2pac... Not as real as you think.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2010, 07:15 AM         #101
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H00DR4T said:
pac

Pac wasn't a real n*gga, Pac was a real ghey n*gga.
 10-20-2010, 08:01 AM         #102
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
^^^ looks at avy *shakes head*

ur jeans are too tight son its cutting off blood circulation to your pea sized brain. go cop some joggers and take a break
I have a female in my avy and you stan for a dead tutu wearing f**got. Step your priorities up, f**k boy.
 10-21-2010, 03:11 AM         #103
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
I have a female in my avy and you stan for a dead tutu wearing f**got. Step your priorities up, f**k boy.
lost and confused
 7 years ago '07        #104
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
^^^^^ man, just keep followin male pr0n stars I think that's more your speed.
 7 years ago '07        #105
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Perfectibilist said:
The fact that Pac has been dead for 14 years and people are STILL trying to discredit him shows that Pac is the GOAT.
Not tryin to discredit HIM. Just the stans and uneducated so called Pac fans that really don't know what he was about.
 7 years ago '09        #106
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
M.O.B. Money Over b**ches
 7 years ago '10        #107
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 C4daTimebomb said:
Not tryin to discredit HIM. Just the stans and uneducated so called Pac fans that really don't know what he was about.
he was much realer than anyone else. He was known for be the realest when he was alive
 10-21-2010, 04:46 PM         #108
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont buy it. id imagine people trying to k!ll you and the gov. throwing you in jail would have more of an impact on you then suge. he was real cause he didnt lay down to noone, most people wouldnt even talk about the s**t he rapped about.
 7 years ago '06        #109
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,371 | Props total: 4644 4644
the people knocking him for taking ballet like that for some reason discredits him, discredits his "realness" are exposing themselves as people who never really grew up around "real" n*ggas. what you're really saying is "hey, my definition of a 'real n*gga' is only what i've seen on TV. it's a romanticized HBO version." you guys are so out of touch with that cookie cutter mentality. if anything the diversity of Pac's background makes even more "real".

i grew up with SOME people that went on to join gangs and k!ll people, literally. Some of these dudes are out on the streets, others locked up. These were the same dudes i was playing Ninja Turtles with. Same dudes i used to build Legos with. Same n*ggas in my drama class. But i guess they were supposed to be these super gangsters all their life, since birth? You take that Nas line "I shot my way out my ma dukes" too literally.

If you're not changing in some form over the course of your life than what is wrong with you? Tupac represented all shades and colors of the hood. Not everyone in Compton and Watts is a super thug. I know i wasn't. I was tryna get out the motherf**ker. I was the n*gga that took acting classes and tap dancing and s**t because my mom wanted me to have a different perspective, quality of life. She couldnt change my environment at the time but she could change my outlook, my mentality.

Tupac said he was messenger. He was a platform, a voice. His image mirrored his audience. He was trying to be bigger then himself. Its a message many of you cant grasp. A lot of these rappers yall idolize are bastards of Tupac and what he stood for, real talk. The irony.

Yall n*ggas think you DEEP cause you swam to the bottom of a 3ft pool. Nah n*gga, we over here on the 6ft end. Try again.
 10-21-2010, 07:03 PM         #110
jutnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
Tupac stansss unitteee !!!

n*ggas is maaad n*ggas is maaaaaaad !

lmao all I'm saying is, tupac was man that played different roles based on the situation he was in (an over glorified follower? Perhaps?). If he was really on some black panther s**t he wouldn't even be on no bum a.ss gang tip to begin with. Suge told n*gga to dance and he danced.

As for the stanleys, plenty of 13 year olds saying f**k b**ches get money, plenty of em studying at home quietly, plenty of em pushin, and plenty of em that spend there time helping there grandma around the house. I don't get what point you're trying to make? Tupac isn't baby jesus, no need for his d!ck to be so far in your throat

And the other stan talmbout bla bla bla you aint got a past? n*gga I'm a regular dude. College, job, car, b**ches, friends. I'm not out here holding AK's and trying to portray an image of being hard to a confused and senseless fanbase, knowing damn well I used to jump around in tights dancing on my toes next to will smith's wife. C'mon son. Talmbout gay s3xtapes and bulls**t, step your game up youngster

real talk. Pac was aight.... He definatley had some fakeness tho. Pac stans eat a d!ck.

Who Shot Ya/Separate the weak from the obsolete
 10-22-2010, 10:08 AM         #111
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip-Hop is dead, Hip-Hop is driven by commercial success not cultural integrity. The new generation doesn't know or acknowledge the pioneers of the game. MC'ing is a lost art, everybody cries a damn rapp! all sounds the same! Clubs are boring as f**k now! No more backing that a.ss up! No longer is Hip-Hop an expression, but only a way make a couple dollars. Hip-Hop is being chocked, it needs help. 5 10 years from now Hip-Hop will only be an oldie but goodie, simply because of ignorant a.ss muthaf**kers trying to preach their ignorant a.ss word to prove that Hip-Hop is no more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy