most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2010, 11:15 AM         #41
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
Tupac stansss unitteee !!!

n*ggas is maaad n*ggas is maaaaaaad !

lmao all I'm saying is, tupac was man that played different roles based on the situation he was in (an over glorified follower? Perhaps?). If he was really on some black panther s**t he wouldn't even be on no bum a.ss gang tip to begin with. Suge told n*gga to dance and he danced.

As for the stanleys, plenty of 13 year olds saying f**k b**ches get money, plenty of em studying at home quietly, plenty of em pushin, and plenty of em that spend there time helping there grandma around the house. I don't get what point you're trying to make? Tupac isn't baby jesus, no need for his d!ck to be so far in your throat

And the other stan talmbout bla bla bla you aint got a past? n*gga I'm a regular dude. College, job, car, b**ches, friends. I'm not out here holding AK's and trying to portray an image of being hard to a confused and senseless fanbase, knowing damn well I used to jump around in tights dancing on my toes next to will smith's wife. C'mon son. Talmbout gay s3xtapes and bulls**t, step your game up youngster
]IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IS DESTROYING HIP-HOP. GOT TO HELL MUTHAf**kER
 10-16-2010, 11:21 AM         #42
Lo8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac was the realest!
 7 years ago '06        #43
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 C4daTimebomb said:
I mean, what else could he say, "f**k Suge"? He did'nt wanna be hanged out a window. No way Suge would "let" Pac go anywhere. A lot of people who were on the Row at the time witnessed Suge forcing Snoop to drink a cup of piss. It can't be proven, but the story's out there and came from somewhere. Nate Dogg carried his gun to death Row everyday because of the s**t going on there. Dre left because of the drama. Pac could'nt come out and say he was unhappy even if he wanted to.
well if he neva could come out and say it then why would you n*ggas just say pac was unhappy with deathrow huh where does that come from pac was a real n*gga he spoke on the n*ggas that shot him the first time king tut and all spoke against the police n*gga so wtf made you think he wouldn't just say f**k it and talk s**t about suge and neva f**k with death row again pac wasn't scared to die so come with another reason homey 2pac repped deathrow to the fullest yeah he had another label coming up but it was coming under deathrow he spoke on it several times and you can go on and on and talk about pac had no money the n*gga had everything he wanted remember that everything he got everythign he wanted so f**k money when suge would get you what you wanted anyway why does he need money no kids no nothing ballin and you know that n*gga wasn't broke anyway
 10-16-2010, 11:57 AM         #44
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seriously cannot believe people are talking about him like he was just discovered yesterday. Like his life story was hidden and came out last week. Its been almost 2 decades, ill repeat again a l m o s t 2 d e c a d e s since rest in peace his been gone. And yall nikkas trying to make sense of his life, may god help you all
 10-16-2010, 12:01 PM         #45
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BASSATTACK said:
I seriously cannot believe people are talking about him like he was just discovered yesterday. Like his life story was hidden and came out last week. Its been almost 2 decades, ill repeat again a l m o s t 2 d e c a d e s since rest in peace his been gone. And yall nikkas trying to make sense of his life, may god help you all
Why are you wishing death on Pac. Let his story live on.
 7 years ago '07        #46
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 BASSATTACK said:
YOU CAN LICK MY f**kING BALLS a**hole! suicidebomb YOURSELF MUTHAf**kER! SOMEBDY FLAG THIS MUTHAf**kER
b**ch shut the f**k up and get his d!ck out your mouth you f**got. He was'nt perfect, he was'nt superman. He had flaws like everyone. Just cause you jerk off to a 2pac poster does'nt mean he could do no wrong. You don't know s**t about Pac.
 7 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 kip99 said:
well if he neva could come out and say it then why would you n*ggas just say pac was unhappy with deathrow huh where does that come from pac was a real n*gga he spoke on the n*ggas that shot him the first time king tut and all spoke against the police n*gga so wtf made you think he wouldn't just say f**k it and talk s**t about suge and neva f**k with death row again pac wasn't scared to die so come with another reason homey 2pac repped deathrow to the fullest yeah he had another label coming up but it was coming under deathrow he spoke on it several times and you can go on and on and talk about pac had no money the n*gga had everything he wanted remember that everything he got everythign he wanted so f**k money when suge would get you what you wanted anyway why does he need money no kids no nothing ballin and you know that n*gga wasn't broke anyway
No dumbass, an artist is supposed to get cash money, checks, royalties, s**t like that. He's not supposed to ask the label ceo for a car or jewelry. Why did he need money? Did you really say that?! Well for one reason he earned it and it was his.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
I can post atleast 10+ songs at the top of my head, that will shut down the entire theory that Pac stopped making deep songs after getting bailed out.. If this is your basis of saying Pac wasn't "real" then you didn't follow him as closely as you think or want us too believe.

In fact he wrote more music, and more inspirational songs after he was bailed out... He just wrote more Club songs also.. Once Pac got out of prison this n*gga LIVED in the stuido as if he knew his time was running out.. So don't confuse him having more club songs now than he did pre-prison sentence that he somehow sold out, when if you look closely that he actually made MORE inspirational songs after he was out of prison..

Not too mention, PAC was smart, there's a reason why he made more gangster tracks, and it wasn't because of selling out or to get more money. He wanted to get more mainstream, and not for the reasons that most want today.. It's because if he constantly came out with "Brenda's got a baby" songs or "keep ya head up" on a whole CD, most real thugs and gangsta wouldn't buy it, and thus miss the important messages on Pac's album.. And thats who Pac was trying to reach the most, the gangsters who feel like they have NO OPTIONS living in OPPRESSED CONDITIONS..

Pac read over 20 books in prison(), like I keep saying he knew what he was doing and had a gameplan.

So you semi trick the consumer by thinking the Album will be on non stop hardcore s**t but insert positive thinking and uplifting in it also.. That way MORE of your target audience will buy the album and your true uplifting message WILL be heard and be heartfelt.. It worked, it wasn't selling out, it was a genius plan.

But n*ggas are too stupid too think outside the box and think Pac was just some ordinary n*gga, when he wasn't.. He planned everything out, he knew what he was doing and the effects, there's a reason why he's still considered ahead of his time, and a reason why he was murdered by the government.. it wasn't because of having gangster tracks.. His true message was starting to get out, and no government wants anyone starting or thinking about mutiny..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-16-2010 at 12:36 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #49
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 C4daTimebomb said:
No dumbass, an artist is supposed to get cash money, checks, royalties, s**t like that. He's not supposed to ask the label ceo for a car or jewelry. Why did he need money? Did you really say that?! Well for one reason he earned it and it was his.
okay i understand what you talking butttt would you need money if anything you wanted you could get and dn't lie f**k money when anything you want is at your disposal and do any of you really think 2pac wasn't getting money if you do to quote a great artist '' ya'll must be really on that dope''
 7 years ago '07        #50
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21552 21552
 dragswizz said:
Sorry we cant all slam dunk at age 7

Who are you btw?

A kid without a past

someone would release your gay s3xtape so you can go jump off a bridge
damn homie
 7 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 Hold That said:
I can post atleast 10+ songs at the top of my head, that will shut down the entire theory that Pac stopped making deep songs after getting bailed out.. If this is your basis of saying Pac wasn't "real" then you didn't follow him as closely as you think or want us too believe.
1st off neva said he was'nt real. Just sayin he was'nt the bulletproof gangsta ignorant fools make him out to be. If you deny his style switched up when he got out then don't even waste your time unless you wanna make me laugh.
 7 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 kip99 said:
okay i understand what you talking butttt would you need money if anything you wanted you could get and dn't lie f**k money when anything you want is at your disposal and do any of you really think 2pac wasn't getting money if you do to quote a great artist '' ya'll must be really on that dope''
He was SUPPOSED to be gettin money but Suge would give him a car instead of a check. You do know that's how pimps game ho's, right? They say you don't need any money, I'll get you anything you want. So they rely on the pimp. That Million dollar bail money Suge put up was'nt a gift. It was a loan.
 7 years ago '04        #53
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,586 | Props total: 5287 5287
which rapper these days you see that makes diss videos like hit em up ?????

[pic - click to view]

this new age is so pussified not even funny.
 7 years ago '04        #54
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
2pac made timeless music and is a hiphop icon... and yes he kept it realer then any emcee in the history of hiphop. End of story man. Stop trying to knock him 14 years after his death it's pathetic.. shows you have nothing to TRULY talka bout and only shows how pathetic you an your life truly are.
 7 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
1st off neva said he was'nt real. Just sayin he was'nt the bulletproof gangsta ignorant fools make him out to be. If you deny his style switched up when he got out then don't even waste your time unless you wanna make me laugh.
who said he's a bullet proof gangster? He was still on his revolutionary mindset before AND after prison.. NOTHING CHANGED.. Only thing that changed was his approach to get his target audience to actually buy his CD and hear the message.. Yet this was thread worthy to say he "wasn't as real as most think he was"? This made him fake? really?
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
see you're proving the TS point

Pac knew biggie had nothing to do with him getting shot (Biggie even warned him about them dudes) he just dissed Biggie because he knew he can sell records off that
actually he didn't and thats why Pac was mad in the first place.. Not saying BIG was guilty I feel he didn't even know what was going on his damn self..
 7 years ago '04        #57
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Curtisimo said:
see you're proving the TS point

Pac knew biggie had nothing to do with him getting shot (Biggie even warned him about them dudes) he just dissed Biggie because he knew he can sell records off that
Why argue with these idiots??? They CANNOT BE this stupid.... I mean you losers diss pac and talk about him like they knew him it's pathetic.
 7 years ago '04        #58
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
 Hold That said:

In fact he wrote more music, and more inspirational songs after he was bailed out... He just wrote more Club songs also.. Once Pac got out of prison this n*gga LIVED in the stuido as if he knew his time was running out.. So don't confuse him having more club songs now than he did pre-prison sentence that he somehow sold out, when if you look closely that he actually made MORE inspirational songs after he was out of prison..

Not too mention, PAC was smart, there's a reason why he made more gangster tracks, and it wasn't because of selling out or to get more money. He wanted to get more mainstream, and not for the reasons that most want today.. It's because if he constantly came out with "Brenda's got a baby" songs or "keep ya head up" on a whole CD, most real thugs and gangsta wouldn't buy it, and thus miss the important messages on Pac's album.. And thats who Pac was trying to reach the most, the gangsters who feel like they have NO OPTIONS living in OPPRESSED CONDITIONS..

Pac read over 20 books in prison(), like I keep saying he knew what he was doing and had a gameplan.

So you semi trick the consumer by thinking the Album will be on non stop hardcore s**t but insert positive thinking and uplifting in it also.. That way MORE of your target audience will buy the album and your true uplifting message WILL be heard and be heartfelt.. It worked, it wasn't selling out, it was a genius plan.

But n*ggas are too stupid too think outside the box and think Pac was just some ordinary n*gga, when he wasn't.. He planned everything out, he knew what he was doing and the effects, there's a reason why he's still considered ahead of his time, and a reason why he was murdered by the government.. it wasn't because of having gangster tracks.. His true message was starting to get out, and no government wants anyone starting or thinking about mutiny..

Pac shot and k!lled a crooked cop..He literally fought for his rights, which is way more than 99% of other rappers would do....He made a timeless classic for his Mama....Got shot five times and talked s**t about the people that shot him right after.....

It honestly doesn't get any realer than that...
 10-16-2010, 12:54 PM         #59
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidkinggod said:
why argue with these idiots??? They cannot be this stupid.... I mean you losers diss pac and talk about him like they knew him it's pathetic.
no lie, not sure what kind of trip this bombdude on, but he needs to come back to 2010
 7 years ago '07        #60
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 slimwillie said:
suge paid off duty cops for security. how the f**k is that gang affiliated?
some of them LA cops used to be in gangs before they decided to get a regular job.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy