most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
2Pac Never Denied Anything You Can Ever Find Out About Him. That's A Fact.
 7 years ago '05        #22
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129

[video - click to view]

If u still dont get it,or see some of the reason why after this .................... u got another agenda.
 7 years ago '09        #23
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
Clearly Pac's music changed with the events that were going on in his life. But, that's being real. His music was actually influenced by what his life was like at that moment. n*gga had n*ggas trying to k!ll him, so he felt. So not only was he f!ghting "the man" and "b**ches" who he felt did him wrong, now he's dealing with "gangstas" who he felt he never had to worry about. His life got G'd up real quick when his world did. That's not saying that he wasn't a "real" n*gga before, it's just that being a gangsta n*gga wasn't his all day/everything. But, if you don't think songs like Trapped and If My Homies Call ain't real s**t he was on, in his earlier days, then you trippin.
 7 years ago '07        #24
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
 Scallinno said:
Clearly Pac's music changed with the events that were going on in his life. But, that's being real. His music was actually influenced by what his life was like at that moment. n*gga had n*ggas trying to k!ll him, so he felt. So not only was he f!ghting "the man" and "b**ches" who he felt did him wrong, now he's dealing with "gangstas" who he felt he never had to worry about. His life got G'd up real quick when his world did. That's not saying that he wasn't a "real" n*gga before, it's just that being a gangsta n*gga wasn't his all day/everything. But, if you don't think songs like Trapped and If My Homies Call ain't real s**t he was on, in his earlier days, then you trippin.
That's what I'm saying I mean if you get put in prison because some female said you r*ped her and get shot and felt the way he did you would change too. I don't know one person who goes in for something they felt they didn't do without feeling or acting some way afterwards.
 7 years ago '07        #25
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 slimwillie said:
suge paid off duty cops for security. how the f**k is that gang affiliated?
The cops he paid were bloods dumb a.ss. One's name was David Mack. Later arrested for bank robbery. Look it up and do your research before you make yoursrelf look a like an a**hole again.
 10-16-2010, 10:25 AM         #26
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell us something we don't know.

@5:40

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
That's what I'm saying I mean if you get put in prison because some female said you r*ped her and get shot and felt the way he did you would change too. I don't know one person who goes in for something they felt they didn't do without feeling or acting some way afterwards.
So THAT makes you turn into a blood huh? SMH.
 10-16-2010, 10:33 AM         #28
Dynamik 83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac wasnt a leader he was a follower..

he left us timeless music and messages in his songs...

i think hes the greatest simply cause he died so many years ago and his music still rings bells to this day and forever will.. like i said its timeless.

truth is he sold out for fortune and fame.
 7 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 Dynamik 83 said:
2pac wasnt a leader he was a follower..

he left us timeless music and messages in his songs...

i think hes the greatest simply cause he died so many years ago and his music still rings bells to this day and forever will.. like i said its timeless.

truth is he sold out for fortune and fame.
I agree with everything except the greatest part.
 7 years ago '09        #30
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
 LAwLB15 said:
another Pac hate thread

This my n*ggaz!

P.S.
Here was a made n*gga!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #31
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
So THAT makes you turn into a blood huh? SMH.
Might not make you turn blood but the way you were can be much different. I mean its logical that someone will change after having those things happening to them. All those things with cops, shot and falsely accused of r*pe can change anybody. Maybe not blood for some but you can't say him changing from the way he was is not possible. People change depending on the experience in there lives and that's the route he went. Besides its not like he didn't say he would be a totally different person when he got out.
 10-16-2010, 10:45 AM         #32
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:

If u still dont get it,or see some of the reason why after this .................... u got another agenda.

That Bob Marley song goes hard. People can't even come together on Boxden and talk about hip-hop in a peaceful way.

That's why I said Jay-Z is better than Pac, and Pac said it himself, "somethings will never change."

You better off worshiping John Gotti than trying to be a doctor and save lives.
 7 years ago '06        #33
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 C4daTimebomb said:
I was literally the biggest 2pac fan back in the day. From Digital Underground, to Juice, All Eyez on Me, everything. I FOLLOWED this n*ggas career becuz 2pac was that n*gga to me. And he still is...However, 2pac was not the realest MC that many people make him out to be.

If you look at Pac's career, i guess the you could divide it into Pre-death Row and During death Row.

Before Pac joined death Row, he had alot more uplifting songs like Keep ya Head Up, Brenda's Got a Baby, Dear Mama, etc. He still had violent lyrical content, but it was aimed more at oppressors, like police and the government. He was a rebel against the system. His Thug Life mentality was more of a middle finger to society than being a full fledged criminal.

Now...before Pac signed to death Row, he did a very in depth interview with Vibe while locked up on that r*pe charge. In this interview, Pac stated Thug life was dead, and that he wanted to move in a more positive direction, reach out to kids, etc. Then Suge bailed him out....

So now that he's on death Row, Pac becomes a hardcore West Coast Rider (he's from the east coast) gang affiliated rap star. Pac declares war on the east coast. OK. Cool. Thug Life back in effect. But this time around, it's more about being a thug just for the sake of being a thug than being revolutionary. (I wonder how many drive by's Me and My Girlfirend was the soundtrack to?)

Why the change? Suge Knight. Suge put the battery in his back to diss the east coast and led him to the lifestyle which ultimately k!lled him. Suge even had him diss Dre, and later Snoop. Pac got a M.O.B (member of bloods) tattoo to top it all off. Sadly, pulled into a gang related altercation by Suge, Pac's life was taken by REAL gangster's, not rappers. Those close to Pac know before he died he was searching for a way off death Row (like everyone else) and was'nt happy with the situation. He was'nt even his own man anymore, Suge controlled him. His estate, upon his death, was missing several million dollars.

So what should his legacy be? He was'nt a martyr. He made good music, true. But he also popularized a lifestyle which has led countless people to prison and the graveyard. Including him. He made kids wanna be thugs, which continues to this day. Bravo Pac. R.I.P.
well i would agree with you but i heard one of pacs last interviews and he was happy with being on deathrow and being under suge and he dissed snooop on his own cuz snoop was riding with east coast and dre wasn't making beats so it didn't matter
 7 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 Tony_Stylezzz said:
Might not make you turn blood but the way you were can be much different. I mean its logical that someone will change after having those things happening to them. All those things with cops, shot and falsely accused of r*pe can change anybody. Maybe not blood for some but you can't say him changing from the way he was is not possible. People change depending on the experience in there lives and that's the route he went. Besides its not like he didn't say he would be a totally different person when he got out.
Yo, well put and well spoken. I don't agree 100%, but it's good to see we can have a difference in opinion without the "you a hater" talk.
 7 years ago '04        #35
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
 ozWinston said:
Tupac stansss unitteee !!!

n*ggas is maaad n*ggas is maaaaaaad !

lmao all I'm saying is, tupac was man that played different roles based on the situation he was in (an over glorified follower? Perhaps?). If he was really on some black panther s**t he wouldn't even be on no bum a.ss gang tip to begin with. Suge told n*gga to dance and he danced.

As for the stanleys, plenty of 13 year olds saying f**k b**ches get money, plenty of em studying at home quietly, plenty of em pushin, and plenty of em that spend there time helping there grandma around the house. I don't get what point you're trying to make? Tupac isn't baby jesus, no need for his d!ck to be so far in your throat

And the other stan talmbout bla bla bla you aint got a past? n*gga I'm a regular dude. College, job, car, b**ches, friends. I'm not out here holding AK's and trying to portray an image of being hard to a confused and senseless fanbase, knowing damn well I used to jump around in tights dancing on my toes next to will smith's wife. C'mon son. Talmbout gay s3xtapes and bulls**t, step your game up youngster
I refuse to keep reading anything in this thread after having to read the word "talmbout". I just don't get it, "I'll tell him I'm in college so he knows how smart I am and then proceed to type like an un-educated 12 year old"......Yeah that works.
 7 years ago '07        #36
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,604 | Props total: 10554 10554
Everybody that's into music knows pac ain't real.95% of these rappers in the game now isn't.That still don't take away from the mans music.He's still the best 2 ever do it.Pac is the best rapper not the realest n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 kip99 said:
well i would agree with you but i heard one of pacs last interviews and he was happy with being on deathrow and being under suge and he dissed snooop on his own cuz snoop was riding with east coast and dre wasn't making beats so it didn't matter
I mean, what else could he say, "f**k Suge"? He did'nt wanna be hanged out a window. No way Suge would "let" Pac go anywhere. A lot of people who were on the Row at the time witnessed Suge forcing Snoop to drink a cup of piss. It can't be proven, but the story's out there and came from somewhere. Nate Dogg carried his gun to death Row everyday because of the s**t going on there. Dre left because of the drama. Pac could'nt come out and say he was unhappy even if he wanted to.
 10-16-2010, 11:09 AM         #38
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOU CAN LICK MY f**kING BALLS a**hole! suicidebomb YOURSELF MUTHAf**kER! SOMEBDY FLAG THIS MUTHAf**kER
 7 years ago '07        #39
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
Yo, well put and well spoken. I don't agree 100%, but it's good to see we can have a difference in opinion without the "you a hater" talk.
Yeah no problem. Just speaking on how I can see why he change so I can agree to disagree if you dont see it how I do.
 10-16-2010, 11:12 AM         #40
BASSATTACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozwinston said:
tupac wasn't that real to begin with. Balet dancer turned thug, ooookaaayy thennn

He made some real good music tho, for the most part
you even know what youre saying? Non of the n*ggas in the rap game now come close to even doing what he did professionally or in the streets
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy