2pac... Not as real as you think.

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
6193 pageviews
133 comments

C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
2pac... Not as real as you think.

I was literally the biggest 2pac fan back in the day. From Digital Underground, to Juice, All Eyez on Me, everything. I FOLLOWED this n*ggas career becuz 2pac was that n*gga to me. And he still is...However, 2pac was not the realest MC that many people make him out to be.

If you look at Pac's career, i guess the you could divide it into Pre-death Row and During death Row.

Before Pac joined death Row, he had alot more uplifting songs like Keep ya Head Up, Brenda's Got a Baby, Dear Mama, etc. He still had violent lyrical content, but it was aimed more at oppressors, like police and the government. He was a rebel against the system. His Thug Life mentality was more of a middle finger to society than being a full fledged criminal.

Now...before Pac signed to death Row, he did a very in depth interview with Vibe while locked up on that r*pe charge. In this interview, Pac stated Thug life was dead, and that he wanted to move in a more positive direction, reach out to kids, etc. Then Suge bailed him out....

So now that he's on death Row, Pac becomes a hardcore West Coast Rider (he's from the east coast) gang affiliated rap star. Pac declares war on the east coast. OK. Cool. Thug Life back in effect. But this time around, it's more about being a thug just for the sake of being a thug than being revolutionary. (I wonder how many drive by's Me and My Girlfirend was the soundtrack to?)

Why the change? Suge Knight. Suge put the battery in his back to diss the east coast and led him to the lifestyle which ultimately k!lled him. Suge even had him diss Dre, and later Snoop. Pac got a M.O.B (member of bloods) tattoo to top it all off. Sadly, pulled into a gang related altercation by Suge, Pac's life was taken by REAL gangster's, not rappers. Those close to Pac know before he died he was searching for a way off death Row (like everyone else) and was'nt happy with the situation. He was'nt even his own man anymore, Suge controlled him. His estate, upon his death, was missing several million dollars.

So what should his legacy be? He was'nt a martyr. He made good music, true. But he also popularized a lifestyle which has led countless people to prison and the graveyard. Including him. He made kids wanna be thugs, which continues to this day. Bravo Pac. R.I.P.

133 comments for "2pac... Not as real as you think."

7 years ago '05        #2
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #3
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,786 | Props total: 1319 1319
his music sent messages... every line every verse every song

sorry if you didnt get em
 7 years ago '09        #4
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,013 | Props total: 22334 22334
Tupac wasn't that real to begin with. Balet dancer turned thug, ooookaaayy thennn

He made some real good music tho, for the most part
 7 years ago '04        #5
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
I see some of these idiots don't understand the rap game. When you're signed to a major label, you sometimes have to play a role. On Interscope, he was able to be himself. But on death Row, he had to play a role while being an artist on their label. If he didn't play that role or at least agree to it, he would've stayed in jail because Suge wouldn't have bailed him.

You guys expect way too much out of rappers. They're human just like everyone else...not "Mr. Super Real n*gga."

man your on a roll with the negativity tonite..

truth be told... you dont know how a rapper/artist thinks

You aint one

There are leaders and there are followers

I already know what you're about

Thats what seperates the two.
 7 years ago '05        #6
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ozWinston said:
Tupac wasn't that real to begin with. Balet dancer turned thug, ooookaaayy thennn

yea i'm sure when you were 13 you were sayin "fuk b!tches get money" :rolleyes2:
 7 years ago '04        #7
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 ozWinston said:

Sorry we cant all slam dunk at age 7

Who are you btw?

A kid without a past

someone would release your gay s3xtape so you can go jump off a bridge

Last edited by Exs; 10-16-2010 at 06:27 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #8
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
You don't know s**t about me or what I'm about. What I'm saying is true.
I haven't said anything negative, I've just corrected this false info that y'all are spewing everywhere.
i know everything about what you stand for

you think your right 100 % of the time

you paraphrase and interpolate other peoples work into yours

you dont stand out in the crowd

and

you've deemed yourself

"Rockefeller" Carter

You my friend are a follower.... as stated above
 7 years ago '04        #9
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
You said it yourself

"If I’m not any of the above, then who am I? I’m just a person who’s observed a lot and learned a lot in my 26 years on this earth. I’m a person with huge goals and ambition and thirsty for knowledge and self-power."

---LD "Rockefeller" Carter

aint nothin wrong with your way of thinking dont get me wrong

but your kind are a dime a dozen to be honest

What was it you were telling me yesterday?

stop forcing your opinion on others

Take some of your own advice
 7 years ago '09        #10
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,013 | Props total: 22334 22334
Tupac stansss unitteee !!!

n*ggas is maaad n*ggas is maaaaaaad !

lmao all I'm saying is, tupac was man that played different roles based on the situation he was in (an over glorified follower? Perhaps?). If he was really on some black panther s**t he wouldn't even be on no bum a.ss gang tip to begin with. Suge told n*gga to dance and he danced.

As for the stanleys, plenty of 13 year olds saying f**k b**ches get money, plenty of em studying at home quietly, plenty of em pushin, and plenty of em that spend there time helping there grandma around the house. I don't get what point you're trying to make? Tupac isn't baby jesus, no need for his d!ck to be so far in your throat

And the other stan talmbout bla bla bla you aint got a past? n*gga I'm a regular dude. College, job, car, b**ches, friends. I'm not out here holding AK's and trying to portray an image of being hard to a confused and senseless fanbase, knowing damn well I used to jump around in tights dancing on my toes next to will smith's wife. C'mon son. Talmbout gay s3xtapes and bulls**t, step your game up youngster
 7 years ago '04        #11
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 ozWinston said:
And the other stan talmbout bla bla bla you aint got a past? n*gga I'm a regular dude. College, job, car, b**ches, friends. I'm not out here holding AK's and trying to portray an image of being hard to a confused and senseless fanbase, knowing damn well I used to jump around in tights dancing on my toes next to will smith's wife. C'mon son. Talmbout gay s3xtapes and bulls**t, step your game up youngster

Look i was and still am a Tupac fan

what drew me in was his vulnerability and candidness with the people

his music has a very particular audience

apparently the wrong people heard it too

hence we have this ongoing battle

Jesus was just a prophet too man

no need to have his d!ck in your mouth

namtalkmbout
 7 years ago '05        #12
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 ozWinston said:
As for the stanleys, plenty of 13 year olds saying f**k b**ches get money, plenty of em studying at home quietly, plenty of em pushin, and plenty of em that spend there time helping there grandma around the house. I don't get what point you're trying to make? Tupac isn't baby jesus, no need for his d!ck to be so far in your throat
oh i'm a pac stanley now? i didnt even know

plenty of 13 yr olds too scared to talk to girls, plenty worried about how they look, plenty wanna act the right way but guess what...

real mofo's do what the fuk they want & they don't give a fuk what others think...

they the real ones, case in point 2pac & millions of others that do what the fuk they want
 10-16-2010, 07:54 AM         #13
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another Pac hate thread

7 years ago '07        #14
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
 PLAYERIZM said:
oh i'm a pac stanley now? i didnt even know

plenty of 13 yr olds too scared to talk to girls, plenty worried about how they look, plenty wanna act the right way but guess what...

real mofo's do what the fuk they want & they don't give a fuk what others think...

they the real ones, case in point 2pac & millions of others that do what the fuk they want
Thta nicca Pac was way older than 13 when he was doin that ballerina s**t check the tapes again it was a high school he was like 18
 7 years ago '10        #15
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
NOT THIS s**t AGAIN OK TUPAC GOT SHOT SO WHAT THE f**k U THINK HE WAS GONNA DO ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPEN f**k U AND f**k THEM BAD BOY b**chES :nuts:
 7 years ago '10        #16
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 PLAYERIZM said:

[pic - click to view]

THE DON
 7 years ago '09        #17
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
You Ain't Real Thread Starter
 7 years ago '05        #18
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 darrius said:
Thta nicca Pac was way older than 13 when he was doin that ballerina s**t check the tapes again it was a high school he was like 18
what i said bout bein real stands true.
 10-16-2010, 08:29 AM         #19
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has been known...pacs a phony
 7 years ago '10        #20
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Is it me or did the thread starter intentionally omit the fact that he was shot five times?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago