(1) Ohio State Buckeyes @ (18) Wisconsin Badgers

most viewed right now
 141
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #341
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 Cap Peeler said:
NO. you still lost and your heisman qb threw a INT with his heart



[pic - click to view]



i hate osu and laughed my a.ss off tonight cuz i hate 90 % of their fans but my dude no way should a fan of the U be talking s**t. cuz if OSU is so bad what does that say about ya'll. cuz they got in that a.ss a few weeks ago. just saying
 7 years ago '04        #342
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Javon23 said:
your poor excuse for a QB throws damn near 4INT's a game
yall play in a rented stadium
da f**k outta here

And we still manage to win 5 NCs in the past 20 years even with s**tty attendance and the p!ss of the orange bowl that was




but as for now, your QB can't even throw for 150 yds a game



100,000 fans every game and you only have 1 NC in 40 years



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #343
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Cap Peeler said:
We don't play neither of those two teams





You try to be funny but you fail miserably






you b**ches are OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!




[pic - click to view]

But the point remains the same. You haven't been a factor on the national scene in years and you can't even win your conference. Whether its NC State and BC or Virginia and Maryland you can't win.
 7 years ago '04        #344
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 Javon23 said:
coming back from 21 down bringing them back within 3 on the road deserves no credit???
what the hell did Pryor do where he should get credit for the 18 points that OSU scored?? like i said, the RB should get most of the credit for the points that they scored, Pryor looked mediocre at best out there
 7 years ago '04        #345
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2921 2921
100,000 fans but only 1 flawed title in 40 years??
 7 years ago '05        #346
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 7 years ago '04        #347
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 The_Legend23 said:
i hate osu and laughed my a.ss off tonight cuz i hate 90 % of their fans but my dude no way should a fan of the U be talking s**t. cuz if OSU is so bad what does that say about ya'll. cuz they got in that a.ss a few weeks ago. just saying
got in that a.ss?

them n*ggas were playing at home in front of all their fans and only managed to beat us by 12.


Jacory Harris gave them the ball in our own 30 yd line 3 times and they only got field goals


florida state got on that a.ss. But ohio state............. they barely did anything


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #348
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8423 8423
 Cap Peeler said:
And we still manage to win 5 NCs in the past 20 years even with s**tty attendance and the p!ss of the orange bowl that was




but as for now, your QB can't even throw for 150 yds a game



100,000 fans every game and you only have 1 NC in 40 years



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

you wasn't potty trained when yall won the last chip
 7 years ago '05        #349
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 luckluck said:
But the point remains the same. You haven't been a factor on the national scene in years and you can't even win your conference. Whether its NC State and BC or Virginia and Maryland you can't win.
alright and yall have been a factor but haven't done s**t besides hand titles to SEC teams so whats your point?
 10-16-2010, 09:36 PM         #350
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
your poor excuse for a QB throws damn near 4INT's a game
yall play in a rented stadium
da f**k outta here
 7 years ago '04        #351
Superstar 
space
avatar space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
bwahahahahahaha....even though we lost (a game that i went to) i feel even better that fukeyes lost too.....lmao
 7 years ago '06        #352
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Cap Peeler said:
got in that a.ss?

them n*ggas were playing at home in front of all their fans and only managed to beat us by 12.


Jacory Harris gave them the ball in our own 30 yd line 3 times and they only got field goals


florida state got on that a.ss. But ohio state............. they barely did anything


[pic - click to view]

U fans still mad about 2002. Its okay. One day you'll get over that L.
 7 years ago '04        #353
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8423 8423
 chctynig2804 said:
what the hell did Pryor do where he should get credit for the 18 points that OSU scored?? like i said, the RB should get most of the credit for the points that they scored, Pryor looked mediocre at best out there
80 yard drive to start the 2nd half. 2nd long drive. osu offensive had the momentum before the defensive let Wisconsin respond with another 80 yrd drive
 7 years ago '04        #354
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 luckluck said:
But the point remains the same. You haven't been a factor on the national scene in years and you can't even win your conference. Whether its NC State and BC or Virginia and Maryland you can't win.
we have sucked since coker. I wont deny that. Our school is a joke when it comes to giving money for elite coaches and so we had to start from scratch since 2007.


but the point remains that you have the wealthiest football program, your own stadium, you pack it every saturday, boosters with money out the a.ss and you only manage 1 NC in 40 years.

Let's be real, Miami had the money that y'all have it wouldn't even be fair.
 7 years ago '06        #355
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 dipset kid0221 said:
alright and yall have been a factor but haven't done s**t besides hand titles to SEC teams so whats your point?
That you have no basis to talk s**t about us when at present time we are superior to your program.
 7 years ago '04        #356
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 luckluck said:
U fans still mad about 2002. Its okay. One day you'll get over that L.
still mad?


nah n*gga you could ask anyone here that i'm the one who least b**ches about that. It happened 8 years ago oh well s**t happens. I ain't salty over that at all.
 7 years ago '04        #357
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2921 2921
 luckluck said:
U fans still mad about 2002. Its okay. One day you'll get over that L.
and maybe one year ohio state will win a championship that isnt gift-wrapped by the refs















































just not this year
 7 years ago '04        #358
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8423 8423
lol at miami stans always quick to bring up their ancient championships
the last time they won the chip Boxden didn't exist
the stadium you won it in no longer exist lol
 7 years ago '04        #359
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Javon23 said:
you wasn't potty trained when yall won the last chip
I was 14. Freshman in high school. I remember the whole game clearly from start to finish




Unlike you, besides that NC you never withnessed ohio state winning one of those since they been dry for 40 years.








wait up. Aren't you like 35 or some s**t like that
 7 years ago '04        #360
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8423 8423
 madness said:
and maybe one year ohio state will win a championship that isnt gift-wrapped by the refs

just not this year
maybe one day Miami will actually beat Ohio State
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy