NICKI MINAJ FIRES DIDDY AS HER MANAGER ...felt she wasn't properly guided.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
8880 pageviews
122 comments

SLR CHOOPA 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 5676 5676
NICKI MINAJ FIRES DIDDY AS HER MANAGER ...felt she wasn't properly guided.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nicki Minaj Reportedly Changes Managers, From Diddy To Benny Medina | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHopDX

Barbie finds her third manager in less than a year, claiming that she felt initial sympathy for Diddy, and felt she wasn't properly guided.

Representatives close to Nicki Minaj released a statement this morning, claiming the Young Money sensation has "dismissed" veteran Hip Hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs as her manager. The 2008 DXnext artist will now enlist another veteran manager, Benny Medina to handle her career business.

“By now, everyone should now that I am really strict when it comes to my representation," began Minaj in a statement. "I had sympathy for [Diddy], however I feel as if I haven’t gotten the guidance the manager is supposed to give his client. Personally, I feel like I’m being managed by mother. Even if you play the smallest role on my team, I wish to see progress. I’d like to thank him for everything he has done for me; for taking me under his wing. I wish him the best with repping Rick [Ross]. But now that my album is about to drop, its time to get serious and stop playing games."

Minaj's reported new manager, Medina, is known for his hands in handling acts such as Mariah Carey and Brandy in the past. In April, it made Rap headlines when Minaj left previous manager Debbie Atney, mother to Waka Flocka Flame to join Rick Ross as Diddy's premiere non-Bad Boy Records clients.

The emcee's Pink Friday is planned for November 22 release. HipHopDX will keep you updated.

Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 10-18-2010 at 10:43 AM..

122 comments for "NICKI MINAJ FIRES DIDDY AS HER MANAGER ...felt she wasn't properly guided."

10-18-2010, 10:46 AM         #2
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smart move.... diddy be trying to outshine her. i don't see why cortez bryant isn't her manager. he manage drake.
 7 years ago '10        #3
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

tupac dancing in his grave
 7 years ago '08        #5
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
what is she expecting her manager to do? its not like she isn't everywhere already. Not much Diddy or anybody else can do to make her bigger, maybe she thinks she's at Drake's level and wants a Sprite commercial too. But nobody is gonna get her a deal that a company isn't already planning to bring to her at this point.

Last edited by Arson; 10-18-2010 at 10:56 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #6
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
i like this...diddy putting more time into ross because he can make him act like biggie but he will never be biggie. im glad minaj is about her money....minaj>>>>>>>b**ches not about money.... make daddy paper baby girl
 7 years ago '06        #7
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
its gotta be her

debbie atney and diddy aint got s**t in common

except for the fact that both of them know how to get money

why wouldnt u want a cold hearted money getter to represent you

i know i would
 7 years ago '04        #8
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,049 | Props total: 4842 4842
Good for her. She don't need Diddy's poison in her career haha Medina is a good choice of a manager too.
 7 years ago '04        #9
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
She must've been jealous of the attention Ross was gettin B.M.F.>>>>>>>>Shooby Dooby Doop Doop Ahh Ahh
 7 years ago '05        #10
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 JShuttles20 said:
i like this...diddy putting more time into ross because he can make him act like biggie but he will never be biggie. im glad minaj is about her money....minaj>>>>>>>b**ches not about money.... make daddy paper baby girl

Edit:

She's probably looking for endorsement deals which I have yet to see her get. Like Lo'real or some s**t. I mean we just seen Rick Ross in Nike commercial he had no business being in

Drake doing Sprite and Kodak

Nicki ain't attached to anything marketable

Last edited by Swisher sweet; 10-18-2010 at 11:02 AM..
 10-18-2010, 10:59 AM         #11
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
She must've been jealous of the attention Ross was gettin B.M.F.>>>>>>>>Shooby Dooby Doop Doop Ahh Ahh
More attention where? On Mars n*gga?? BMF barely made the charts
 7 years ago '04        #12
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
if she wants to be on some gaga sh!t then diddy shouldn't be her manager. and like everybody else said diddy said fuk it to the supreme team and only reppin ross with that bugatti boyz thing
 10-18-2010, 11:06 AM         #13
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She's jealous of Ricky...

i guess she wants a "Boom" commercial also.

i think nicki thinks she's bigger than what she is.
 10-18-2010, 11:07 AM         #14
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
only took 16 posts,maybe the n*ggas Boxden "nicki Minaj" app is slacking
LOL @ me staying on your mind every time you log into Boxden. Quit nut huggin, f**got.
 7 years ago '04        #15
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
 chameleonmarke said:
More attention where? On Mars n*gga?? BMF barely made the charts
Where have you been ? everybody loves that s**t. You must not get out much, you and the other barbies. talmbout some charts go to a club or something.
 10-18-2010, 11:13 AM         #16
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know what that sympathy shiit mean but da biitch hella smart.

complacency & settlin can be the kiss of death shawty, u gotta know yo worth and work wit those folk who share yo vision.

da fucck Diddy did 4 the hoe other than swagger jackin HER Dirty Money group name??
 7 years ago '09        #17
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586

I knew it was a matter of time...
 7 years ago '07        #18
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
this is a good move.
 10-18-2010, 11:21 AM         #19
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
idk if its jealousy but DIDDY aint pushing her on any songs... its prolly b/c her material is wack

ross been had a formula that works... GREAT BEATS, GREAT COLLABS, SWAG, DRUGS, pretty good lyrics and great hooks... ross doesnt mess around with his career... hes already got a movement
She's on the #2 song on the R&B and billboard charts,i don't know how many songs/remixes she thinks she's supposed to be on. It has to be jealousy otherwise i don't see why she would mention Ricky,that part was random.

Maybe she's just limited in what she can do.She's good for random verses on remixes/features because of that weird a.ss vibe/energy she can bring,But idk how many ppl could tolerate an album full of that kind of "act".

her only hit was the song she was the most "normal" on.

doesn't help that she appealing to the most fickle fanbases on earth..Ho's and gay n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #20
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
when you think about it. is he promoting anybody on the "team" but ross?

rick ross, busta rhymes,nicki minaj,fabolous,fat joe,red cafe,dj khaled was the supreme/dream team he made up

i only see him hanging around ross on a consistent basis. its probably because he is the easiest wit that biggie comparison he brought up
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy