvious answer. How's the 6th most hated athlete in the world gonna be Captain America?
I just wanted to see if you had a valid reason for candid conversation but now I realize your just another angry hater.
 7 years ago '04        #11
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
I just wanted to see if you had a valid reason for candid conversation but now I realize your just another angry hater.
Oh please, you came at me with that passive aggressive McNabbesque enlighten me with your genius comment, then wanna act like I'm stepping out of line when I respond to you with a valid point. Captain America is a beloved figure in the Marvel Universe. Not one of the top 10 most hated villains. Thunder and Thor is self explanatory. I'm a Kobe fan and notice I didn't say anything positive about his depiction either. But nah let's just ignore the facts and call me a hater Your avy says it all, stop catching feelings over the Heat
 7 years ago '10        #12
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
Oh please, you came at me with that passive aggressive McNabbesque enlighten me with your genius comment, then wanna act like I'm stepping out of line when I respond to you with a valid point. Captain America is a beloved figure in the Marvel Universe. Not one of the top 10 most hated villains. Thunder and Thor is self explanatory. I'm a Kobe fan and notice I didn't say anything positive about his depiction either. But nah let's just ignore the facts and call me a hater Your avy says it all, stop catching feelings over the Heat
I mean it's an ESPN cover. I didn't think it would have been that big of deal. I have higher emotional intelligence than you and don't feel the need to respond negatively to something I have no control of. I baited you and you took it feeling the need to explain yourself. I see you take comics very serious. Your impassioned response has proved that so forgive my ignorance. Catching feelings over the Heat? If I caught feelings over the Heat by asking why? Then you caught feelings over the ESPN cover by responding to it with disdain.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 10-18-2010 at 10:02 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #13
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
they shoulda made lebron northstar from alpha flight.
 7 years ago '10        #14
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
LOL tripledouble is a lebron c*ck smoker don't mind him....
LOL Rico23 is a bitter Cav's fan so that was predictable.
 7 years ago '04        #15
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
I mean it's an ESPN cover. I didn't think it would have been that big of deal. I have higher emotional intelligence than you and don't feel the need to respond negatively to something I have no control of. I baited you and you took it feeling the need to explain yourself. I see you take comics very serious. Your impassioned response has proved that so forgive my ignorance. Catching feelings over the Heat? If I caught feelings over the Heat by asking why? Then you caught feelings over the ESPN cover by responding to it with disdain.
If it wasn't that big of a deal then why respond to me in the first place I don't think your emotional "intelligence" (though you're probably looking for maturity) or any other kind of intelligence for that matter is higher than mine, I just call them like I see them. Maybe if Bron's d!ck wasn't shoved down your throat I wouldn't call you a f**got But why deal in ifs when everything's been laid down in front of us?
 7 years ago '09        #16
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557

more

days
 7 years ago '10        #17
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,377 | Props total: 9648 9648
I like that cover but how the hell is Lebron Capt America if he couldn't lead his team 2 the finals and get a ring like Kobe
 7 years ago '10        #18
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
If it wasn't that big of a deal then why respond to me in the first place I don't think your emotional "intelligence" (though you're probably looking for maturity) or any other kind of intelligence for that matter is higher than mine, I just call them like I see them. Maybe if Bron's d!ck wasn't shoved down your throat I wouldn't call you a f**got But why deal in ifs when everything's been laid down in front of us?
I know that visual makes your d*ck hard. You must really be a homos3xual to concoct that. You can't have it both ways, you can't call me a d*ck rider and at the same time admit your a Kobe stan, it's doesn't work like that.
 7 years ago '04        #19
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
That's a nice a.ss cover. I cant wait till the Hi-res image comes out.
 7 years ago '04        #20
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 MrTripleDouble said:
LOL Rico23 is a bitter Cav's fan so that was predictable.
Wrong....he just like Sneekas was a fan before Lebron was even known in the BXSC and he plans to stay loyal to the Cavs till he R.I.P.'s.... u on the other end is just a Lebron stan/d!ck rider. You were a "Cavs" fan and now your a "Heat" fan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy