Retail Copies of Black Ops Stolen, Leak Imminent

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 BRonin357 said:
Look at the end of the day its still gonna get posted and I'm gonna get that s**t for free! I don't care if it drop early or a few days late I'm trying to get thru 4 games now as it is (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) Let that treyarch trash sit for awhile so I can catch up! Damn and to whoever wants to hate on us modders go hate, you just mad cause I'm gettin this s**t for free and you not! I get money so paying for these s**ts ain't a problem, but paying nothing always beats paying $60!

Eat a crab flavored d!ck and catch aids too~!
if u get money stop being a broke b**ch n buy the games....look at you your lying your a.sss off..mr.i get money but your at home 24/7 playing (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) omggggggggg yall on boxden i swearrrr
 7 years ago '04        #62
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
honestly, all I care about is the zombie map packs and that's it. everything else is almost the same as every cod is with the exception of adding wager match and a few other free for all type of matches which I don't care about. anyone got a working link to a video showing the zombie mode? they're being taken down quick damn
 7 years ago '04        #63
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1302 1302
 intoxicated662 said:
I don't care if you download the game or not, it is not affecting my life and if it's affecting yours then find another job. People steal from my work but you don't see me playing parco pi and keeping an eye on everyone or quitting my job because people steal from my store. People steal at all times, anywhere and everywhere. I am not for it, but I am not against it. I just simply don't care. But the funniest part of all this is that dude is talking s**t to you all for downloading and burning the game and all he's doing is talking about renting the game (gamefly). You talk about supporting the gaming industry and such, do what I do and buy the game. I'm getting the Hardened Edition and I buy the dlc map packs and I probably spend alot more than most people on here on xbl arcade games, dlc and so forth.
wow ur cool you spend alot of money on video games..you prolly spend alotta money on pus*y too u f**kin nerd.
 7 years ago '06        #64
space
space
space
^soooooooo ^
 7 years ago '04        #65
space
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
if u get money stop being a broke b**ch n buy the games....look at you your lying your a.sss off..mr.i get money but your at home 24/7 playing (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) omggggggggg yall on boxden i swearrrr
look here, "webcamp pimp" you do know there are work at home jobs right? people can slang and make $ hustlin' too, you know that right? there are all types of ways to make $ nowadays but like I said before, to each their own and all the hurdles and obstacles activision is going through to prevent people from seeing clips of the game early is funny. It's like sony, hiding something. maybe people will lose interest in the game after seeing real gameplay footage, don't know but we'll have to wait and find out.
 7 years ago '08        #66
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
 chevyrida6 said:
I'm a leave it at this f**ka, I get real money for doin little to nothing and have a good amount of extra time to do what I damn well please! I work full-time as a dual-status tech for the army working on electronics and circuitry so don't get s**t twisted. I make good money and my job security is there, what about you!? Either way, you wanna be all pious and act like what I'm doing hurts you, go head, don't hurt me! But realise that I do this cuz its free and that always beats paying for something! At the end of it, just do you dumb f**k cuz I'm a keep doin this over here!
 7 years ago '06        #67
space
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
look here, "webcamp pimp" you do know there are work at home jobs right? people can slang and make $ hustlin' too, you know that right? there are all types of ways to make $ nowadays but like I said before, to each their own and all the hurdles and obstacles activision is going through to prevent people from seeing clips of the game early is funny. It's like sony, hiding something. maybe people will lose interest in the game after seeing real gameplay footage, don't know but we'll have to wait and find out.
mannnnnn they take videos down because........the game isnt released yet just like every other game thats....NOT RELEASED YET. its just like mw2 so no biggie and.....duhhhh click my site i know its ways to make money online but he said "i got money so.....buy the game: rolllaugh:
 7 years ago '06        #68
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 BRonin357 said:
Look at the end of the day its still gonna get posted and I'm gonna get that s**t for free! I don't care if it drop early or a few days late I'm trying to get thru 4 games now as it is (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) Let that treyarch trash sit for awhile so I can catch up! Damn and to whoever wants to hate on us modders go hate, you just mad cause I'm gettin this s**t for free and you not! I get money so paying for these s**ts ain't a problem, but paying nothing always beats paying $60!

Eat a crab flavored d!ck and catch aids too~!
Tell em FAM.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #69
space
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
I'm a leave it at this f**ka, I get real money for doin little to nothing and have a good amount of extra time to do what I damn well please! I work full-time as a dual-status tech for the army working on electronics and circuitry so don't get s**t twisted. I make good money and my job security is there, what about you!? Either way, you wanna be all pious and act like what I'm doing hurts you, go head, don't hurt me! But realise that I do this cuz its free and that always beats paying for something! At the end of it, just do you dumb f**k cuz I'm a keep doin this over here!

man....FOH :rofl : I really doont care tho i just like making yall mad and bang on the keyboard
 7 years ago '06        #70
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 BRonin357 said:
FAM snappin

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #71
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
Looks like it has/will be leaked shortly. I will be back shortly.
 7 years ago '04        #72
space
space
space
smh @ this thread turning into the wwf days, all s**ts and giggles over a f'n video game...cod
 10-18-2010, 09:37 PM         #73
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 badboy600 said:
Treyarch Sucks. I hated COD WAW
this

but this looks more like mw than it does wow so im koppin

but I wish this had a 4player special ops mode instead of that fake a.ss zombie bullshyt
 10-18-2010, 09:43 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<-----wants to mod my 360 but fears of gettin banned and RROD
 7 years ago '08        #75
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 chevyrida6 said:
man....FOH :rofl : I really doont care tho i just like making yall mad and bang on the keyboard
that's pretty sad
 7 years ago '06        #76
space
space
space
 AyeDre said:
that's pretty sad
yall fall for it
 10-18-2010, 09:55 PM         #77
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^@ this guy making excuses......Just take ur L its okay.....this is the internet

ur anonymous

whos that in ur avy btw?
 7 years ago '04        #78
space
space
space
 Mark-Ez said:
wow ur cool you spend alot of money on video games..you prolly spend alotta money on pus*y too u f**kin nerd.
hold up, so if I didn't spend any $ on games i'd be a broke scrub and you'd clown me for that. now that I do spend $ for games i'm a nerd? step your game up, broke a.ss chump. in reality you're probably the f**king nerd with light sabers in ya room with star wars and star trek collectibles. shut your lunch packing gi joe lunchbox a.ss up already, you're broke and my taxpayer money is going to bums like you. I don't pay for pus*y, don't got to. But in the world you live in, you probably think we're all suckers for paying for $300 or whatever price for a console instead of stealing it right? go make another bum f!ghts dvd to support ya own habbit and do you.
 7 years ago '07        #79
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 4418 4418
 LAwLB15 said:
<-----wants to mod my 360 but fears of gettin banned and RROD
Mine has been running for 2 years no problems.
 10-18-2010, 10:44 PM         #80
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
that's pretty sad
says the person who STEALS games, taking money from devs.

you are the sad one along with every other broke a.ss fool in this thread who pirates

i can't help but to laugh at your mcdonalds working a.sses
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy