most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
i want this game...id jerk off over it
 7 years ago '06        #42
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 IronMaiden said:
pirates be
[pic - click to view]

me personally i support the video game industry, im not a douche bag pirate.

[pic - click to view]

You on the wrong forum to be talking dat sh*t. BX gon end up jumpin your a.ss.

Leaked or not COD BO still gonna make millions regardless.

Last edited by cboi3523; 10-18-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #43
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 460 460
f**k those cats that steal the s**t, that just means i will be getting k!lled by cheaters much sooner then i anticipated. On an unrelated note fallout new vegas comes out in 3 hours....good thing there is no multiplayer on there for b**ches to cheat at. I never understand the cheating or the "pay me for a 10th level prestige account" what is the point? It takes all the enjoyment and sense of achievement out of it. that's like renting a movie and watching the last 30 minutes first.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3658 3658
 cboi3523 said:

[pic - click to view]

You on the wrong forum to be talking dat sh*t. BX gon end up jumpin your a.ss.

Leaked or not COD BO still gonna make millions regardless.
Whats your gamertag by the way?
 7 years ago '04        #45
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 badboy600 said:
Treyarch Sucks. I hated COD WAW
this..
 7 years ago '04        #46
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I don't care if you download the game or not, it is not affecting my life and if it's affecting yours then find another job. People steal from my work but you don't see me playing parco pi and keeping an eye on everyone or quitting my job because people steal from my store. People steal at all times, anywhere and everywhere. I am not for it, but I am not against it. I just simply don't care. But the funniest part of all this is that dude is talking s**t to you all for downloading and burning the game and all he's doing is talking about renting the game (gamefly). You talk about supporting the gaming industry and such, do what I do and buy the game. I'm getting the Hardened Edition and I buy the dlc map packs and I probably spend alot more than most people on here on xbl arcade games, dlc and so forth.
 7 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
this..
I hated WAW as well but this game looks pretty good. To be honest i almost automatically hated WAW because of the time its set in. Them games make me sick. Their should be a 10 year ban on those games.
 7 years ago '06        #48
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
it doesnt matter....just know when it comes out im f**king every1 up in it ....boxden get ready cause im going to unleash some hell lol yall not f**king with me in thisssssssssss lmfaooooooooooooooo:yayo:
 7 years ago '04        #49
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 LikeABoss38701 said:
They should go ahead & leak this s**t...simply because buddy has 8,000 followers, but only following 100 back
yeah, exactly and when was the last time activision did anything nice/good for cod gamers? oh that's right, never. at least bungie gave out a free map pack here and there, updated their playlists and listens to it's fans. activision and the cod franchise make a fortune off cod and there's not much they really give back to gamers. smh
 7 years ago '05        #50
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Chuck_Remixed said:
I hated WAW as well but this game looks pretty good. To be honest i almost automatically hated WAW because of the time its set in. Them games make me sick. Their should be a 10 year ban on those games.
WAW>>>>>>____all of the other cods__________
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 mattdogg444 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #52
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Whats your gamertag by the way?
Didn't I already tell your B*tch a.ss to...
[pic - click to view]

You sound like a Lil B*tch, what you want my gamertag so you can report me, you can report deez nuts f*g. I get movies early too you want my IP address too GTFOH.
 10-18-2010, 08:28 PM         #53
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
i fail because i buy my s**t? the only ones who fail are kids who can't afford a 60$ game or a 5$ rental.

sorry im not a little b**ch and steal.
Why you tryin to sound intelligent with your stupid a.ss? The dollar sign goes BEFORE the amount, you would know that if you paid attention in middle school.
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 cboi3523 said:
I already told your B*tch a.ss to...
[pic - click to view]

You sound like a lil b*tch, what you want to report me, you can report deez nuts f*g.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #55
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 mattdogg444 said:
WAW was gangster, I liked the body parts flyin off and all the blood which these new ones don't seem to have anymore but I heard they brought back the zombies. Only thing weak was the guns.
 7 years ago '04        #56
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 intoxicated662 said:
I don't care if you download the game or not, it is not affecting my life and if it's affecting yours then find another job. People steal from my work but you don't see me playing parco pi and keeping an eye on everyone or quitting my job because people steal from my store. People steal at all times, anywhere and everywhere. I am not for it, but I am not against it. I just simply don't care. But the funniest part of all this is that dude is talking s**t to you all for downloading and burning the game and all he's doing is talking about renting the game (gamefly). You talk about supporting the gaming industry and such, do what I do and buy the game. I'm getting the Hardened Edition and I buy the dlc map packs and I probably spend alot more than most people on here on xbl arcade games, dlc and so forth.
Amen:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #57
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6248 6248
 badboy600 said:
Treyarch Sucks. I hated COD WAW
WAW was a way better game than MW2,MW1 and COD2 are the best from the series though

Lookin forward to this after MW2 was the biggest letdown since GTA4 may wait for the actual release though because i dont have a modded 360
 cboi3523 said:
WAW was gangster, I liked the body parts flyin off and all the blood which these new ones don't seem to have anymore but I heard they brought back the zombies. Only thing weak was the guns.
World war 2 guns were fine for everyone til MW1 had new guns then nobody wanted anything to do with them.A gun is a gun,you aim down the barrel and aim for the head.Whether its new old or future weapon shouldnt matter to much

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 10-18-2010 at 08:49 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #58
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:

[pic - click to view]

Good One.

But you're annoying me like this turtle...
[pic - click to view]

YOUR
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #59
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
WAW was a way better game than MW2,MW1 and COD2 are the best from the series though

Lookin forward to this after MW2 was the biggest letdown since GTA4 may wait for the actual release though because i dont have a modded 360

World war 2 guns were fine for everyone til MW1 had new guns then nobody wanted anything to do with them.A gun is a gun,you aim down the barrel and aim for the head.Whether its new old or future weapon shouldnt matter to much
WAW guns were ok but MW1 came out before WAW so they could've hooked the guns up a little bit and guns do make a big difference especially when you have a variety and like to perk them up and WAW had a limited variety and that was the only large downfall.
 7 years ago '08        #60
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
Look at the end of the day its still gonna get posted and I'm gonna get that s**t for free! I don't care if it drop early or a few days late I'm trying to get thru 4 games now as it is (Fallout:NV, castlevania, vanquish, and naruto) Let that treyarch trash sit for awhile so I can catch up! Damn and to whoever wants to hate on us modders go hate, you just mad cause I'm gettin this s**t for free and you not! I get money so paying for these s**ts ain't a problem, but paying nothing always beats paying $60!

Eat a crab flavored d!ck and catch aids too~!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy