2pac... Not as real as you think.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
ya'll n*ggaz is dumb. THUG LIFE was a movement. The Hate U Give Little Infants f**k Everybody. he wasnt on no ride an shoot a n*gga up. it wasnt east coast vs west coast he's said that in interviews. it was his best friends s**tting on him. wtf would you do if you knew your closest crew had you shot up. and your sitting in jail for a year for some s**t you didnt do. behind bars + your homies turning would transform you into a pissed off n*gga.

thats not no s**t he planned for record sales. its some s**t he released when he said f**k keeping my mouth closed and suge capitalized on that s**t.

an him at war with the east coast outlawz was from the east coast. and he was in the verge of making death Row East

ya'll n*ggaz not getting the message
thats
not
 7 years ago '06        #82
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
M.O.B = Money over Bithces. You "were" a fan, you know that. Besides, No matter your opinion you can't tarnish the leagacy.
 7 years ago '07        #83
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 ClevelandRay said:
M.O.B = Money over Bithces. You "were" a fan, you know that. Besides, No matter your opinion you can't tarnish the leagacy.
Not tryin 2 tarnish the legacy just statin facts. And Im trippin because cats on here REALLY don't know their Pac history. Pac said it himself, Thug Life, M.O.B, and Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z, were terms that meant exactly what I said. The only reason he came up with those cute little acronyms was to keep the media and people like C. Delores Tucker off his nuts. Real n*ggaz and those in his circle knew exactly what the f**k he was talkin about.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Superstar 
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 125 125
 PLAYERIZM said:

[pic - click to view]

didn't read? lol
 7 years ago '04        #85
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 The N said:
People who hate on Tupac are not real, they couldn't understand the struggle that man went through to even become "2pac" in the hip hop game and his route into other forms of entertainment.
Dude who made this thread didn't "hate on him " though he just stated a fact.
 7 years ago '04        #86
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
Jay-Z... Not as real as you think.
 7 years ago '04        #87
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
"Everybody's at war with different things...I'm at war with my own heart sometimes".

Tupac Shakur

Any many who has the courage to admit such a thing, gets respect from me. He admitted he wasn't the dude he made music about. How is that NOT realness... The ability to admit you're playing a roll. I wasn't even a fan of pac, but real recognize real. I agree with the threadstarter. Pac was more the Me Against The World type of man than the All Eyez On Me character.
 7 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
"Everybody's at war with different things...I'm at war with my own heart sometimes".

Tupac Shakur

Any many who has the courage to admit such a thing, gets respect from me. He admitted he wasn't the dude he made music about. How is that NOT realness... The ability to admit you're playing a roll. I wasn't even a fan of pac, but real recognize real. I agree with the threadstarter. Pac was more the Me Against The World type of man than the All Eyez On Me character.
Pretty much that's what I'm tryin 2 get across. I think Pac is lookin down shakin his head. His true message got lost somewhere. People are so in love with the gangsta side of Pac that they forget who he actually was.
 10-19-2010, 03:34 AM         #89
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
1st off neva said he was'nt real. Just sayin he was'nt the bulletproof gangsta ignorant fools make him out to be. If you deny his style switched up when he got out then don't even waste your time unless you wanna make me laugh.
you stupid nikka! how you gonna call somebody out and then say its not what youre doing, you sound like a b**ch go me. all youre doing is twisting s**t around. anybody can say random s**t and twist it. so my turn, im saying you are the gays muthaf**ker ever for putting up this threat 14 years after his death, disturbing the death. so that makes you the gayest ball liking muthaf**ker ever to have walk the earth and youre a muthaf**king hip-hop k!lla that needs to get hemmed up. get a lifes.lutt! let the dead r.i.p, he is not new news to anybody
 10-19-2010, 03:35 AM         #90
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Pretty much that's what I'm tryin 2 get across. I think Pac is lookin down shakin his head. His true message got lost somewhere. People are so in love with the gangsta side of Pac that they forget who he actually was.
the only message youre passing a twisted one destroying hip-hop! b**ch a.ss hip-hop k!lla!
 10-19-2010, 07:20 AM         #91
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nowadays n*ggas is mad fickle...you claim your a 2pac fan, and then your going to say he's from the East.. Stupid n*gga... wasnt pac born in Oakland, and then he moved to Baltimore? How does that make him from the east?

