Joe Budden Ft Lloyd Banks,Fabolous & Royce Da 59 - Remember The Titans [DIRTY|NO DJ|CDQ]

most viewed right now
 41
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 2472 2472
at n*ggas hating on Banks, dude f**kin went in


Last edited by polorsport2345; 10-18-2010 at 06:36 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #82
jackylneck 
space
avatar space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
props
 8 years ago '12        #83
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
Fabs punchlines went over everyones head LOL
 8 years ago '08        #84
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 DoMieD said:
Fabs punchlines went over everyones head LOL
that's honestly why i typed it out.

n*ggas was saying his verse was a.ss or whatever.

but that s**t was DECENT
 8 years ago '08        #85
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Damn Royce went in :wow:

Why does Banks sound like he got d!ck up his throat?
 8 years ago '07        #86
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Joe was extra wack on this
 8 years ago '04        #87
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
it might get ya dog shot, even a cat smacked
anyway though, styles donít apply to me

dope kat stacks line, lol
 8 years ago '05        #88
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 725 725
n*ggas went in

Banks switched it up...dude flow is ill.

i see alot of cats aint get the punchlines dudes said
 8 years ago '12        #89
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
Yea Fab had the best verse
 8 years ago '06        #90
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,448 | Props total: 36383 36383
i will get this when i'm home....
 8 years ago '09        #91
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 575 575
 coolio said:
yeah this track is pretty boring..nothing special at all

inception > this
alriiiight.. what else would u like? a DJ Khaled a.ssisted song with 5 disgustingly overrated rappers?
 8 years ago '09        #92
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 575 575
 Jade Yorker said:
Damn Royce went in :wow:

Why does Banks sound like he got d!ck up his throat?
alright idk about that but that n*gga be mumbling like a mutha f**ka sometimes
 8 years ago '09        #93
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 575 575
 DoMieD said:
Fabs punchlines went over everyones head LOL
n*gga what? his verse was OKAY...all his punches were quite predictable, i.e. u knew how exactly how he was gonna end the punch
 8 years ago '05        #94
gamebreaka15 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 0 0
yall cats are trippin definetly cant appreciate the track until u listen to it a few times...i almost wrote if off as an ight joint until i listened to it a few more times the joint is crazy
 8 years ago '06        #95
Rob E 
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 3 3
props
 8 years ago '04        #96
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
Royce was alright.. His lyrics weren't impressive but his delivery was better than anyone's..
Budden had better bars in his verse

In general..

Royce = Budden> Fab > Banks


That being said, this track is average compared to the other stuff that's leaked from MM4.
 8 years ago '06        #97
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 blacknacirema4 said:
alriiiight.. what else would u like? a DJ Khaled a.ssisted song with 5 disgustingly overrated rappers?

alright now try again, but try to make sense this time
 8 years ago '04        #98
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$4,115 | Props total: 779 779
ROYCE MOTHERFUCKING murderED THIS s**t!!! Best part was he shouted out all his nay-sayers, and I know a good portion of y'all are on here. Royce basically went off on this s**t. The wordplay and hidden references in that s**t was ridiculous!

Fab gets major props for shoutin' out Boxden in his verse. Nice! Hahahaha @ the "get ya cat smacked" line. Slick jab at Kat Stacks.

Joe went innnn on this! "What y'all call swag to me I call f**gotry." YES! Thank you Joe! So many bars were quotables in his verse. I almost felt like doin' a over-hyped rap battle audience member "OOOH" after that "catch his fade" line.

Banks has reeeeally reeeeeeeeaally changed since '03. He's really about his multi's nowadays. Which isn't a bad thing. But he used to have punchlines that hit harder than what DeSean Jackson felt. And Banks has a f**king library of punchlines. But it's like he's done so many punchlines that it's hard for him to think of new ones. I guess I'm just one for nostalgia. He did his thing though.
 8 years ago '08        #99
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 R-iZZy said:
ROYCE MOTHERFUCKING murderED THIS s**t!!! Best part was he shouted out all his nay-sayers, and I know a good portion of y'all are on here. Royce basically went off on this s**t. The wordplay and hidden references in that s**t was ridiculous!

Fab gets major props for shoutin' out Boxden in his verse. Nice! Hahahaha @ the "get ya cat smacked" line. Slick jab at Kat Stacks.

Joe went innnn on this! "What y'all call swag to me I call f**gotry." YES! Thank you Joe! So many bars were quotables in his verse. I almost felt like doin' a over-hyped rap battle audience member "OOOH" after that "catch his fade" line.

Banks has reeeeally reeeeeeeeaally changed since '03. He's really about his multi's nowadays. Which isn't a bad thing. But he used to have punchlines that hit harder than what DeSean Jackson felt. And Banks has a f**king library of punchlines. But it's like he's done so many punchlines that it's hard for him to think of new ones. I guess I'm just one for nostalgia. He did his thing though.
Too early..

but
 8 years ago '06        #100
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
Banks murdered that s**t. Royce was nasty too.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy