BET'S top 10 Rappers of 21st Century

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2010, 11:31 PM         #101
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would Jermaine put Em up as number 1 when they beefing?
 10-16-2010, 11:51 PM         #102
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake and ross are on there? Really? So this is wut hip hop has come to??? This list and bet is a joke.
 10-16-2010, 11:52 PM         #103
Anding3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TigerUppercut said:
This what it shoulda been
10.) Mims
9.) Jibbs
8.) Soulja Boy
7.) Lil B
6.) OJ the Juiceman
5.) Hurricane Chris
4.) Shawty Low
3.) Yung Joc
2.) Gorilla Zoe
1.) Flo-Rida
:bsflag:
dude....seriously????????? your list is for going out to party and get f**ked up!!!!!!!!!!! this list is for the big dawgs!!!!!!!!!! these dudes wouldn't stand a chance in the cypher with the BET list :bsflag::bsflag:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #104
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Nathan Copeland said:
But Em came out in 92 . . . .
 7 years ago '10        #105
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 l0udm0uf said:
no hov?
n*ggas cant read
 7 years ago '07        #106
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Left Hook said:
smh @ the exclusion of Lupe.
No joke, Lupe couldn't even make 1 Top 10.
 7 years ago '04        #107
bigimpulse 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
f**k rick ross, he aint s**t, all his albums is a.ss! cant stand that fat f**k!
 7 years ago '04        #108
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
No joke, Lupe couldn't even make 1 Top 10.
 Jade Yorker said:
Read the f**kin article dumb a.ss
I Got Better s**t To Do Than Read A BET Article... Like Teaching Your Mom How To Suck d!ck Like Superhead
 10-17-2010, 12:39 AM         #109
bklynUSA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ti should've been higher.

drake shouldn't be on the list. great buzz, but no follow through..banks will eat his life of rhymes with a 16.

i respect gucci gettin money, but..
 7 years ago '08        #110
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
@ the dumb f**ks catching feelings over my list.
 7 years ago '04        #111
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
Jay-z gotta be disqualified for some reason... no reason why hes not top 3...

My list (from :

1. Jay-Z (14x platinum)

I’m hoping Jay-Z was disqualified for being in their 20th Century list or some odd reason because Jay is the best rapper alive. The Blueprint is my favorite album of all time. Jay was consistent every year and never dropped a wack album.

2. Eminem (30x platinum)

Eminem k!lled competition with the sales, but Encore and Relapse were trash. Honestly I wouldn’t even keep the burned CDR versions of these two. Eminem’s Recovery was OK, but he never fully bounced back since Eminem Show. 2004 is when he fell off and if he didn’t he would be at number one for sure.

3. Kanye West (8x platinum)

Kanye never really dropped a wack album so far. Even 808 and Heartbreaks was decent in its own way and you can see how it influenced tons of artists now. Ye and Weezy are a tie, but I feel like Ye will have better music than Weezy from now on.

4. Lil Wayne (4x platinum)

Wayne stepped it up with The Carter (my favorite Weezy album), but I’m starting to feel like it’s going downhill especially with his rock singing and emo hip-hop. He’s on too much drugs right now and it’s hit or miss right now.

5. T.I (6x platinum)

I value consistency and T.I. always came correct on every album. Plus, I can say every album got better while I wouldn’t argue with anyone claiming any one of his albums is his best. They were all legit and didn’t go soft like so many rappers do.

6. 50 Cent (14x platinum)

Get Rich or Die Tryin was a classic and after that, I felt like every album got slightly worse until the Get Rich or Die Tryin soundtrack. Yet, he didn’t fall off that hard. Curtis and Til I Self Destruct had a few good songs. 50 came up fast businesswise though. And that makes up for the slight fall off in music.

7. Ludacris (13x platinum)

Ludacris had many years of nice albums and even better guest appearances til the last few years. When he started acting his songs got way too commercial and soft. He tried to come back to his roots with Battle of the s3xes, but I wasn’t buying it. Luda is still the man, but I’m not feeling his tracks as of late.

8. Fabolous (2x platinum)

Fabolous is underated and kept it lit for most of the decade. Street Dreams was a slight fumble, but it wasn’t dreadful either. Besides that, the albums have been solid, but a bit short of classic. Mixtape game has always been tough and Fab’s swag is still at an alltime high. Fab ain’t goin nowhere.

9. Jadakiss (2x gold)

Did I say Fabolous was underated? Jadakiss is that times two. Only knock against him is that he only dropped 3 albums. All 3 albums were solid though! Jada has just been to thug to be that big on paper.

10. Young Jeezy (2x platinum)

Jeezy is the hoods favorite. Unlike Wacka Flocka and Gucci Mane, Jeezy has a few quotables in his songs though. Jeezy can rip a trap song then kick back on some real s**t. Tip my hat.

Where is:

Nelly (19x platinum) – Country Grammar and St. Lunatics album were solid, but the album fell off more and more since then. I actually liked the no-name production better than his new s**t with well-known producers. He just lost that swag that we loved and went too commercially soft.

Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, Black Thought – All are dope hip-hop artists, but not commercial enough for the rap charts. Single game wasn’t as strong.

Rick Ross, Drake – The last two years doesn’t justify the whole decade. Shame on BET.
 7 years ago '09        #112
asid12345678 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
 The Big Dipper said:
so BLACK entertainment television named some white trailer park trash the best rapper out in the last
10 years?

well they are owned by viacom who owns mtv who kisses his pale white a.ss anyway
lol..really??

anyone remember the Hottest MC list last year??I do
 7 years ago '09        #113
space
space
 BasedHead said:
i don't see how em could be at #1
if you ask me lil wayne have a more bigger impact on hip hop
everywhere you go you see some kid dressing like lil wayne with dreads, lip pierce and hella tats

Em never had a movement like that. And as for ppl complaining about jay-z umm jay-z isn't relevant anymore. when the last time you seen jay-z at your local club wilding out?
that n*gga too busy hosting tea parties with oprah and friends.

hes slowly fading away

this is how the list should of been

1. Lil wayne
2. Drake
3. 50 cent
4. Kanye
5. T.I
6.Young jeezy
7.Nicki Minaj
8.Rick ross
9.Nelly
10.Em

so your saying Drake , kanye , jeezy and NICKI MINAJ'S career over Eminem's????

and honestly , You probably live in New Orleans or some s**t , cuz the world I know the stanley's are the most aggressive fans I've seen for an artist
 7 years ago '09        #114
space
space
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
I would put Lil Wayne as no. 1, just cause he is consistent, there are no gaps or time off with dude, Eminem is a beast but he did take years to come back and do some decent s**t. Drake is too of a new artist to even make it on the list.
where was Wayne's consistency until 2006??

and I think you forgot to mention the consistency in this album

[pic - click to view]

Loved I am Not Human LP tho
 7 years ago '04        #115
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
where the f**k is jay tho????
 10-17-2010, 05:48 AM         #116
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
ronaldo>>>>> AND DONT WORRY WE HAVE THE TEAM AND THE COACH THIS SEASON TO WIN EVERY THING :dancingcool:
Xavi Hernandez> Ronaldo

Ronaldo was nothing but a f**king flop in the WC. That fool's position wasn't an attacking midfielder or even a striker... but a diver!

Xavi on the other hand a genius. It took some of us a long time to see that, but he can definitely change the rhythm of the game at any moment.

Matter fact... Iniesta> Ronaldo.

Both of those fools will take a dump on Ronaldo on the pitch.

Sorry... but you over reaching.

yeah the team has started slow and that's mainly because unlike Ronaldo and everyone in real Madrid, we got 8 players that been playing football all year round!

And i'll believe you're Real madrid prediction when I see it. They always "start strong" but always finish empty handed.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 10-17-2010 at 05:50 AM..
 10-17-2010, 06:00 AM         #117
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asid12345678 said:

so your saying Drake , kanye , jeezy and NICKI MINAJ'S career over Eminem's????

and honestly , You probably live in New Orleans or some s**t , cuz the world I know the stanley's are the most aggressive fans I've seen for an artist
Man that n*gga got it be doing some hardcore crack! his list is by far the most laughable list that I've ever seeing in a long time.

And since when do irrelevant rappers sell out The new Yankees stadium???

Then again... didn't Weezy get his flow from an irrelevant rapper by the name of Jay Z???

Ok... Weezy selling out a bunch of night clubs (whoo hoo... that's where the big paper is at!!! I guess that's how Madonna and Michael Jackson made their millions... at s**tty urban night clubs!!!)... but Jay Z and Eminem sell out stadiums (together and individually), so how are this rappers are irrelevant to the world.

This kid got it be at least 14 or 15, because only someone that young could say something that retarded and completely stupid.

And the nerve for this pissant n*gga to have Nicki and Nelly on that list. When i seeing that s**t all I could do is....

Jay Z irrelevant??? Get the f**k out of here.

I swear, that kid is a f**king idiot!
 7 years ago '04        #118
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
Drake?
Young Jeezy?
No Lupe

C'mon Son

and If #1 would have been anyone but eminem the list would have been completely trash f**k that race card s**t eminem has dominated the last ten Sales and Lyricism.

kbdwalker said:
Why doesnt Busta come up anywhere or Andre 3000? This is BS! JayZ should be up there too!
to be on the list your debut had to be in 1999 or after

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 10-17-2010 at 07:23 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #119
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
 bigbarcelona said:

Ok... Weezy selling out a bunch of night clubs (whoo hoo... that's where the big paper is at!!! I guess that's how Madonna and Michael Jackson made their millions... at s**tty urban night clubs!!!)... but Jay Z and Eminem sell out stadiums (together and individually), so how are this rappers are irrelevant to the world.
Exactly,for instance this year Eminem headlined 3 big European festivals in 3 different countries 3 days in a row.Wayne will never be that big,hot or whatever anyone wants to call it.

Id like to know just how small all the arenas cash money play are because they look tiny all the time

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 10-17-2010 at 09:23 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #120
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7505 7505
1.Ying Yang Twins
2. 69 Boyz
3. Marky Mark
4. Mc Hammer
5. Apache
6. Vanilla Ice
7. Lil Jon
8. Kane and Able
9. Silk the Shocker
10. Master P
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy