Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Love Preaching That Bulls**t. Just Ignore The n*gga.
This..................
 7 years ago '09        #22
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 IronMaiden said:
pirates be
[pic - click to view]

me personally i support the video game industry, im not a douche bag pirate.
f**k OUTTA HERE n*gga

*and i hope they leak this s**t asap!
 10-18-2010, 05:02 PM         #23
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:lachen001: @ the comments

Hope it leaks soon even tho I don't have a modded box anymore but ones the game is leaked > more info to come
 7 years ago '09        #24
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 LOX311 said:
Hope it leaks soon even tho I don't have a modded box anymore but ones the game is leaked > more info to come
Same here. There are many question I have before I pre-order it. I just want to know a few things and it will be all good.
 7 years ago '04        #25
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I like when games leak early so I can finish the campaign and get that out of way before release date.
 7 years ago '04        #26
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,432 | Props total: 5517 5517
im a douchebag pirate that needs this asap! Gonna charge my customers $15 for this LOL
 10-18-2010, 05:44 PM         #27
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need this s**t! along with Smackdown vs raw 2011
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #28
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
looks like i better save this last Verb
 7 years ago '08        #29
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 IronMaiden said:
and nobody cares if you are a bum that has to pirate games cause your mcdonalds paycheck cant support your gaming hobby.
Haha fail. That just proves how retarded you are and that no one cares what you support.
 7 years ago '08        #30
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 infam0uskills said:
im a douchebag pirate that needs this asap! Gonna charge my customers $15 for this LOL
Real s**t I got 4-5 people asking me when it leaks...I'm tryna pull $20 off each.
 7 years ago '06        #31
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Ungodly Leaker lmao that dude be wilding ..they almost leaked it tho...smfh ...how many years did do get last year with his dumb azz lmfao.....them dudes on iso dont care tho they wilding for this game
 7 years ago '04        #32
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
Treyarch Sucks. I hated COD WAW
 10-18-2010, 06:59 PM         #33
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
You'd think Activision sends him a personal Christmas card every year for being a faithful buyer or some s**t. There are alot of questions about this game I'd like to know myself about this one before taking the early $60 plunge. I personally don't buy s**t just to buy it or just to waste money no matter how much of it I have at the time. That's just retarded.
it's called renting, gamefly.
 10-18-2010, 06:59 PM         #34
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Haha fail. That just proves how retarded you are and that no one cares what you support.
i fail because i buy my s**t? the only ones who fail are kids who can't afford a 60$ game or a 5$ rental.

sorry im not a little b**ch and steal.
 10-18-2010, 07:03 PM         #35
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
What's any of that got to do with downloading a game early that you can't even buy yet? Not everybody will download it early because they are cheap. If people could just go buy it most would. If you can download it and try it before you buy it then so be it. This is Boxden. You are on the wrong site spouting that s**t off. The allure of just getting to play it before you are supposed to is intriguing in itself.
1. patience
2. renting
3. i didn't sign up on this site to pirate, which is why i never goto the jukebox s**t.

and to the f**knuts saying im preaching im not, if you want to steal go for it i refuse to take money out of hard working peoples pockets, i have good friends in the industry and believe it or not pirating does hurt them but its not like the minimum wage parents basement virgins care, if you wanna steal do it.. you dont see me reporting you or preaching a f**king sermon it's just my opinion

but i forgot this is boxden you can't have an opinion or be a nice person without being jumped on by internet gangsters.

and having a chance to play something early or test out is a f**king excuse, even redboxes rent games for 2$, you telling me you are too cheap to spend f**king 2$ to play a game? thats real pathetic.
 10-18-2010, 07:16 PM         #36
gangstab320 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im keep my 60 in my pocket u can go spend urs on what i get for a dollar or 2 up to u haha
 10-18-2010, 07:17 PM         #37
gangstab320 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
1. patience
2. renting
3. i didn't sign up on this site to pirate, which is why i never goto the jukebox s**t.

and to the f**knuts saying im preaching im not, if you want to steal go for it i refuse to take money out of hard working peoples pockets, i have good friends in the industry and believe it or not pirating does hurt them but its not like the minimum wage parents basement virgins care, if you wanna steal do it.. you dont see me reporting you or preaching a f**king sermon it's just my opinion

but i forgot this is boxden you can't have an opinion or be a nice person without being jumped on by internet gangsters.

and having a chance to play something early or test out is a f**king excuse, even redboxes rent games for 2$, you telling me you are too cheap to spend f**king 2$ to play a game? thats real pathetic.
i do spend a dollar or two per dvd on games that i burn n keep? im winning all around LMAO
 7 years ago '08        #38
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 2071 2071
 IronMaiden said:
1. patience
2. renting

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #39
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
you pirates lucky you dont live in Iran.. you wouldn't have any hands
 7 years ago '04        #40
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
They should go ahead & leak this s**t...simply because buddy has 8,000 followers, but only following 100 back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy