'Transformers 3: The Dark of The Moon' Plot Synopsis

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6464 pageviews
35 comments

SM 38202 heat pts38202
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67786 67786
'Transformers 3: The Dark of The Moon' Plot Synopsis

TFW2005.com noticed an Amazon listing for a Transformers 3: The Dark of The Moon push-up board book. The listing appears to reveal the official plot of the upcoming sequel. Take a look at the plot description below:

"The Autobots Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide and Sideswipe led by Optimus Prime, are back in action, taking on the evil Decepticons, who are determined to avenge their defeat in 2009's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. In this new movie, the Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. There's new characters too, including a new villain in the form of Shockwave, a longtime "Transformers" character who rules Cybertron while the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out on Earth."

Nothing has been confirmed by the studio at this time and we'll be sure to keep you posted with any and all Transformers 3: The Dark of The Moon updates as soon as we have more information.

Transformers 3: The Dark of The Moon comes to theaters July 1st, 2011 and stars Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Julie White, Kevin Dunn, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Alan Tudyk, John Malkovich. The film is directed by Michael Bay.

[pic - click to view]

Transformers 3: The Dark of The Moon Plot Synopsis - MovieWeb.com

35 comments for "'Transformers 3: The Dark of The Moon' Plot Synopsis"

7 years ago '06        #2
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
I'll be the first person to admit I go and spend my money on the movies at the theater despite me being pissed off at how well someone else could have done these movies than Michael Bay. It pisses me off! These movies are borderline garbage, special effects aside.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25143 25143
There's new characters too, including a new villain in the form of Shockwave, a longtime "Transformers" character who rules Cybertron while the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out on Earth.
Some Reason Galvatron Popped In My Head But In The Form Of Shockwave? That Means It Is Shockwave. My n*gga Shockwave Been The Only Watching As They f!ght.
 7 years ago '08        #4
MANTEETS 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 89 89
I wanna see unicron
 7 years ago '07        #5
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Addled Thoughts said:
I'll be the first person to admit I go and spend my money on the movies at the theater despite me being pissed off at how well someone else could have done these movies than Michael Bay. It pisses me off! These movies are borderline garbage, special effects aside.
borderline?
 7 years ago '05        #6
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
man i rather watch re-runs of Beat Wars then re-watch transformer 1 or 2, im expecting this one to be just as boring
 7 years ago '07        #7
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,571 | Props total: 70200 70200
cant wait to see saw 3d
 7 years ago '09        #8
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Damn they've f**ked these movies up just as much as they did the x-men trilogy.
 7 years ago '08        #9
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Transformers 1 is pure dopeness. How anyone can hate that is beyond me.

Transformers 2 was sick up until they k!lled prime. It went downhill from there.
 7 years ago '05        #10
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4136 4136
I wanna give this a chance, but all signs are pointing to sh*t like the last two.
 7 years ago '08        #11
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 LankanLatino said:
I didn't finish TF:2, told my friend to shut the TV off cause it was terrible
seriously..those racist a.ss robots
never again, Bay's not gettin my money for this one
There's a difference between racist and stereotype.
 7 years ago '06        #12
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
I see the group mentality taking full effect in this thread.

Transformers was dope as f**k. Everyone loved it when it came out except the most hardcore of Transformers nerds, but you really can't win with those type of people anyway. They will ALWAYS find something to b**ch about.

Transformers 2 was cool with the f!ght scenes until the story went to absolute s**t around the middle. It's like they didn't even try to make a somewhat coherent story with the second one.
 7 years ago '09        #13
TheChampIsHere 6 heat pts
space
space
$184 | Props total: 150 150
Megan Fox isn't even mentioned. I thought they were gonna k!ll her off early in the movie. I want my boy Hot Rod in a movie. I used to watch that movie all the time when I was a kid.
 7 years ago '09        #14
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
^There was talk that Hot Rod IS gonna be in TF3, in the form of that red Ferrari - but i'm not sure how true that is.

7 years ago '08        #15
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Jersey826 said:

Transformers was dope as f**k. Everyone loved it when it came out except the most hardcore of Transformers nerds, but you really can't win with those type of people anyway. They will ALWAYS find something to b**ch about.

Transformers 2 was cool with the f!ght scenes until the story went to absolute s**t around the middle. It's like they didn't even try to make a somewhat coherent story with the second one.
Im a hardcore transformers nerd and I thought the first one was dope as fukk. The only flaw IMO is Prime getting handled like that. Otherwise, the movie was pure crack.

I agree with what you said about part 2. It started off so promising with the beginning battle, Ravage, and the epic forest scene. Went to dog s**t after that.
 10-19-2010, 01:06 AM         #16
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Megan Fox is not in this movie no more... Therefore I don't care about some bulls**t even Stevens f**k
 7 years ago '07        #17
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Bkjj11 said:
cant wait to see saw 3d
 10-19-2010, 02:07 AM         #18
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t got played out after the first movie finished and the second one started.
 7 years ago '06        #19
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26293 26293
the move will consist of epic f!ghts and absolutely no semblance of a story...basically like every other michael movie
 10-19-2010, 02:30 AM         #20
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:

no they didn't. the "everyone" was the tools were think Saw 47 is the most creative in the series and that the plot twists in jackass are amazing.

meanwhile over here with people who actually appreciate quality films...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
30 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
21 hours ago