This f**king Board is Epic wit its ignorance... I mean n*ggas throw Jordan under the bus to boost Kobe, throw Pac under the bus to boost all the clowns he inspired... n*ggas throw Biggie under the bus to boost Jayz... Its f**king ridiculous.
 10-19-2010, 08:06 AM         #92
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course Pac wasn't real. What real n*gga do you know was a ballerina?
 7 years ago '04        #93
jayo1210 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 6 6
 A.O.™ said:
nowadays n*ggas is mad fickle...you claim your a 2pac fan, and then your going to say he's from the East.. Stupid n*gga... wasnt pac born in Oakland, and then he moved to Baltimore? How does that make him from the east?

This f**king Board is Epic wit its ignorance... I mean n*ggas throw Jordan under the bus to boost Kobe, throw Pac under the bus to boost all the clowns he inspired... n*ggas throw Biggie under the bus to boost Jayz... Its f**king ridiculous.
smh Pac wasnt even born in Oakland. He was born in Harlem then move to Baltimore and lived there thru high school. STUPID n*gga he is from the East LLS
 7 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

Yeah, you just proved how MUCH ignorance is on here by opening your mouth just now. Pac waas born on he east coast you dumb f**k.
 7 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 BASSATTACK said:
you stupid nikka! how you gonna call somebody out and then say its not what youre doing, you sound like a b**ch go me. all youre doing is twisting s**t around. anybody can say random s**t and twist it. so my turn, im saying you are the gays muthaf**ker ever for putting up this threat 14 years after his death, disturbing the death. so that makes you the gayest ball liking muthaf**ker ever to have walk the earth and youre a muthaf**king hip-hop k!lla that needs to get hemmed up. get a lifes.lutt! let the dead r.i.p, he is not new news to anybody
LMAO!!! Just cuz you have a gay infatuation with Pac does'nt mean everyone has to. And you need to learn how to spell with your stupid f**got a.ss. Just i don't think Pac was superman Im a hip hop k!lla? Cuz he's dead n*ggaz can't discuss his life? Your a f**king idiot go suck a d!ck man.
 10-20-2010, 04:25 AM         #96
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chameleonmarke said:
Of course Pac wasn't real. What real n*gga do you know was a ballerina?
THANK YOU! exactly my point! all n*ggas today look like got dang ballerina! specially nicki minaj looks like a crackhed wanna be n*gga lady gaga desperate to make a dollar any way. who would take any of that music serious! s**t isnt hip-hop
 7 years ago '10        #97
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 chameleonmarke said:
What real n*gga do you know was a ballerina?
pac

10-20-2010, 04:56 AM         #98
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
LMAO!!! Just cuz you have a gay infatuation with Pac does'nt mean everyone has to. And you need to learn how to spell with your stupid f**got a.ss. Just i don't think Pac was superman Im a hip hop k!lla? Cuz he's dead n*ggaz can't discuss his life? Your a f**king idiot go suck a d!ck man.
thats youre comeback?
well this is what youre saying - "let me put up a blog/opinion on n*gga pac, say that im not bashing in anyway. but really show to dislike for him. and if anybody disagrees with me, f**k'm?"
that is plain ignorant. he has remain a legend, has fueld hip-hop for years. has made more positive contributions to hip-hop growth more than anybody EVER! youre even here talking about him! 14 years after he has died... what is it that youre missing? whats really youre point? and how old are you? talking about d!cks f**gots homos and nonsense. as hip-hop now more than ever needs help, n*ggas like you is destroying and need to get cut! you need some help bruh
 10-20-2010, 05:20 AM         #99
t-man20001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
M.O.B. = Money Over b**ches
 7 years ago '09        #100
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
these n*ggas still hatin on the man

n*ggas throwin bulls**t out here but at the end of the day none of this s**t changes my view on pac.
pac>

:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago