Retail Copies of Black Ops Stolen, Leak Imminent

most viewed right now
 78
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
 BRonin357 said:
Look at the end of the day its still gonna get posted and I'm gonna get that s**t for free! I don't care if it drop early or a few days late I'm trying to get thru 4 games now as it is (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) Let that treyarch trash sit for awhile so I can catch up! Damn and to whoever wants to hate on us modders go hate, you just mad cause I'm gettin this s**t for free and you not! I get money so paying for these s**ts ain't a problem, but paying nothing always beats paying $60!

Eat a crab flavored d!ck and catch aids too~!
if u get money stop being a broke b**ch n buy the games....look at you your lying your a.sss off..mr.i get money but your at home 24/7 playing (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) omggggggggg yall on boxden i swearrrr
 8 years ago '04        #62
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
honestly, all I care about is the zombie map packs and that's it. everything else is almost the same as every cod is with the exception of adding wager match and a few other free for all type of matches which I don't care about. anyone got a working link to a video showing the zombie mode? they're being taken down quick damn
 8 years ago '04        #63
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 1786 1786
 intoxicated662 said:
I don't care if you download the game or not, it is not affecting my life and if it's affecting yours then find another job. People steal from my work but you don't see me playing parco pi and keeping an eye on everyone or quitting my job because people steal from my store. People steal at all times, anywhere and everywhere. I am not for it, but I am not against it. I just simply don't care. But the funniest part of all this is that dude is talking s**t to you all for downloading and burning the game and all he's doing is talking about renting the game (gamefly). You talk about supporting the gaming industry and such, do what I do and buy the game. I'm getting the Hardened Edition and I buy the dlc map packs and I probably spend alot more than most people on here on xbl arcade games, dlc and so forth.
wow ur cool you spend alot of money on video games..you prolly spend alotta money on pus*y too u f**kin nerd.
 8 years ago '06        #64
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
^soooooooo ^
 8 years ago '04        #65
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 chevyrida6 said:
if u get money stop being a broke b**ch n buy the games....look at you your lying your a.sss off..mr.i get money but your at home 24/7 playing (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) omggggggggg yall on boxden i swearrrr
look here, "webcamp pimp" you do know there are work at home jobs right? people can slang and make $ hustlin' too, you know that right? there are all types of ways to make $ nowadays but like I said before, to each their own and all the hurdles and obstacles activision is going through to prevent people from seeing clips of the game early is funny. It's like sony, hiding something. maybe people will lose interest in the game after seeing real gameplay footage, don't know but we'll have to wait and find out.
 8 years ago '08        #66
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 1834 1834
 chevyrida6 said:
if u get money stop being a broke b**ch n buy the games....look at you your lying your a.sss off..mr.i get money but your at home 24/7 playing (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) omggggggggg yall on boxden i swearrrr
I'm a leave it at this f**ka, I get real money for doin little to nothing and have a good amount of extra time to do what I damn well please! I work full-time as a dual-status tech for the army working on electronics and circuitry so don't get s**t twisted. I make good money and my job security is there, what about you!? Either way, you wanna be all pious and act like what I'm doing hurts you, go head, don't hurt me! But realise that I do this cuz its free and that always beats paying for something! At the end of it, just do you dumb f**k cuz I'm a keep doin this over here!
 8 years ago '06        #67
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
 intoxicated662 said:
look here, "webcamp pimp" you do know there are work at home jobs right? people can slang and make $ hustlin' too, you know that right? there are all types of ways to make $ nowadays but like I said before, to each their own and all the hurdles and obstacles activision is going through to prevent people from seeing clips of the game early is funny. It's like sony, hiding something. maybe people will lose interest in the game after seeing real gameplay footage, don't know but we'll have to wait and find out.
mannnnnn they take videos down because........the game isnt released yet just like every other game thats....NOT RELEASED YET. its just like mw2 so no biggie and.....duhhhh click my site i know its ways to make money online but he said "i got money so.....buy the game: rolllaugh:
 8 years ago '06        #68
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 BRonin357 said:
Look at the end of the day its still gonna get posted and I'm gonna get that s**t for free! I don't care if it drop early or a few days late I'm trying to get thru 4 games now as it is (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) Let that treyarch trash sit for awhile so I can catch up! Damn and to whoever wants to hate on us modders go hate, you just mad cause I'm gettin this s**t for free and you not! I get money so paying for these s**ts ain't a problem, but paying nothing always beats paying $60!

Eat a crab flavored d!ck and catch aids too~!
Tell em FAM.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #69
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
 BRonin357 said:
I'm a leave it at this f**ka, I get real money for doin little to nothing and have a good amount of extra time to do what I damn well please! I work full-time as a dual-status tech for the army working on electronics and circuitry so don't get s**t twisted. I make good money and my job security is there, what about you!? Either way, you wanna be all pious and act like what I'm doing hurts you, go head, don't hurt me! But realise that I do this cuz its free and that always beats paying for something! At the end of it, just do you dumb f**k cuz I'm a keep doin this over here!


man....FOH :rofl : I really doont care tho i just like making yall mad and bang on the keyboard
 8 years ago '06        #70
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 BRonin357 said:
I'm a leave it at this f**ka, I get real money for doin little to nothing and have a good amount of extra time to do what I damn well please! I work full-time as a dual-status tech for the army working on electronics and circuitry so don't get s**t twisted. I make good money and my job security is there, what about you!? Either way, you wanna be all pious and act like what I'm doing hurts you, go head, don't hurt me! But realise that I do this cuz its free and that always beats paying for something! At the end of it, just do you dumb f**k cuz I'm a keep doin this over here!
FAM snappin

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #71
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5061 5061
Looks like it has/will be leaked shortly. I will be back shortly.
 8 years ago '04        #72
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
smh @ this thread turning into the wwf days, all s**ts and giggles over a f'n video game...cod
 10-18-2010, 08:37 PM         #73
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 badboy600 said:
Treyarch Sucks. I hated COD WAW
this


but this looks more like mw than it does wow so im koppin

but I wish this had a 4player special ops mode instead of that fake a.ss zombie bullshyt
 10-18-2010, 08:43 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<-----wants to mod my 360 but fears of gettin banned and RROD
 8 years ago '08        #75
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 360 360
 chevyrida6 said:
man....FOH :rofl : I really doont care tho i just like making yall mad and bang on the keyboard
that's pretty sad
 8 years ago '06        #76
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,574 | Props total: 1153 1153
 AyeDre said:
that's pretty sad
yall fall for it
 10-18-2010, 08:55 PM         #77
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^@ this guy making excuses......Just take ur L its okay.....this is the internet

ur anonymous



whos that in ur avy btw?
 8 years ago '04        #78
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 Mark-Ez said:
wow ur cool you spend alot of money on video games..you prolly spend alotta money on pus*y too u f**kin nerd.
hold up, so if I didn't spend any $ on games i'd be a broke scrub and you'd clown me for that. now that I do spend $ for games i'm a nerd? step your game up, broke a.ss chump. in reality you're probably the f**king nerd with light sabers in ya room with star wars and star trek collectibles. shut your lunch packing gi joe lunchbox a.ss up already, you're broke and my taxpayer money is going to bums like you. I don't pay for pus*y, don't got to. But in the world you live in, you probably think we're all suckers for paying for $300 or whatever price for a console instead of stealing it right? go make another bum f!ghts dvd to support ya own habbit and do you.
 8 years ago '07        #79
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5061 5061
 LAwLB15 said:
<-----wants to mod my 360 but fears of gettin banned and RROD
Mine has been running for 2 years no problems.
 10-18-2010, 09:44 PM         #80
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
that's pretty sad
says the person who STEALS games, taking money from devs.

you are the sad one along with every other broke a.ss fool in this thread who pirates

i can't help but to laugh at your mcdonalds working a.sses
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy