NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-19-2010, 06:42 AM         #21
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya n*ggas is a bunch of haters... Both Transformers movies were GREAT... Ya n*ggas act like movies made from Cartoons have to have mind-blowing dialogue.. Grow up Peter Pan.
 7 years ago '05        #22
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4132 4132
 A.O. said:
Ya n*ggas is a bunch of haters... Both Transformers movies were GREAT... Ya n*ggas act like movies made from Cartoons have to have mind-blowing dialogue.. Grow up Peter Pan.
:metallicblue: I've heard this argument before, and yes... you're wrong.
 7 years ago '09        #23
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Watched The First One But Can't Bring Myself To Watch The Second One
 7 years ago '04        #24
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Didn't Jazz (Solstice) get k!lled in the second movie?? So why is he in that pic?? Prolly old pic then.

A.O. was right tho. People go into these movies expecting Oscar worthy performances and get mad when they get disappointed lol. I don't expect anything from Transformers but action and giant robot f!ghts. And thats exactly what I got with the first 2.
 10-19-2010, 12:40 PM         #25
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz really like these transformer movies?
 7 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 Tha754kid said:
Didn't Jazz (Solstice) get k!lled in the second movie?? So why is he in that pic?? Prolly old pic then.

A.O. was right tho. People go into these movies expecting Oscar worthy performances and get mad when they get disappointed lol. I don't expect anything from Transformers but action and giant robot f!ghts. And thats exactly what I got with the first 2.
No, I expected a fun and entertaining action movie, and what I got was sh*t. I swear, the "Oscar" card is what folks use to cover up holes in their arguments... I mean, even as an action movie, it f*ckin fails.
 7 years ago '08        #27
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DaOmega_1 said:
No, I expected a fun and entertaining action movie, and what I got was sh*t. I swear, the "Oscar" card is what folks use to cover up holes in their arguments... I mean, even as an action movie, it f*ckin fails.
what was wrong with the first one, in your expert opinion?
 7 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
what was wrong with the first one, in your expert opinion?
I don't hate the first one... It's the second one that's a big batch of fail... Even though the first film suffers the same flaws as the second one, which is action shot so tight and chaotically, I couldn't tell what was going on.
 7 years ago '06        #29
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 KarteL13 said:
Im a hardcore transformers nerd and I thought the first one was dope as fukk. The only flaw IMO is Prime getting handled like that. Otherwise, the movie was pure crack.

I agree with what you said about part 2. It started off so promising with the beginning battle, Ravage, and the epic forest scene. Went to dog s**t after that.
I commend you then, because there's not many of you out there. If the third one has a story that seems to make sense and keeps the epic f!ghts then it will be gold.

The 2nd one's f!ghts were so dope, but the story was such s**t that it wrecked the whole movie.
 7 years ago '08        #30
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
I don't hate the first one... It's the second one that's a big batch of fail... Even though the first film suffers the same flaws as the second one, which is action shot so tight and chaotically, I couldn't tell what was going on.
I could understand the hate for the 2nd one. But the first one I have a hard time believing. Everything was dope about that film aside from Prime getting his a.ss whooped so easily.

I don't get distracted by shaky cameras. Im use to it. Its all over films these day.
 7 years ago '08        #31
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
I commend you then, because there's not many of you out there. If the third one has a story that seems to make sense and keeps the epic f!ghts then it will be gold.

The 2nd one's f!ghts were so dope, but the story was such s**t that it wrecked the whole movie.
Only people that hate the 1st are emo f*gs that hate life. If you grew up watching the cartoons and hate Transformers 1, then you probably hate everything else in life.
 7 years ago '04        #32
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
I liked Transformers and Revenge of the Fallen... definitely looking forward to this!! Although, i will miss Megan Fox.....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #33
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 KarteL13 said:
Only people that hate the 1st are emo f*gs that hate life. If you grew up watching the cartoons and hate Transformers 1, then you probably hate everything else in life.
lol you can't be serious with this response lol.....if you grew up on transformers i personally think i can see why you wouldn't be a big fan of the movies 'cause it's SOOOOOO watered down.

For me i enjoyed the movies but that's 'cause i went into them already knowing the storyline and certain things were gonna be f**ked up from what i grew up on....they're entertaining, but nothing amazing in my opinion.
 7 years ago '10        #34
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 463 463
GOD I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST ONE. MICHAEL BAY RUNNING THIS s**t INTO THE GROUND NOW......
 10-20-2010, 02:57 PM         #35
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
u sound like a d!ck fam...I was never that big into transformers as a kid...I was more of a ninja turtles and ghostbusters dude....at the end of the day these movies are garbage b
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc